Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future
Default Doctor Doom on amphetamines

The original micfiend with formidable rhymeschemes. I grew sick of the lime green I used to call home, now that shit is behind me. I'm fooling. Although a lot of truth is said in jest. I'm an opportunist letting stress off so you can second guess my rotten mood, but never question what I do. It begs acceptance. Solitudes an endless sentence to a monster who blends dependency with wanting to pen relentlessly what bothers you exponentially. I've not got a clue what the hell it means. I'm Doctor Doom on amphetamines. I lock my room and attempt to sleep hoping the sonic-booms in my head'll cease before I jump off this roof just to get some peace. I'm seldom seen, yet everpresent. Evergreen and efflorescent. Went from a never been to textual legend between the age of seventeen and twentyseven.

#BLAOW
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

last line - HA actually got a laugh out of me

dope!
dead man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Although I most obviously dislike the use of evergreen, and thus created much consternation between us in saying so causing you to disregard me entirely, I did quite enjoy this. Maybe your personality, which at times is too much for me, shades a preconceived negative perception to your pieces. An overly critical eye for someone who blowjobs themselves so much, maybe? But in all reality this was of course upper tier/echelon/pedestal/loveseat. Most people can't write something like this;

I've not got a clue what the hell it means. I'm Doctor Doom on amphetamines. I lock my room and attempt to sleep hoping the sonic-booms in my head'll cease before I jump off this roof just to get some peace.

That's extreme(EXTREME1!!!111!!11) rhyming with a point with nothing forced. A veritable ejaculation of creativity, ready for birthing bitches. Non-sterile. No, but really that was fucking dyamite. Ur 1 cheeky kunt m8.

And in the hilarity of all hilariousness that's ever happened on this planet, of course the ender is moist as well. But I still do have a contention with the word evergreen. Perhaps you are metaphorically evergreen? Like a soldier who is afraid to shoot? Are you Meryl Silverburgh, shaking a FAMAS next to Solid Snake? No. I don't think so. It did make the ender rhyme beautifully, though.

Glob bess, adew.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

This deserves more feed tbh. Somehow all you're rhymes seem a little forced to me, but when I look into it, it's just the accent. Could you please write with an american accent? That'd make it a lot easier for me. Thanks. :)
Well, content-wise, I liked this too. One can see it's written quickly, but it's fucking clean for being a quick drop. Good shit. The read never got boring. Ender was cool of course. I liked the lock my room line too.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote