Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #21
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Beautiful View Post
Regular ones from Walmrt.
LOL
Old 09-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #22
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Unrelated

I have a sneaking suspicion that @Malachi uses a rolley backpack
Old 09-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #23
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Nah fuck that

I had one in elementary 4th grade or 5th tho lol
Old 09-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #24
Rawn M.D.

i got the 'GELZ' or something i unno

and also the standard Andriod buds

i usually just buy cheap bc they break easy, esp when i go to gym or do cardio

and i lose em alot, or really misplace in my house

but yea i do earbuds bc of utility and ease of carrying...headphones r dope if u can store em, but dont really serve the purpose i need bc i cant go to the gym with em and b comfortable while working out, and they'd break to easy in my bag from the gym or transporting to and from work.

if i was more stationary Id cop headphones, but ear buds good for now
Old 09-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #25
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

sony everything
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

man i wish rolly backpacks were a thing when i was in school

we aint have laptops and tablets and all this shit. what you know about 5 10inch thick books breaking the zipper right off the line 'cos you had no time between classes and your 10 minute lunch to hit the locker

do they even still have lockers

fuck
Old 09-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #27
Rawn M.D.

lol

my Jansport game was thick in HS @Diode
Old 09-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #28
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
lol

my Jansport game was thick in HS @Diode
same

got that navy canvas with the fake leather straps mad 'cos i'm stylin on em
Old 09-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #29
Rawn M.D.

haha word, i just did all black or all navy blue typically

bold showing, and wouldn't stain easily @Diode

some years id tag it up with them paint pens n sht, some years just plan tho

depended on how bored I was in classes scheduled or how long I was in IS (internal suspension) for.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

@Malachi tell me everything you know about marble journal books and trapper keepers

whats it like in the future
Old 09-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #31
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

i still use marble journal notebooks lol

literally to this day
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #32
Rawn M.D.

Eddy aint u taking college courses now tho?!?!

u gotta step ur game up to spiral big man

become the 5 STar academic we all know u are
@...the Munster
Old 09-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

naw in college you get the blue book exams
Old 09-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #34
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

I use the marble book for sports betting notes

gonna need a new one soon, same style
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #35
Rawn M.D.

thats the Exams tho

this is preparation for the exams

and more often then not they scantron still tbh.

I think I only got them blue books when the class was either a 'Gordon Rule' (some special writing requirement for FLA schools in certain classes - usually english n sht) or a discussion based, more open form type of class @Diode

word at sports betting, them shts ideal for that...last time i implemented the marble journal writing steelo was for my 'dream journal' when I was keeping track of lucid dreaming to gain greater control.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #36
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
man i wish rolly backpacks were a thing when i was in school

we aint have laptops and tablets and all this shit. what you know about 5 10inch thick books breaking the zipper right off the line 'cos you had no time between classes and your 10 minute lunch to hit the locker

do they even still have lockers

fuck
There are no lockers at my school :(
Old 09-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figurative View Post
There are no lockers at my school :(
wtf do you do with all your things or is it all on tablets now
Old 09-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #38
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
wtf do you do with all your things or is it all on tablets now
You bring them to school.

Luckily students that take AP English get a little laptop to do classwork on, so I just use that to organize all my shit in my other classes