Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2018, 10:47 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default So there's this chick....

I work with. Super hot. Super nice. I know i don't stand a chance in all hell. But she just gave me a ride home from work and found out she plays music. Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal. She was asking me to hear some stuff and told her i did an album this year, said she'd check me out.

After that i started telling her my roommate is a sound engineer and has his own band too. She was genuinely excited about the prospect of coming over and jamming.

So the question is... How do use this to get out of the friend zone?

Most likely she got a bf but fuck that guy. I'm trynna marry a chick like this girl. LMAO
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Finny: please elaborate how I am not qualified to help you please
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:50 PM   #3
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Finny: please elaborate how I am not qualified to help you please
Had a whole response typed up in the other thread. Dunno what happened.

Basically, how ARE you qualified?
Old 05-09-2018, 10:53 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

no. You assumed I was not. That was your initial assumption. I want you to tell me. So then I can tell you how you are wrong, so that we can move forward please sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:00 PM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal.
You didn't need to act bro. It is no big deal.

Pics or can't advise. Not sure what you consider out of your league.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #6
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

idk but id peep ur vid mags if she'll be in it
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Your room mate will end up fucking her don’t invite her over
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:24 AM   #8
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
church.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:25 AM   #9
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know i don't stand a chance in all hell.
This.

This is why you will not get out of the friend zone, fucking believe in yourself man.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:03 AM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
100 emoji
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:12 AM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
So... In a side note. My roommate is a straight savage. He went to a karaoke competition, gets 5th and wins 1 hour studio time instead of the 1k cash prize for 1st.

HOWEVER, dude said he hooked up with another contestant who placed. I told him that was a hella good night and not to be upset cuz he was pretty raw he didnt win.

He proceeds to show me a pic on his phone of the girl, of her instagram or something. Complete knock out and he was talking her down. Like.. I thought he was saying she'd like gained some weight since the photo and i was like "bro, there ain't nothing wrong with that". He said she made it work and i was like "some girls can just stay proportional and still look good".

Tl;dr dude comes down after she came over again tonight, I'm like "lemme get some smoke" so he goes upstairs to grab the weed... Lmfao

Girl comes down completely naked and hands me the weed. Girl had everything going. Head to toe this woman was a 12. I'm thinking in my head "good lord".

I just smiled awkwardly trying not to stare at her breasts but them thangs was just hanging out. Perfect.

My roommates is a straight G for that. Lmfao

Good night.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:31 AM   #12
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

she wanted you... remember that
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:58 AM   #13
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lmao. Better brush them teeth nigga. Thats your first step tbr. Then... All you gotta do is nibble on this bitches earlobe.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:14 AM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Tag lmao
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:09 AM   #15
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

She's probably gonna fuck your roommate. Chances are you're probably gonna be friend zoned because of the circumstances. They revolve around art. I would say do a collab with her, but nah..I recommend you invite her out for a responsible drink or two after she comes over to make music.

If she declines the invitation, and gives you an excuse on why she can't go out...then you probably don't have a chance. If she agrees, then she's giving you an opportunity. This is where it's important to drink responsibily. Two drinks maximum. That way you can give her a ride home and you can flatter her. Tell her she's talented, and how you had a lot of fun working on art and winding down with a couple of drinks. You haven't had a day like that in a long time. Invite her to do it again sometime in the near future. If she agrees, you're in. If she declines, she gave you a chance but just isn't feeling you.

Hopefully you're funny. Doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are, if you can make a girl laugh, she'll pull her vagina out and put it in your hand.

Good luck.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:16 AM   #16
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
I work with. Super hot. Super nice. I know i don't stand a chance in all hell. But she just gave me a ride home from work and found out she plays music. Dropped the whole "yeah i rap and produce my own stuff" but acted like it was no big deal. She was asking me to hear some stuff and told her i did an album this year, said she'd check me out.

After that i started telling her my roommate is a sound engineer and has his own band too. She was genuinely excited about the prospect of coming over and jamming.

So the question is... How do use this to get out of the friend zone?

Most likely she got a bf but fuck that guy. I'm trynna marry a chick like this girl. LMAO
Never shit where you eat, dummy. I mean I do it all the time but I make a hell of a lot of money and the females typically just come on to me but yea... She works at the SAME PIZZA shop as you - she can't be worth dick. Upgrade yourself, Finny. You are setting yourself up for failure. Chances are - she raps better then you do and will think "Your record" is wack, considering every song mentions your baby moms... BUt she'll just think it's wack in general.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:33 AM   #17
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Quote:
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:47 AM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Buncha creeps.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:07 AM   #19
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Never shit where you eat, dummy. I mean I do it all the time but I make a hell of a lot of money and the females typically just come on to me but yea... She works at the SAME PIZZA shop as you - she can't be worth dick. Upgrade yourself, Finny. You are setting yourself up for failure. Chances are - she raps better then you do and will think "Your record" is wack, considering every song mentions your baby moms... BUt she'll just think it's wack in general.
She's got 3 jobs and is going to law school this year. I think she's definitely worth it. Lol

I know realistically there's no chance. But a man has to have aspirations! Lmfao
Old 05-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Finny: how am I not qualified to help you.

Tags
allen lying faggot - zelph, amen is not funny asf, lol sure allen, sister doesnt count