Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future
Default PlayStation Network

just gave me a code for a 3 month trial of PlayStation Plus. DOPE
i just got Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Uncharched 3 for motherfuckin FREE
thanks ps3, stay winning
Old 07-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

But you can only play them for an hour?
Old 07-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

uh no. free download of the full games
Old 07-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Thats insane
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
Fart
You Next

yeah. even u buy the Plus for 3 months it's cheaper than BF3 alone lol. 17.99
Old 07-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

It sounds too good to be true. Like theres a stipulation
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
Fart
You Next

well i mean it will auto charge ur CC or wallet when the trial is up. but i can turn auto funding off if u want to. its basically just promotion, there's very few free games for Plus users. but Plus users get a lot of discounts on shit too - it's $50 for a year sub, same price and XBL costs but u get free full games every month, some DLC is free, and tons and tons of discounts on shit
i cant hear u Xbox fan boys
Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #8
VividEnds

VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds

_________
_____
___
_
VividEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #9
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

u dont 'get' full games u borrow them soon as ur plus is up the games is tooken back
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #10
Fart
You Next

not true
Old 07-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #11
Fart
You Next

i still have some games from when i was a plus member before.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #12
Pyro
Shunnin Da Chillins

Battle Record: 0-4

Pyro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus View Post
just gave me a code for a 3 month trial of PlayStation Plus. DOPE
i just got Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Uncharched 3 for motherfuckin FREE
thanks ps3, stay winning
EARLxPANDA add me.. i got the SR# & NBA2K13 if you tranna co-op sometime..

Strawberry Pineapples Cuhh
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #13
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
not true
Yes you will, free games are only available to you while you have a vaild subscription.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #14
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
i still have some games from when i was a plus member before.
not true its in there terms of service and its happened to me twice but read there terms of service , it shows the cover in yuor games but you can not play them
Old 07-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #15
Fart
You Next

i can still play them lol
Old 07-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
Fart
You Next

@Pyro i dont play 2k13
Old 07-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
Pyro
Shunnin Da Chillins

Battle Record: 0-4

Pyro is on a distinguished road

Saints Row 3 son

Strawberry Pineapples Cuhh
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #18
God Of War
The Landlord

Q: How long do I get to keep the games in the Instant Game Collection?
A: Games in the Instant Game Collection are free to download with a Plus membership. As long as you're a PlayStation Plus member, you'll always have access to any game you've downloaded in the collection, even if you've deleted a game from your hard drive previously.

from sonys website itself bro they limit access to games u get from plus

u rent them is all u do as long as you have plus you have access

plus

Q: What happens to the games and DLC I downloaded from through a PS Plus membership, and I decide to not renew my membership?
A: You will not be able to access free games downloaded with Plus if you choose not to renew your membership. However, if you decide to re-activate your membership, you will once again be able to play all games downloaded from the Instant Game Collection.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #19
Fart
You Next

i get that GoW, i'm just saying i can still play mine and shit. like maybe it glitched is what i'm trying to say. and they changed their TOS like 8 times since then maybe thats why? this shit was from like 2009 or 2010
Old 07-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
i get that GoW, i'm just saying i can still play mine and shit. like maybe it glitched is what i'm trying to say. and they changed their TOS like 8 times since then maybe thats why? this shit was from like 2009 or 2010
ill rent you some games bro

58 dollars a year

:D lmao

naw its a dope thng still tho i mean the games u got u will keep forever like there yours as long as u subscribe

dont see why u wouldnt stay subscribed its not that expensive