Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #41
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Thank god my daughter sleeps from like 830pm till around 7am most the time ...
lmao thats some bullshit

we literally have not been able to get him near a routine like that...I have asked the pediatrician and etc and he says "just work with him on it"

dude i pray for 8 or 9 till morning time

she doesnt wake up hungry at all?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #42
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

She just turned one anx She's on straight cow milk now so ill wake up around 4 or 5 am and stick a small bottle in her crib and some times she wakes up and drinks it sometimes she doesn't
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #43
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
She just turned one anx She's on straight cow milk now so ill wake up around 4 or 5 am and stick a small bottle in her crib and some times she wakes up and drinks it sometimes she doesn't
ahh see mine is just over 7 months, when did she start sleeping all night? has she cut teeth. mines gums is mad swole given him big issues
Old 08-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #44
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

She got 8 teeth .. shit she could have a Paul wall grill top and bottom she cut the first tooth at around 3 months ( let him chew on a wet rag , clean of course .. wet if and stick it in the freezer for like half hour hell love it... dont use orajel shit only works for like 15 minutes and you can't use it that often )

She started walking at 7 months ... crazy girl barely crawled
Old 08-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #45
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
She got 8 teeth .. shit she could have a Paul wall grill top and bottom she cut the first tooth at around 3 months ( let him chew on a wet rag , clean of course .. wet if and stick it in the freezer for like half hour hell love it... dont use orajel shit only works for like 15 minutes and you can't use it that often )

She started walking at 7 months ... crazy girl barely crawled
damn yo ,,,mine is doing some kind of scoot shit..he seem lazy as shit though....did you have her on her stomach alot?
Old 08-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #46
Frank Metts

Yeah we did belly time like half hour sessions and just let her do what she did which was roll over a bunch and then get to a crawling position then she just started trying to stand and pull herself up ... honestly right around the time she took her first steps she started sleeping longer ..

Hell now she eating table foods .. she had a waffle for breakfast lol
Old 08-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #47
Frank Metts

She big too like 33 inches tall and about 24 pounds which is off the chart for her age
Old 08-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #48
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
She big too like 33 inches tall and about 24 pounds which is off the chart for her age
man i hope he works that way or similiar, he a bad ass lol spoiled as shit and expect eryone to pick him up erytime u look at em he got his hands in the air trying to get someone to grab em
Old 08-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #49
Meth

Daddy daycare.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #50
Frank Metts

Amy was and still is like that to an extent but she plays independently because we will do a planned ignore which is basically if she's not wet hungry or hurt we will let her cry a bit till she entertains herself ... doctor told us about it and its hard at first but it works ... if your a sucker like me you'll pick her up regardless but if I'm like in the kitchen and she's in her play pen then ill let her cry for a few and she will find a way to cope and play alone after about a minute
Old 08-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #51
Frank Metts

Don't hate meth ..... daddy talk is serious
Old 08-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #52
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Amy was and still is like that to an extent but she plays independently because we will do a planned ignore which is basically if she's not wet hungry or hurt we will let her cry a bit till she entertains herself ... doctor told us about it and its hard at first but it works ... if your a sucker like me you'll pick her up regardless but if I'm like in the kitchen and she's in her play pen then ill let her cry for a few and she will find a way to cope and play alone after about a minute
lmao like check this, i just put him on his stomach on a blanket right..got toys spread around it so he will try to crawl to it. instead of teaching himself to crawl he taught himself that if he grabs the blanket n pulls it to him the toy comes to him instead

lmao and yo im a sucker... they wont let me around when there trying to teach em cuz i pick em up instantly esp when the tears come

when did u start the playpen? i got one but havent used it yet i didnt really know when to use it tbh
Old 08-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #53
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ya got it easy. That infant shit is just about endurance. My girls 4.....thats when they start to test ur mental stability.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #54
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Dirty Bagstard View Post
Ya got it easy. That infant shit is just about endurance. My girls 4.....thats when they start to test ur mental stability.
don't tell me that shit

im hoping the first year is the worst rofl

u both got it worse off u got girls yall gon have horrible time during the teen years lol
Old 08-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #55
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Woah woah woah......thats like when im 40an shit

But it gets better/worse when they start to communicate........everything apparently is up for discussion......
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #56
Frank Metts

Shit was used the playpen as soon as she could roll over

She hates it now since she just wants to run around and destroy everything she can touch

And bags I wait for the day I can just let her go to her room and play alone ... the day she can sit still because right now its a mile a minute from wake up to bed
Old 08-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #57
Ghost1

When i pick her up from daycare i put a movie on in the living room an just go about my night ....cook...chill...watch tv in my room. Its a fucking blessing.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #58
God Of War
The Landlord

like 3 different ages of fathers here and yall both making me wish he was 10 lol
Old 08-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #59
Rawn M.D.

Congrats karp

lol @ pocahontas tho... Shts wrong
Old 08-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #60
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Dirty Bagstard View Post
When i pick her up from daycare i put a movie on in the living room an just go about my night ....cook...chill...watch tv in my room. Its a fucking blessing.
and thats at only 4?

fucking aye

when did it start? like 8 months? rofl

Tags
internationalbitersanthem, meth will never mate, neighbor will never hof, shark week ended b, sir oswald swansberg hof, sorry bout pocahontas