Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-31-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather
Default Learned a bunch of shit about nibiru last night.

It's the tenth planet with a 3600 year orbit. I think it passes between Mars and Saturn. But it's so massive it rips things apart. It's been drawn and etched into all the sumerian tablets. It's crazy.

I watched this lecture about sumerian astrology that the professor says based on the tablets they left behind, the people of nibiru traveled to earth when nibiru was closer in its orbit, and took less time to actually travel back and forth . Text that say we look like them and shit. It was very basic in its filming, like one camera and shit, but the lecture was terrifyingly enthralling. Sumerian astrology is just now being confirmed by modern astrology. Earth specifically named as the 7th planetd over 6000 years ago and shit. It's on Netflix.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

that's not how astrophysics work. that's not how gravity works.

stop.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

welcome
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:10 AM   #4
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Einstein proved space is a fabric, considering a larger planet creates a bigger divot in space, when it passes by, earth could slide down into the divot nibiru created, causing us to be pushed into it, ripping us apart. Gravity doesn't pull, it pushes.

I respectfully decline to stop as you suggested.

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:13 AM   #5
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

What keeps you firmly planet on earth is the weight of space around you, pushing you down to earth. Pretty sure the reason a person would implode in space is do to the massive weight of space itself. Same understanding applies to being in deep waters

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:15 AM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Just because it could happen doesn't mean it is happening or has happened.

There is little to no solid evidence to support this tbh they have been looking for years and have seen nothing....and it's not like this is a little thing, there should be something to back the claim up by now.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:18 AM   #7
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Just because it could happen doesn't mean it is happening or has happened.

There is little to no solid evidence to support this tbh they have been looking for years and have seen nothing....and it's not like this is a little thing, there should be something to back the claim up by now.
You're wrong. There's tons of evidence, accessible to you. Nasa acknowledged the fact that there's another huge planet with a massive orbit not too long ago dude. No Bullshit.

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:19 AM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I don't think they think it's orbiting our sun tho, as far as I know many believe it is orbiting a twin star which in turn is orbiting the sun and vice versa.

Which again is not impossible but there is really nothing to suggest it is true.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:20 AM   #9
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

During the lecture, the professor showed a picture of it. I mean the lecture is on Netflix. Don't argue with me, argue with the facts he provides.

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:20 AM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

IRIS, brown dwarf star, dude it was in the papers....man this is beating a dead horse with hulk hands honestly. They know it's there and ancients from all across the globe documented it. Science even supports cyclic cataclysms but they won't say from what
Old 10-31-2014, 10:20 AM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not doing this with you.

enjoy your netflix and youtube education.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:21 AM   #12
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
I don't think they think it's orbiting our sun tho, as far as I know many believe it is orbiting a twin star which in turn is orbiting the sun and vice versa.

Which again is not impossible but there is really nothing to suggest it is true.
It's not orbiting our sun, it's orbiting most likely around a much much bigger star and every 3600 years it swoops by the area our planet just happens to be.

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:21 AM   #13
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

if its literally 3600 years every time it passes...and it rips stuff apart...how did the sumarian stuff make it....i dont know anything about it so i just want to know how everythings explained
sounds crazy but i'd love to watch it lol
Old 10-31-2014, 10:24 AM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadad View Post
You're wrong. There's tons of evidence, accessible to you. Nasa acknowledged the fact that there's another huge planet with a massive orbit not too long ago dude. No Bullshit.
Lol no they didn't, find me a quote of that.

There is a difference between acknowledging a possibility and saying it is true.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #15
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

You know what my favorite thing about Nibiru is?

The Ab-Soul song.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:26 AM   #16
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i'm not doing this with you.

enjoy your netflix and youtube education.
Well, all I'm saying is dude is providing facts not opinions. Shrug

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:28 AM   #17
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
Lol no they didn't, find me a quote of that.

There is a difference between acknowledging a possibility and saying it is true.

There you go. Planet x means tenth planet and shit

Chill Phil

Old 10-31-2014, 10:28 AM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadad View Post
It's not orbiting our sun, it's orbiting most likely around a much much bigger star and every 3600 years it swoops by the area our planet just happens to be.
That's what I said.

So now...why haven't we found that star?

Old 10-31-2014, 10:31 AM   #19
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

75% of the systems in our neighborhood are binary star systems, some even triple. Great preturber beyond the oort cloud and it's massive, just so happens there's a big space where something huge passes through. Countless papers and research have been done on this since like the 70's, Harringer, Roberts, the IRIS staff, etc
Old 10-31-2014, 10:31 AM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

It's on Netflix thus its fact

Lol

I liked you better homeless
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote