Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #61
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Well now that the entire last page was filled with completely unfunny awkwardness I've lost steam.

but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bully View Post
You wanna have a pink slip picture battle?
I'm on and off here since life often presents me with more important things than text rap.
But I will gladly do the board a service and have you IP banned after I make you feel like shit

Last edited by The Bully; 04-25-2013 at 03:35 PM.
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #62
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Ill pink slip RST..
But you have to battle me as gamble.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #63
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Not familiar with RST. Can you tell me what it is, or is that a secret from your Demolay handbook?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #64
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

Damn why yall hatin on the man Aesthetic,..

Shit Pimp Down

Old 04-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #65
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Storytelling Topical

You think your a pimp or what? Yall did a fantastic job at entertaining me by the way; I wish we coulda got 6 or 7 pages done tho
Old 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #66
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

@Aesthetic

you ask if we're just retarded.. well ima full spud-nikka in orbit, mofo..

lol

im glad u back.. u signed in to the league.. ima bout to peep..
Cereal_Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #67
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Storytelling Topical

You think your a pimp or what? Yall did a fantastic job at entertaining me by the way; I wish we coulda got 6 or 7 pages done tho
Entertaining...you?
Everyone that's been in this thread now thinks even less of you than they already did.

Haha yea let's really duke it out hardcore in a storytelling topical, that sounds awesome.
The day I do something like will be the day I join you in taking a double ended dildo with Masonic logos on it.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #68
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bully View Post
Entertaining...you?
Everyone that's been in this thread now thinks even less of you than they already did.

Haha yea let's really duke it out hardcore in a storytelling topical, that sounds awesome.
The day I do something like will be the day I join you in taking a double ended dildo with Masonic logos on it.
Quote:
Looking forward too the trash talking
U think I give 2 shits about anyone one Internet? My man, I may be young but damn I aint a freak.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #69
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killa View Post
@Aesthetic

you ask if we're just retarded.. well ima full spud-nikka in orbit, mofo..

lol

im glad u back.. u signed in to the league.. ima bout to peep..
Whats good Cereal; lol @ that shit.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #70
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

faggot in question hails from Montana

this has ruled out Gamble/Kwik

from this point on only actually funny posts plz n thx
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #71
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

F-
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #72
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol.word.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #73
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Damn that's a great avy.
Knucklehead, where'd you come from?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #74
Aesthetic
Pimp

Im still a pimp god damnit
Old 04-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #75
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

@Aesthetic

yeh im good, bout to go read the story verses n if im still capable of voting cause of sleep depravity.. i shall..

dont mind the arse clowns bombin your thread.. most are text battlers you know punchline boys.. the shit you do when your 15 to learn how to write..

like the "i've advanced from 4chan cause i can troll by using an end rhyme" type wee fella's..

i check the sign ins you weren't there :(
Old 04-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #76
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

for the record i only give shit when it is being talked.. you get what you give.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #77
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Champed
- Art of Writing League

yeh u an buddah is cool beans.. just wired up and angry at the constant homoerotic behavior of some children on here developing their sexuality..

soon they'll be making out in closest's for 7 minutes to test, but eventually they will come out.. all grown up, like a gay butterfly that is not flooding the threads with their angst..

anywhoot aesthetic was just fucken around most likely cause his drunk after just being released.. he is good quality so dont get bent outa shape on what ev's he says..
Old 04-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #78
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

cringe worthy thread here guys..

wow is right
Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #79
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

ive dealt with real life shit lol.. i hardly take anything on here serious
Old 04-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #80
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Just Write

the drunken i am the cooler that chick in your sig is.. i just watch like dudes pull out Oozie's n shit when they're off screen..
she just be like "c'mon come at me faggot"

there is even a cpl of those token shoe throwers that got Bush..