Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #21
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

are you guys serious right now?...
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #22
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao is rawn trying to argue with a trained professional?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I want some rawn can you score some?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:41 AM   #24
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Lmao @ this. Appreciate being released from NCDC
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #25
Rawn M.D.

I was right @God Of War

and it's hard to come by @VERITAS

can't use normal dea channels
Old 09-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #26
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

just stop
Old 09-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

@VERITAS did you just get shown up by rawn?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #28
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

@VERITAS your replacing a high with a high ... even when that buprenorphine takes the rear naked choke off his receptors he's going in full blown withdrawal and he will still be chasing that high ... that's how he got in this situation .. suboxone was marked as a miracle drug when its a substitute, its a better alternative to heroin or massive amounts of opiates in general but its still abused like them

His best bet if available is a supervised but progressive taper from what I'm guessing he was taking 16mg a day which is a crazy high dose to stay on for a prolonged period... and some serious counseling ... if je could get down to 2mg a day or every other day the withdrawal symptoms are much more manageable with meds that won't give you that euphoric effect ... maybe a little ativan and some clonodine a blood pressure med with proven positive effects for withdrawal symptoms

Dudes body needs time to recover his cns is gonna be out of wack for awhile, his liver probably needs a good rejuvenation period as well ... and mentally that recovery could take years if ever

Other options are going to a rehab facility filled with other junkies who all want tk find a way to sneak a fix in , even more progressive would be a medically induced coma in a hospital with a detox wing
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Dude the phenibut will stilk give him the high wothout the sode effects or the addiction.

But he doesnt want to stop so it is all conjecture.

Frank sounding like rawnmo.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

There seem to be a lot of people on here who know about medicine and stuff....why does codeine make one constipated?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #31
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

it takes the moisture (lack of a better word) out of your intestines leaving your shit reallly dry and hard. so when you go to shit ya only shittin rocks if your lucky.

your welcome @Witty
Old 09-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Oh for real?

I need to moisten my intestines.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #33
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

lmao yeah im still tryin to figure that one out. everybody i know that takes the shit has trouble shittin, just eats up your insides tbh
Old 09-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #34
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

eat some fiber an drink some apple juice, that usually helps
Old 09-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #35
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
Dude the phenibut will stilk give him the high wothout the sode effects or the addiction.

But he doesnt want to stop so it is all conjecture.

Frank sounding like rawnmo.
But then he's addicted to the high. .. its like weed people swear they can't function like their addicted but its that their addicted to the feeling

And your right if he doesn't want to stop then help is pointless
Old 09-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

if you want to contend with me fine frank...but at least read my posts first.

Phenibut give you a high but is not addictive....like running.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #37
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
eat some fiber an drink some apple juice, that usually helps
Its relaxes your central nervous system and throws off its routine ... its works very slowly ... your cns is very delicate and messing with its routine can fuck it up for a while
Old 09-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #38
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

yeah, so when i snort like 8 perc 10's in a day i cant shit for a month. fuck that
Old 09-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #39
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
if you want to contend with me fine frank...but at least read my posts first.

Phenibut give you a high but is not addictive....like running.

I did read it james

A lot of things aren't addictive but the feeling they give you mentally could be .... feelings themselves are addictive take working out if you do it for two weeks straight and then don't go for a day you feel weird ... so he takes it gets a high gets through wd and post symptoms then stops your script ... he's gonna feel weird he's gonna chase another high because that feeling has become the norm to him, he needs time to know what normal really feels like

Really he needs to tell someone what his real issues are because most people use to self medicate some underlying issue they don't tell anyone about
Old 09-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

That is my point. He aint ready to quit. So let him replace his high with a less dangwrous one until he is.

Tags
10 in of leafblower, baby dik for baby hands, gowfoundlochness, paging dr. faggot, rawn sits on leaf blowers, rawnplaysdoctorwithkids