Old 09-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #161
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

thats a stupid scenario tho

why wouldnt the family be surviving in the place they know? anyone would die if put in a place they don't know about

a tiger would die in antartica

i'm just trying to figure out your point

people in ohio for example know whats in ohio. theres poison ivy and poison oak and shit. i dont know what it looks like. i know its out there. i know there are streams all over the place and running water is good. i know there are animals everywhere, i know the weather is stable enough to where i could bunker down and make it through winter snows and all of that

if i have a family/group of people with me i could survive until dying of sickness or something easily

humans dont live in the african plains like that, because the african plains offer nothing but death to us. those who do, know the area, they know where to get water, they know the animals, hell they run lions off of there kills

you are just thinking humans are some soft meat bags who need cell phones. it aint like that dawg

we're the same genetically as we are 100 thousand years ago. nothings changed except for the shit we build
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #162
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
thats a stupid scenario tho

why wouldnt the family be surviving in the place they know? anyone would die if put in a place they don't know about

a tiger would die in antartica

i'm just trying to figure out your point

people in ohio for example know whats in ohio. theres poison ivy and poison oak and shit. i dont know what it looks like. i know its out there. i know there are streams all over the place and running water is good. i know there are animals everywhere, i know the weather is stable enough to where i could bunker down and make it through winter snows and all of that

if i have a family/group of people with me i could survive until dying of sickness or something easily

humans dont live in the african plains like that, because the african plains offer nothing but death to us. those who do, know the area, they know where to get water, they know the animals, hell they run lions off of there kills

you are just thinking humans are some soft meat bags who need cell phones. it aint like that dawg

we're the same genetically as we are 100 thousand years ago. nothings changed except for the shit we build
But that was my point from the beginning tho.

If 1st world humans were put into the Savannah of Africa they would not survive, even though there are people who can and do survive there....because in the 1st world we don't have to hunt and kill to survive.

I'm pretty sure Africans could survive in our wilderness, but we could not survive in theirs because we no longer have the knowledge of how to do so, whereas the humans who first occupied the Americas and Europe would have been much more well equipped physically and mentally to survive in any environment because they had to....Native Americans could survive in the plains of Africa much better than the average American could today.

I'm only using Americans as an example btw

The knowledge of how to survive and adapt is something we are losing because we don't need it any more, when early Europeans were forced to move into the northern regions where it was freezing cold, they had never experienced conditions like that before but they still had the basic skills and knowledge of how to adapt and survive.

I think the regular man in today's 1st world could not do that, because they have lived relatively comfortably all their life's and for generations, and have never needed to use that instinct or skill, the senses are dulled and the mind is not used to having to think that way.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #163
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
But that was my point from the beginning tho.

If 1st world humans were put into the Savannah of Africa they would not survive, even though there are people who can and do survive there....because in the 1st world we don't have to hunt and kill to survive.

I'm pretty sure Africans could survive in our wilderness, but we could not survive in theirs because we no longer have the knowledge of how to do so, whereas the humans who first occupied the Americas and Europe would have been much more well equipped physically and mentally to survive in any environment because they had to....Native Americans could survive in the plains of Africa much better than the average American could today.

I'm only using Americans as an example btw

The knowledge of how to survive and adapt is something we are losing because we don't need it any more, when early Europeans were forced to move into the northern regions where it was freezing cold, they had never experienced conditions like that before but they still had the basic skills and knowledge of how to adapt and survive.

I think the regular man in today's 1st world could not do that, because they have lived relatively comfortably all their life's and for generations, and have never needed to use that instinct or skill, the senses are dulled and the mind is not used to having to think that way.
actually if it was a tribe fromt here they would probably die pretty easi.ly here being hit by a car, or some other shit u got to watch out for.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #164
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

without electricity id say 80 percent of the human population is gone within the first five years
@God Of War you talk about how easy it is to hunt for food but .... what about once all the bullets run out

we have no way to get gun powder to make more

you are hunting with bows and arrows then. how many people can use a bow, how many of those people have fireplaces to survive the winter. even then you can die from something like strep throat with no antibiotics
Old 09-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #165
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
without electricity id say 80 percent of the human population is gone within the first five years
@God Of War you talk about how easy it is to hunt for food but .... what about once all the bullets run out

you are hunting with bows and arrows then. how many people can use a bow, how many of those people have fireplaces to survive the winter. even then you can die from something like strep throat with no antibiotics
most the hunting around here is done uring bow season. i can guarantee 90 percent of this area would survive easily
Old 09-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #166
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

we didnt always have antibiotics or fucking heaters yet we survived and we are here
Old 09-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #167
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

also its not hard to make penicillian
Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #168
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
we didnt always have antibiotics or fucking heaters yet we survived and we are here
The point is though that we do have them now, and we have for a long time...we depend on those things now.

It isn't a case of we used to be able to do it so we still can because our way of life has changed drastically since then.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #169
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
The point is though that we do have them now, and we have for a long time...we depend on those things now.

It isn't a case of we used to be able to do it so we still can because our way of life has changed drastically since then.
lol man not every one here has the luxury of that kind of health care despite if they claim to give it or not. i know people who sleep in 3 coats and shoes and shit during winter, who dont go to the doctor or hospital, shit dudes break fingers and shit n splint it up themselves.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #170
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
drop the uzi and fist fight the fucking tiger BE A MAN
id have to shoot myself first to make it a fair fight tbh
Old 09-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #171
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

well where i live a man was arrested for killing a squirrel with a BB gun in his back yard. thats right on his own land. worst part is the guy was a WW2 vet and had to serve probation after the court found him guilty. he said the are pests and destroying my garden, they didnt care. its illegal to kill any animals of any kind here. thats including birds and rabbits. there is a very limited area where hunting deer with a permit is allowed. some people go upstate to hunt but the majority dont.

i bet where i live is a better representation of the population as a whole. what percent is suburbs and cities? the majority. you backwood country bumpkins are far and few between. most people dont hunt these days.

after all the looting of the supermarkets and what not was done, the area that i live in would starve very quickly. people with a boat could fish but that for the most part is not year round.

did you see Manhattan after Hurricane Sandy those people were close to death after a week or two lmao
Old 09-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #172
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
id have to shoot myself first to make it a fair fight tbh
lmao , tiger takes ur apartment and ur girl!
Old 09-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #173
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

i have hunted in years but i can make traps out of anythin, alot of plants can be eaten even if not very tasty, shit isnt that hard to live in the wilderness tbh with us being humans it really is common sense. get shelter, get fire, eat, drink. dont jump off of cliffs and dont poke things bigger than you
Old 09-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #174
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Bears are the best animals apart from foxes.

Then Tigers, and then Leopards and then Kangaroos.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #175
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
lmao , tiger takes ur apartment and ur girl!
fuck that, i'd shoot both my knees out an beat that fuckin cat with my shins till its stripes were hidden by its bruises. i wouldnt even kill it, i'd train it ta use a catbox and give my kids a ride to school on its back. it knows who the fuckin gawd is
Old 09-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #176
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Bears are the best animals apart from foxes.

Then Tigers, and then Leopards and then Kangaroos.
no, wolves are the best
Old 09-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #177
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

*Apart from foxes.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #178
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

yes of course