Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-25-2013, 01:11 AM   #21
Formal Logic

Battle Record: 0-1

Formal Logic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
We dont got that shit here.....what is it like.....old country buffet?

See....idgaf if shes happy tho thats the beauty of it.....shes just a body double to make it look like im not a weordo eating alone. But inside im alone.
We're all alone inside..... except for the ecoli that lives with you from that old country buffet.
Formal Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:13 AM   #22
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
We dont got that shit here.....what is it like.....old country buffet?
WORD @ OLD COUNTRY BUFFET.

My grandparents took me to that place on every visit when I was a buck. I used to think it was a fancy as fuck place as a young man.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #23
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formal Logic View Post
Roll em out

My bitches are 12's
These are 7's
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #24
Formal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post

My bitches are 12's
These are 7's
Literally because there is 7?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #25
Formal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
WORD @ OLD COUNTRY BUFFET.

My grandparents took me to that place on every visit when I was a buck. I used to think it was a fancy as fuck place as a young man.
I'll assume you enjoyed the pancakes.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #26
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Literally because there is 7?
There is 8, notice the woman on the left being groped by some hideous bitch I had to hide. They are a pair, it's like a 2 for 1 deal; who could argue?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #27
Formal Logic

Quote:
There is 8, notice the woman on the left being groped by some hideous bitch I had to hide. They are a pair, it's like a 2 for 1 deal; who could argue?
I could go for conjoined twins. Haven't got to that all time low yet.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll assume you enjoyed the pancakes.
Nah I was about that roast beef and free ice cream dessert. YOU COULD MAKE AS MANY CONES AS YOUR HEART DESIRED.
Could you find me?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #29
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Welcome. Do you write?
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:50 AM   #30
Formal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Welcome. Do you write?
Fairly well.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #31
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Cool, looking forward to it.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #32
Formal Logic

Quote:
Nah I was about that roast beef and free ice cream dessert. YOU COULD MAKE AS MANY CONES AS YOUR HEART DESIRED.
I'm more of a wings and chocolate fondue kind of guy but I can dig it.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #33
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

@Vulgar Reading and re-reading your critiques of not only my verses but others, I feel as though you have this well-earned air of superiority. That cute, no one knows what the fuck you're talking feed is belying you now. You miss the point and heart of a lot of verses when I review feed.
Could you find me?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:58 AM   #34
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
I could go for conjoined twins. Haven't got to that all time low yet.
U ever got a reach around with an inverted gorrilla mask? Them conjoined twins know what they are doing.

Id explain but it's graphic.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #35
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
@Vulgar Reading and re-reading your critiques of not only my verses but others, I feel as though you have this well-earned air of superiority. That cute, no one knows what the fuck you're talking feed is belying you now. You miss the point and heart of a lot of verses when I review feed.
My reading comprehension has been sort of off lately so I try to have fun with it. I get fatigued easily now, it's quite frustrating. However, if I have an opinion about something I'm going to be confident about what I think about it. But yeah, I don't think I try to exert any superiority - it's just the Vulgarian way of communication. What in particular do I need to work on?
Old 08-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #36
Formal Logic

Quote:
U ever got a reach around with an inverted gorrilla mask? Them conjoined twins know what they are doing.

Id explain but it's graphic.
Please.

Indulge me.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #37
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

@PancakeBrah, upon review, the feed I gave on your Pale verse was horrible.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #38
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

In on Pinot Grij alias thread
Old 08-25-2013, 02:07 AM   #39
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
My reading comprehension has been sort of off lately so I try to have fun with it. I get fatigued easily now, it's quite frustrating. However, if I have an opinion about something I'm going to be confident about what I think about it. But yeah, I don't think I try to exert any superiority - it's just the Vulgarian way of communication. What in particular do I need to work on?
This mostly stems from you completely whiffing on the obvious sarcasm of my Grizzly Bears pieces. I'm very petty. But when I read your feed, not just of that particular piece, then read some perfectly constructed verse of yours with great rhymes it jives greatly in my personal estimation of your true level of analysis. And analysis applies more to pieces than feed. There never seems to be a piece you feed that you truly like. Even if a feed is positive, it's in this weird language that makes the reader of feed more interested in it than the piece. You insist upon yourself in feed. The ever present 'keep doing you' is almost condescending.
Could you find me?
Old 08-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #40
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

My goal with feedback is to provide commentary that could be relevant toward future verses. I find myself often talking almost exclusively about the writing rather than the content. In votes, I try to bring up a person's approach to a topic and maybe talk more about the content, but even then, the goal is to highlight strengths and work out weaknesses.

I think a lot of people here seem more focused on discerning meaning, in finding their own value in verses. I do that while I read, but the reason we want feedback is so we can improve, right?