Old 04-25-2019, 11:26 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default veritas

aight. so i was going really deep into depression for a minute there. lowest of all my lows. the majority of it was all put on by myself and my dumb brain.

now im back to my baseline normal status where an egghead doctor would probably say im depressed but im fine.

but yo. anxiety is ridiculous. i've never had panic attacks or none of that but im actually getting physical side effects which almost makes me believe this isn't pseudo science made up to make pussies feel better

im afraid the goon in me is going to lash out if i get too pussy to prove i ain't pussy as this is how i've dealt my whole life

thoughts?
Old 04-25-2019, 11:31 AM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You’re getting too old to live how you do. Mortality is becoming apparent to you and you’re anxious waiting til 30 to not kill your body was a bad idea.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:37 AM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i think the problem isn't how i'm living but the fact i'm trying to change it and good things are happening to me.

also there is a discord and you all are keeping this from me?

i sorta just figured out recently what that even is. put me on so i can ruin it like i did netcees
Old 04-25-2019, 11:39 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Lukewarmness produces cognitive dissonance. Do you understand?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

ehh fuck it. mods close this
Old 04-25-2019, 12:20 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Exactly. Every time. You are one foot in and one foot out.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:27 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word
Old 04-25-2019, 12:35 PM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i think the problem isn't how i'm living but the fact i'm trying to change it and good things are happening to me.

also there is a discord and you all are keeping this from me?

i sorta just figured out recently what that even is. put me on so i can ruin it like i did netcees
https://discord.gg/pSXp8v
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 09:33 PM   #9
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im actually getting physical side effects which almost makes me believe this isn't pseudo science made up to make pussies feel better
that shit is real
Old 04-25-2019, 11:35 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

When i suffered from anxiety i always lashed out to regain a sort of emotional grasp on the room. If that makes sense. Idk. I havnt had to deal with that feeling in a long time. I self medicated as much as possible them days. But im pretty happy now and havnt had to deal with much anxiety or depression. At least not the debilitating sense of it i was used to. Good luck bruh. That shit can really take hold of u
Old 04-26-2019, 12:50 AM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

cbd oil helps with my anxiety in the ol' pressure cooker of my life.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:35 AM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

do you have a preferred brand? I also took a knee to the head in training the other morning and took 7 stitches...now I have to miss my competition this weekend. no refunds. ouch.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:19 AM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
do you have a preferred brand? I also took a knee to the head in training the other morning and took 7 stitches...now I have to miss my competition this weekend. no refunds. ouch.
They make their own here.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:21 AM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

in Charleston or in your gym?
Old 04-26-2019, 01:05 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Bottle it up and let it seep out every so often in the form of extreme passive aggression like a real man.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 07:52 PM   #16
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

meditate simplify your thoughts focus on the macro and be grateful young one

havent you read the power of now yet
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:57 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
in Charleston or in your gym?
Charleston
Old 04-27-2019, 01:01 AM   #18
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Do you battle on this site? You seem out of place. Go play a sport or something..
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote