User Tag List

Old 08-26-2013, 04:54 AM   #21
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Ill get it bootleg an hope I ain't too disappointed
Old 08-26-2013, 05:33 AM   #22
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao at people in here calling people stans when just 3 threads ago they was stanning over kendrick lamar and shit

cant be life
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I predict this shit will be fire
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #24
Rawn M.D.

If em is on drugs again this will b good

if not...
Old 08-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #25
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Seems like he's aware he doesn't have the same skill he had on MMLP and is halfheartedly trying to convince and motivate himself to get there with the weak mental trick of naming it MMLP2.

It's going to be bad.
Skill? Wrong word homie

His subject matter just changed that's all

He went from complex rhyme sceme with punchlines sprinkled in to make more completed songs that are metaphor heavy with word play sprinkled in ... that's what happens from the time you turn 28 till now when he's pushing 40 ... your a different person mentally

I like both versions of eminem but accent eminem could eat a dick
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Dudes wanted infinite eminem

With recovery he gave infinite 2.0 em and people just didn't really listen or like it ...

He's always said he has 3 rap personalities ... slim shady, marshal mathers and eminem ... slim being the complex horrorcore type ... marshal being the deep personal type and em being that median between the two

We will never see slim in full effect again ... maybe shades of him but slim has pretty much been dead for awhile ... unless D12 drop another album but with proof out of the picture I think that's a no go

I can't wait for this album ...

Last edited by Frank Metts; 08-26-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #27
Rawn M.D.

that survival song is actually pretty good

and d12 w/o proof would b horrid imo
Old 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #28
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Eminem's too aware of himself. It's what made MMLP so good. The only redeeming thing about Recovery was him breaking down the shit he's gone through and how it's impacted him. Relapse was amazing, minus the accents. Yea, it was a little forced concept wise, but still dope. His verses on BME were terrible. His punchlines are hilariously bad. That's just a product of being too far removed from the battle scene, imo. He's too closed off. Em's a professed student of the game. It's said he used to listen to everything, and probably still does. Music then was better, and it influenced/challenged him. Music now is terrible, and he's a product of it. I could talk about Em all day, because I used to love her.

This album will suck. He isn't the same. He can still rhyme, but he has no concepts or direction besides trying to prove he hasn't lost it, but he has. He's trying so hard to be what he was, when his 40 year old ass needs to just move on.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #29
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

I disliked survival. I disliked how he sounded in the commercial.
Enjoyed relapse and recovery a lot.....bad and evil hell the sequel was dope......

But I'm not so confident in mmlp2 or w/e

I hope I'm proved wrong....but....well....Tuesday the single berzerk comes out
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #30
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Pshhhh. Em gonna murder shit, y'all retarded
Old 08-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #31
Frank Metts

Call me crazy but recovery is one of my fav cds ever from any artist ... I just think front to back he was on some different shit ... so much content that gets missed cause people want to hear em talking abiut walking dead Rottweilers instead of him being real for a few tracks ...

Relapse had its moments ( sad that the best two songs were only available on the itunes bonus track version ) but when he re released with the second disc it was better .. he snapped back into slim shady for the song underground which was dope as shit for a switch up

Encore as bad as a few of those songs were overall had some of ems better material on it

And sslp mmlp and eminem show are classics

Then you have the d12 albums that are pretty fucking good

Then the first 3 track bad meets evil ep was ill

And I think em was on point for hell the sequel as well ... people say royce outshined him I think its more like they elevated each other and had fun with it ... shits good some of the rhyme scemes they play off each other witj alone are worth the buy

Idk much but I know em will drop this cd, it will blow much of what's out, out of fhe water but dudes will just hate to hate because em isn't dropping just don't give a fuck or kill you or brain damage type material .. that's the past open your mind and ears and enjoy the magic
Old 08-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #32
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

thanks yoiu for this ^

and lets not forget how rediculous his 8mile soundtrack shit was btw. but thats beside the point
Old 08-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #33
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
thanks yoiu for this ^

and lets not forget how rediculous his 8mile soundtrack shit was btw. but thats beside the point
That too em has been amazing his whole career
Old 08-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #34
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

i agree, i personnally hope the muther fucker did dye his hair back, go on a binge, and decide to say fuck everyone. but he has his kids, so if he didnt -i would totally understand. this industry aint ready for the re-birth of slim anyway, tbh
Old 08-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #35
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Frank Metts: The guy who loved Kingdom Come AND Recovery.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #36
Frank Metts

@Genocide I've been defending em for years .... saw him In the source unsigned hype was intrigued by the write up found some compilation cds with him on it copped them and then a just don't give a fuck maxi single came out snd I was hooked more then hooked ... when sslp came out I was in 11th grade and left school in 2nd period to go to circuit city and cop it right when they opened their doors ... put it in my aiwa personal cd player and was blown away ... most amazing thing I've heard next to ready to die
On the first spin ... I will never forget that day last period this black dude was like what you bumping I said I got that eminem joint and he just fucking laughed at me ... 3 months most every car leaving the student parking lot had em blazing lol

I defended him then and ill defend him now
Old 08-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Idc wat anyone says im lookin forward to his new album an i thought recovery was dope so fuck yahll
Old 08-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #38
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

@Frank Metts
i fucks with you yo, real G shit. and werd, im the same concerning em. haters gonna hate.

audi
Old 08-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #39
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain Serpent View Post
Frank Metts: The guy who loved Kingdom Come AND Recovery.
I think you need to give both another deep listen .. no interruptions just zone and listen to what dudes say ...

Kingdom come is worth the buy for fher songs kingdom come, lost one, 30 something snd dig a hole alone and the rest of the cd is ill as shit even how he got the name for the cd explains it all

The album's name was influenced by Jay-Z's production engineer Young Guru who is an avidcomic bookfan. Young Guru told Jay-Z of a comic book andgraphic novelcalledKingdom Come in which an agedSupermancomes out of retirement to show the younger generation of super heroes how to be "real heroes". In contrast, hip hop as a whole was considered dead and Jay-Z was to make a come back and save hip hop and influence the newest generation of rappers.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

oh, and word @ kingdom come... as many times as i may say 'fuck jay-z'

i have every and all of his albums, never been dissapointed by any, including kc
that joint has some gems, as mentioned by frank. like he said, zone dog, you gotta zone and open up to it. ...let it come, cant be looking for it cause youll never find it man, its like love... just know its there somewhere. word