Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
Masaii

Default Made some wannabe thug shit his pants literally (story inside)

This guy has been bullying my cousin for a while now and spitting in girls faces etc, real piece of work, anyway....I found out where this guy lives and went round to his house today rolling one deep #muscle shirt on deck.

Knocked on this faggots door and he answers wearing the local wannabe gangsta clothes trying to look tough (@god of war the tennis instructer crap), so I ask him "youre matt yeah? Can I speak to you outside?" "yeah sure" he says, meanwhile his little brother is standing at the door watching. I get centimetres from his face and pin his throat against the brick wall with one hand and speak to him about the pressing issues of him bullying my cousin and other females, told him I would stab him etc. The whole time this guy is petrified saying sorry i didnt do it im sorry etc etc, well he was muffled by my hand cutting off his oxygen supply but yeah.

So I get this wiff of shit, the guy literally shat his pants lmao. So I headbutted him on the nose and threw him into his front door before departing in an orderly fashion and driving away to some Pusha T.

Funny how bullys crumble when confronted one on one.

Inb4 pics or didnt happen. Inb4 +5 interwebz keyboard warrior points bro.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:29 AM   #2
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

You had me until shit pants to head butt pusha t combo

sorry man, I can't outta better judgment believe most of this lol
Old 08-10-2013, 03:39 AM   #3
Masaii

Ive never made up any story ever online I keep it trill. This guy called my auntie (a devoted christian) a slut and calls my cousin terrible shit, you think im gonna hang round and do nothing? Thats my family bro.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:41 AM   #4
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

that bully hsit is fucked up over there

wish i could help my girls brother poor little fucker
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:43 AM   #5
Masaii

Yeah its real shit, if youre different in anyway youll get it. Cause we r italian he gets called a wog all the time, equivilant of getting called a nigga or a spic to us.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:48 AM   #6
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

yeah it hink her brother gets it cuz he is a smaller boy

thats fucked up to
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:59 AM   #7
SpookyDeep
BITER

Battle Record: 0-3

SpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant futureSpookyDeep has a brilliant future

Real nigga shit Masaii...one love
SpookyDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:02 AM   #8
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

let the little nigga handle it, if it gets too serious, just handle the other nigga

this is how most little niggas gain they sense of confidence. they gotta show they ain't intimidated, no matter the size on some david v. goliath shit
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:49 AM   #9
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

so u went picking on someone whose not your age and smaller cuz he was picking on people HIS AGE but smaller...

all in all i doubt you would do that to someone your size.... you should've did the grown up thing and confronted his parents
2 wrongs dont make a right... nothing gave u the right to headbutt that kid..., now ur bragging to e-net people like your a tuff guy...

i actually feel pity for you going the same route as the bully instead of handling the situation like an adult should...
karma is a bitch and if that bully has an older cousin that can whip your ass.. just dont shit your pants
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #10
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loast View Post
so u went picking on someone whose not your age and smaller cuz he was picking on people HIS AGE but smaller...

all in all i doubt you would do that to someone your size.... you should've did the grown up thing and confronted his parents
2 wrongs dont make a right... nothing gave u the right to headbutt that kid..., now ur bragging to e-net people like your a tuff guy...

i actually feel pity for you going the same route as the bully instead of handling the situation like an adult should...
karma is a bitch and if that bully has an older cousin that can whip your ass.. just dont shit your pants
1. He is 1 yr younger than me and taller than me. I call anyone younger than me kid.

2. His parents were contacted by the school and my uncle, guy still does it.

3. He broke my cousins finger since he was warned.

4. He spat in the face of my cousins girl friends.

See what happens when you come in guns blazing to an argument you know nothing of?

Dont know about you bro but when my family is physically and verbally assaulted I do something about it.

You should go pat your high horse now buddy.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Did u say wog?

Lmao

Dont u mean wop?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

If you feeling woggy then jump
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #13
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

tl;dr;db
ill nik-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #14
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Did u say wog?

Lmao

Dont u mean wop?
Wop was what my parents got called it changed to wog in the 80s/90s. Look it up.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ive literally never heard that......an im italian

Any i was leaned at headbutt shitpants pusha t alphacombo hahaha
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i've never heard of wog. just wop, guinea, dego, filthy greaseball, etc.

ITALIANS WATUP

but word now that you've done your part your cousins gotta man up and bash him with a stick or something
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #17
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I'm Irish/German, but have a good bit of Italian friends.. couple Italian ex gfs, & actually my girl now is of partial Italian descent. So I've heard alot from them, & heard alot said to them... WOG is not a word I've ever heard. Wop, yes.

Is it the equivalent to wop? If so, yeah... that's fucked up lol
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #18
Rawn M.D.

Wop never wog

U should just fucked his gf n bukaki'd her face tho
Old 08-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

so he's a year younger than you...
than how old is your cousin - cuz he sounds like a bitch..

Is this happening in school? your story doesn't sound plausible... too many unanswered questions like if your not in school with him than you must have just graduated and your cousin needs to grow some balls... i'm assuming the bully is over 16 and i doubt he shitted his pants since he's the bully that been bitch smacking your cousin around..

i can't say it didn't happen but it does sound made up for e-props.. oh well, keep making bullies that's 1 year younger than you but obviously yall don't attend the same school because you would've been handled it.. and he's taller than you but you made him shit his pants? wtf? looking forward to more of your STORIES like this in the future
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #20
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

sounds like you've got some legit anger issues. just vented out on some guy you were able to direct it at.

be careful if you're gonna confront a stranger at their house. if it were me getting choked and headbutted, i would've ran inside and come back with a kitchen knife to redecorate your stomach lining. like for real.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote