Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
Xquisite

Battle Record: 0-1

Xquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

Ok, I'm going to explain this slowly.

The league starts, anyone can sign up...it goes on for like 13 weeks or w/e it is, with a champ and contender match each week, then when the 13 weeks is up the best records enter the playoff tournament to decide who wins overall.

I shouldn't have to explain how leagues work.

k.... k... You listening?............. That shit is fucking retarded. Now get!
Xquisite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:53 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
k.... k... You listening?............. That shit is fucking retarded. Now get!
I'm better than you.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I like how when I explained that we actually already do exactly what he said we should do he called it retarded.

Inverse diss, no rawnmo

Old 08-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #24
Xquisite

Xquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant futureXquisite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
X it will never be that way. That's how the BA should be. But the BA is a faggoteering show
Why?... This is the way leagues have been set up for years... back when text was at its peak. That's how it was when I ran the RBL and that's the way it should be. It makes no sense why you wanna limit activity in the league. You could get some old school vet like User, Resin, Hensley, etc. drop in where everybody wants to see them drop but they can't cuz.... "sorry we're having playoffs"... It's dumb.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Holy shit this guy is full blown retard.

Old 08-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #26
Xquisite

Quote:
I like how when I explained that we actually already do exactly what he said we should do he called it retarded.

Inverse diss, no rawnmo
You got it all wrong though... you guys do a freaking league for X amount of weeks then turn it into a tourney so somebody can have a title under their name. That's just dumb... It should be a constant thing with no sign up restrictions. That's why tournaments were set up... so people can be crowned for something... Leagues are an on going thing... you don't just mash the two. Like I said, that's the way it's been done for years... wayyy before I started texting... way before I ran the RBL. and sure as hell way before Netcees.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why?... This is the way leagues have been set up for years... back when text was at its peak. That's how it was when I ran the RBL and that's the way it should be. It makes no sense why you wanna limit activity in the league. You could get some old school vet like User, Resin, Hensley, etc. drop in where everybody wants to see them drop but they can't cuz.... "sorry we're having playoffs"... It's dumb.
son you are getting off on internet rap nostalgia enough to take the throne from me

here is your crown sir

Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
Xquisite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
son you are getting off on internet rap nostalgia enough to take the throne from me

here is your crown sir

Nah... I could really give a fuck less... I'm just saying that's the way it's been done forever. Like, I thought I'd check out the site again... maybe drop a verse or two in a league... then sign back out and be on my way... but I can't do that cuz that's not the way it's set up... Yall are missing the whole point of the league.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
You got it all wrong though... you guys do a freaking league for X amount of weeks then turn it into a tourney so somebody can have a title under their name. That's just dumb... It should be a constant thing with no sign up restrictions. That's why tournaments were set up... so people can be crowned for something... Leagues are an on going thing... you don't just mash the two. Like I said, that's the way it's been done for years... wayyy before I started texting... way before I ran the RBL. and sure as hell way before Netcees.
Lmao

NETCEES IS THE FIRST SITE TO HAVE PLAYOFFS IN A LEAGUE.

I've been doing this for almost a decade and pretty much every league I've been in has included playoffs....and I only joined Netcees a year ago.

So, incorrect, playoffs in leagues have existed on hip hop forums for at least the last 10 years.

Old 08-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #30
Xquisite

I could care less how long you've done playoffs in a league... it's fucking retarded. That's what tournaments are for. Why the fuck are you so sprung on a playoff system anyway... your faggot ass aint ever champin shit.... lol, "don't break my text way of life!"... just let it go dunny.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
I could care less how long you've done playoffs in a league... it's fucking retarded. That's what tournaments are for. Why the fuck are you so sprung on a playoff system anyway... your faggot ass aint ever champin shit.... lol, "don't break my text way of life!"... just let it go dunny.
I've champed more leagues than you've had Sundays.

I also probably have more Hall of Fame pieces than anyone in the history of this shit. Currently sitting at 21....try again.

And lol @ my text way of life, I rarely battle these days at all....you're the dude making threads about how leagues should be ran and complaining about how IT AIN'T LIKE THE OLD DAYS MAN!!!, seems to me like one of us is more concerned about text than the other.....hint: It isn't me.

P.S. - I am better than you.

Old 08-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #32
Xquisite

Quote:
I've champed more leagues than you've had Sundays.

I also probably have more Hall of Fame pieces than anyone in the history of this shit. Currently sitting at 21....try again.

And lol @ my text way of life, I rarely battle these days at all....you're the dude making threads about how leagues should be ran and complaining about how IT AIN'T LIKE THE OLD DAYS MAN!!!, seems to me like one of us is more concerned about text than the other.....hint: It isn't me.

P.S. - I am better than you.
"I've champed more leagues" "I'm in the text HOF" Wow, your mother must be proud... but I'm the one that's concerned. I just wanted to battle... nothing more, nothing less. Now set up a battle... and add to your 21 HOF pieces, lol.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #33
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Sounds like we got a serious case of immigrant status. SHIT AINT LIKE IT IS IN MY COUNTRY, CHANGE THAT SHIT. And before we know it we got sharia laws n shit. Just doesn't work that way. Either conform, be satisfied with the rules cuz you're just a guest for the time being and most possibly a staying netceetizen if you behave cool n' all, or get back where you came from if you think it sucks here.

That said, couldn't give a shit what y'all do with the NBL etc, but I think playoffs are dope as fuck.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #34
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Nah yo X the homie he was on NC before all of yahll, only reason we do that so we can have a season champ at the end.
Take a little break an do big torneys, then start it up again.
Rbl went on forever but i dont get it u were here for nc 1 lol nbl always been like that. X
Old 08-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #35
Xquisite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Sounds like we got a serious case of immigrant status. SHIT AINT LIKE IT IS IN MY COUNTRY, CHANGE THAT SHIT. And before we know it we got sharia laws n shit. Just doesn't work that way. Either conform, be satisfied with the rules cuz you're just a guest for the time being and most possibly a staying netceetizen if you behave cool n' all, or get back where you came from if you think it sucks here.

That said, couldn't give a shit what y'all do with the NBL etc, but I think playoffs are dope as fuck.
Da fuck.... I was on Netcees when it started. Motha fucka said netceetizen, lol.... You guys are so wrapped up in wanting to champ something, wanting to be in the Hall of Fame (lol), etc. It should just be about laying down verses. Whatever though, I could care less... keep your playoffs I just wanna battle someone who is decent and will show up.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
"I've champed more leagues" "I'm in the text HOF" Wow, your mother must be proud... but I'm the one that's concerned. I just wanted to battle... nothing more, nothing less. Now set up a battle... and add to your 21 HOF pieces, lol.
Lol @ the predictability....

'You can't champ anything'

'I already have'

'LOLOLOLOLOL OMGZ ROFLMAO you clearly care so much about what you've champed '

You're boring, I know everything you are going to say about 3 posts before you say it.

Also, my mother is very proud, she puts every HOF piece I write on the fridge.

You set it up, I'll show.

Old 08-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Da fuck.... I was on Netcees when it started. Motha fucka said netceetizen, lol.... You guys are so wrapped up in wanting to champ something, wanting to be in the Hall of Fame (lol), etc. It should just be about laying down verses. Whatever though, I could care less... keep your playoffs I just wanna battle someone who is decent and will show up.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #38
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
It should just be about laying down verses. Whatever though, I could care less... keep your playoffs I just wanna battle someone who is decent and will show up.
You should have seen some of the posts I've made about that shit subtly around here and there, I for one couldn't care less about champing shit. I'm not even here for the battling.

Edit: Either way, I don't know you and I don't care when you signed up or whatever, but you seem cool enough. I'm not really spiteful even tho' I think playoffs should stay. Pz.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #39
Xquisite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
lol... motherfucker... are you still the laughing stock of the board?
Old 08-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
lol... motherfucker... are you still the laughing stock of the board?
DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE MY DOCTORATE IN CLOWNOLOGY?! ARE YOU CONFUSING ME FOR @Rawn YOU INTERNET RAP LEAGUE LOVING PILLOW BITER? YOU SHOW UP TO THE SITE SWAGGERING OVER YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ON A TEXT BATTLE GROUP DEMANDING CHANGE WHILE YOUR FINGERS OOZE WITH THE DECADES DRIED CUM OF CALEFACTION AND USERNAME LIKE IT MEANS SOMETHING. RETURN TO RM AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU CONCENTRATE ALL THE FAGGOT OUT OF YOU AND INTO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE.

Tags
how do playoffs work?, nbl should b 4-ever!!!!, young man you're retarded