Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future
Default turned on mtv2 to see they still making wild n out

But I swear conceded the former texter and battle rapper was on their ... if it was him he ssid some shit to mike epps like " I dont know how your weekend went but Chris tuckers friday was much better then yours "

Can anyone confirm or deny this. .. dude was tiny tatted up and had that semi annoying voice and same delivery
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #3
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

That's what I thought ... shits kind crazy
Old 09-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

wow form what i just read he a regular on there

thats nuts dude was a textcee lol
Old 09-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

He kinda sucks tbh

Has a few clever lines, but I don't think he's all that....good for the mtv thing though, his style is suited to it.

Props to him.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
Frank Metts

He murdered nick and mike epps lol
Old 09-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

he a texter? from where? wat are is alias'?
Old 09-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #8
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
he a texter? from where? wat are is alias'?
he from lets beef he was concieted on there long bar head
Old 09-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
Frank Metts

He went from texter to live battles and now wild n out.

I've always known him as conceded ... and for his over use of gun bars
Old 09-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

o....so he's irrelevant
Old 09-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #11
God Of War
The Landlord

@YDK watch this

go to 3 minutes

Old 09-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #12
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

i cant i'm at work lol
Old 09-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #13
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

illmac got robbed in that battle
Old 09-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #14
Rawn M.D.

@Frank Metts they starting a new show
And my boy Goin be on it

they doin @ pilot atm in Miami similar concept

'put ur money where ur mouth is'
Old 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #15
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
@Frank Metts they starting a new show
And my boy Goin be on it

they doin @ pilot atm in Miami similar concept

'put ur money where ur mouth is'
you realise bbc has a show titled the exact same hting?
Old 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #16
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

that's Britain tho. so who cares
Old 09-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #17
Rawn M.D.

lol yes, @Artmeus
Old 09-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

but why would they do a show titled the exact same thing? thatd be like them having a breaking bad and us having one
u sure thats the right name rawn? and not like the code name for it?
Old 09-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #19
Rawn M.D.

lol its what my boy told me

ill get on fb later tonight at work and affirm

but thats what he said when he was goin 4 the interview/audiition
Old 09-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

yeah sometimes they give em code names n shit when there filming i forget why but i read it on tvguide rofl