Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2019, 04:03 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default NBL LEAGUE SUMMARY MAG: YOU CALLED MY VERSE WACK?! IM LEAVING! / YOU KILLED TEXT

NBL Week 4 Mag: “He Called My Bar Wack?! IM LEAVING!” / YOU KILLED TEXT

Introduction

Oh.....we have a visitor? Someone’s here? Yes! Ok ok let’s do it, let’s make this one great! Hey, maybe if we be really nice to everyone and call their trash lines dope and their decent lines godly, they might feel better about themselves and come back to battle week after week! Wait...are you saying we should lie to the people? You mean....like how they lie to Barcotic on RB and tell him his demonic wordplays are HoF material?.......well.....yes......why do you think RB has lasted this long?.....it wasn’t because the battles were oh so super dope.....definitely wasn’t to read cringey gay jokes where the jokes themselves were gay af......so what was it z? It’s because they are all so nice to each other. It’s because they have this unsaid agreement and unsaid bond that they’ll allllllll rate each other’s lines too high....”Unda lay?”....that’s fuckin terrible!.......but on RB....holy hell thats brilliant, stunning, superb, dopest line ever!....but I don’t want to lie to the people man.....you must....but....YOU MUST!

So the trick to making a text league work in 2019 where people don’t sign out because they lost, or sign out because they got called wack, is to just be nice to each other, and lie. It is what it is z, you have to sugar coat things from now on. No more constructive criticism whether it be harsh and realistic, or subtle and fruitful. Nope. Sugar coating on EVERYTHING. So Barcotic is dope? Yes. Lay Doubt is a legend? Yes. Real Spit actually beat Cashius week 1 but we were all too busy hating? Yes. Josh s got robbed against Suth last week? Yes. Well damn, those are a whole lot of lies but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do!

THANKS FOR KILLING TEXT!

Welcome to the Week 4 mag of the Netcees Bitter League!

Week 1 Reviews

Suthaveli (1-1) vs. josh s (1-1)

Amazing battle here! Daunting! Both had superbly dope punchlines with some of the best wordplay known to man, and some of the hottest gunbars ever posted on forums. Gosh man it’s really hard to pick a winner here, I mean....the votes were super close at 5-2 leaning Suthaveli’s way but hey that’s a robbery! Josh s lost this one but I’m gonna fight anyone who calls his punches wack, don’t you fuckin dare! He wrote some of the best quality material we’ve ever seen, let’s be real, Ade Due Damballa? That shit was bonkers! He single handedly turned the African dialect into a wordplay punchline and slaughtered his opponent. But wait we can’t forget the mock aveli line!!! What’s that?! Not a word but hey it doesn’t fuckin matter that shit was top notch!!! Sorry suth idk how you won against all this fire but you somehow did man, fuck you.

Sinacog (1-0) vs. Wanderer (1-0)

Wanderer dropped such a good dope nice verse omfg!!!!!! Idk how sinagog robbed this man but he needs to pay. How could you all actually vote for sin here? That’s Creasy. What about wanderers watchmaker bar?! It was insanse!!!!!! Man idk man you all need to really revalue life if you gonna sit up here and say he lost. Get real.

Allen Knight (2-0) vs. Jabari Black (2-0)

JULIOOOOOOO!!!OOOOOOOO!!!!!! JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Jajajaja dope verse man we really got em this time with the Julio cheese. Aside from that, everyone everything in the this battle was apsultely dope. Gotta be real the opener and second line we’re Allen’s beaters here. Gotta keep it up fellas, dope shit. Charlottes web was lotb but hey man everything from Allen was still dope.

SIG (2-0) vs. BodySnatcher (2-0)

THIS MOTHERFUCKER DIA WON?!?!?! GTFOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

VERSE OF
THE CENTURY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh s
"Cuz I pack a gauge, fam that'll splat ya brains. BLAM!"

Ade due Damballa. Give the power, I beg of you. This is a sinner’s hobby
Standing over Suth talking shit like Chucky right before I catch a bigger body
u wont blam a damn thing. Boy I’m str8 fooling with da fisticuffs
bet I spook his scary ass, bam boos’ll be coming from my hands when I stick him up
u really livin' ur dream, huh?.... nah, you acting out a cinema scene
even with da hawk I make u catch these hands; black panther, "GIVE IT TO ME!!"
u hardly slap, u got jabari black'd, stfu blam f4got u force da most puns
no moving weights? posin' dope guns? ur more of a bull key poser than Orc and Ghost1
why you got a stick up yo ass, suth? we all gotta read yo shit and is THAT fair?
I will Luiseville slugger this ass hole and give a whole new meaning to bat chair!
u aint got the juice so u knocked black out, stretched hands for the outlet, pass..
NAHHH, u aint got the juice so u knocked Black, outstretched hands for the outlet pass
sunday - monday , i'll show up at ya crib in Baltimore just to see if u street tough
then i'll mock aveli with the kind of seven day theory that'll really fuck his week up
i'm for sure cocky, maybe i didn't do enough but the heads I chopped got more sloppy
oh my god he didn't expect this big a round but as it turns out he's getting Thor Bodied
WHAT A WORDSMITH!!! But wait slowwwwww it down

He said:

Ada Due Damballa (YOU GET IT?! LIKE CHUCKY SAYS!)

Add a Dude, them ballers

Week 2 Predictions

veritas (1-2) vs. Barcotic (0-0)

Barcotic is a super dope legend with the worlds most astounding wordplays the universe has ever seen. Everything he drops is legit af and makes the crowd go wild. I don’t think Barc has actually ever lost a battle for real for real. Sure he’s technically lost due to votes but that’s 100% hate votes and dickriding against him. Barcotic is the only person on this earth that will never actually lose a battle. He’s too good. He’s perfect. My little barcy, my little barcy, myyyyyyyyyyyy. Batteries not included. Veritas is a legend as well but will never defeat the worlds greatest, Barcotic.

BodySnatcher (2-1) vs. Wanderer (1-1)

BodySnatcher is a goat, Wanderer is a dope ass kotherycker. Not sure what to expect here but man Wanderer is so dope.

SIG (3-0) vs. Cred (2-1)

Cred is amazing!!!!!.......BUT DIA IS EVEN DOPER. FUCKIN AMAZING GODLY LEGEND MAN!!!!!

Outro

Suck a dick @Sharp @ORC @sraL @Dia blow @Flow

Old 05-14-2019, 04:05 PM   #2
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@Aero @bleak @Cereal @Destroyer @King @Miss Netcees @Ryno @Sinacog @Sharp @Snitching is gangsta @Blas @Cred @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Flow @Suthaveli @Ghost1 @Innovator @Incredible @ORC @Killing Spree @Real Spit @King @JEM @Barcotic @Blue Bayou @Dregs @Viper @Schadenfreude @MFtastick @joog @Maximus @sraL @MMLP @Diablo @Plot @Chyeahhh!!! @Alvin Karpis @murda sho @Resin M-I-C @pharohs army @superboy estar legend @Prozac @Dominate @juan Dillinger @Lenox @Useless @Big Bolo @Krucial Th1rt3en @King Karaoke @Lotto Smirk @Defiant @WRATH @veritas @shia lebruh @Cyrax @Black Mask @Nigma @Qualm @Objective @Enbombz @Basic M @Saitama @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Meth @Slechtn @b dot lesnar @Mike Wrecka @Greed @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Packed Graves @Frank Metts @Moe Jetts @Paradigm @Ronin @ill nik-A @sour joog @Knux @Strikta @Cashius @El Muffin @Junto @Tic @trap @classickERBL @Plethora @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @sonny daze @Wanderer @SuckaFreeCashier @Razah @Adonis @big baby @Cynic @Witty @Neighbor @JShazo @Victor @Hush @Joe Boston @Ender @Pinot Grij @strange @Unfukwitable @Profit @Habitat @Mr. J @Swerve @Burd @Letterman @Darker Ego @kannon @Concrete @Untold @Artifice @Adverse @john hensley @Clout @BROKE LESNAR @josh s @Papp Smeari @INF @Sharp. @Sharp._
Old 05-14-2019, 04:22 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I read this. Thank you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-14-2019, 04:41 PM   #4
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Fuck you bringing my name in here you lippy cunt - I’ll fly over an have words with you in person don’t think I ain’t good for it - rest was good, more then they deserved even if it was sarcasm to an English level of finery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 05-14-2019, 05:00 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I like the skeleton gif
Old 05-14-2019, 05:41 PM   #6
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Zelph is the terrible at text, voting and nodding and taking his frustrations out on the world.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:14 PM   #7
King

King has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant future

Lmao

What a clown.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:27 PM   #8
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

U closed the battle 3-1, but dope thx for quoting my whole verse cause that Thor line is fucking nuts. I want to battle dope heads and since so many left I signed out. Not to say I don’t want to battle black or sig or even body cause those heads are nice. I think what your missing is the word humble. For some one who clearly can’t rap i don’t want nothing but the most thankful and nice remarks outa u boy.. that’s the issue

Last edited by josh s; 05-14-2019 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:33 PM   #9
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

Wait wtf my whole shits dope.. even with the Hawkeye make u catch these hands... like r u brain dead or just a robot ??????
Old 05-14-2019, 06:35 PM   #10
josh s
w0000

Bam boos / bamboo / bamboozle

Triple wordplays and shit
Old 05-14-2019, 06:40 PM   #11
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh s View Post
Wait wtf my whole shits dope.. even with the Hawkeye make u catch these hands... like r u brain dead or just a robot ??????
That whole verse sucked dick
Old 05-14-2019, 07:05 PM   #12
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh s View Post
U closed the battle 3-1, but dope thx for quoting my whole verse cause that Thor line is fucking nuts. I want to battle dope heads and since so many left I signed out. Not to say I don’t want to battle black or sig or even body cause those heads are nice. I think what your missing is the word humble. For some one who clearly can’t rap i don’t want nothing but the most thankful and nice remarks outa u boy.. that’s the issue
You’re the best!

But I guess not good enough to beat suth at his worst.

Yeah idgaf if the battle is 1-0 but if it’s a Monday evening then yeah I’m losing the shit regardless foh dia
Old 05-14-2019, 07:23 PM   #13
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
That whole verse sucked dick
Old 05-14-2019, 07:46 PM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Good shit
Old 05-14-2019, 07:50 PM   #15
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Man I did my best to contribute to this league...I posted early,voted... everything...but it's pretty much over

That being said.....CRED YOU ARE MINE
Old 05-14-2019, 07:55 PM   #16
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Man I did my best to contribute to this league...I posted early,voted... everything...but it's pretty much over

That being said.....CRED YOU ARE MINE
You won off flukes, which is fine

But your votes are all shit and you’re shit too
Old 05-14-2019, 08:13 PM   #17
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Zelph is the terrible at text, voting and nodding and taking his frustrations out on the world.
well i mean......yea
Old 05-14-2019, 08:15 PM   #18
josh s
w0000

y’all some real g’s haha that’s so funny

I get a dedicated mag but if I suck so much y u give me the time of day?

U need some pussy or whatever it is some 1 like u would be into

Probably getting pegged
Old 05-14-2019, 08:17 PM   #19
josh s
w0000

I think u just love attention from dudes

Like any attention is good attention right

Lmfao 4 real
Old 05-14-2019, 08:17 PM   #20
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

The Intro says it all