Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
Passenger
god

Battle Record: 0-1

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger
Default fuck the colts

i am not a fan of the colts anymore
i heard they were picking up Eric 'Trashman' Decker aka no hands on nfl.com
we're passing on getting Golden Tate and Sidney Rice and a bunch of defensive free agents for this overrated bum

we need help on defense so they load the offense even more, ESPECIALLY the part that doesn't need as much tuning

fucking idiots
Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #2
Passenger
god

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

@uh-oh @Art @Alvin Karpis @Swerve @NotMeth
Old 03-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a dumb and flimsy reason to quit on your team.

lol how are you a colts fan in AZ though? Cardinals are a rugged collection of defensive stalwarts only held back by their instability at quarterback. What a horrible decision you made.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

sigh
I been saying this since '94 son
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
Passenger
god

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Seems like a dumb and flimsy reason to quit on your team.

lol how are you a colts fan in AZ though? Cardinals are a rugged collection of defensive stalwarts only held back by their instability at quarterback. What a horrible decision you made.
it's not, DO YOU EVEN WATCH FOOTBALL pancake?

i lived in Vegas before and they don't have a football team there. i was a kid, it was 2000. colts vs pats. colts got shitted on but i just stumbled upon that team and Peyton was dope, even though some of the team lacked obviously. i liked Peyton first then went on to like the team. I was a big fan of Indianapolis teams tho, I was a Pacer fan when Reggie Miller was still chuckin 3s up.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:03 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

this move makes sense to me

your receiving core is pretty depleted, t.y. hilton is good but you need a bigger guy out there too whos reliable. reggie wayne probably aint done, but he's on the way out. i've never heard anything about decker having shitty hands? but i dont pay attention to teams outside of the ravens.

but word i mean it never hurts to add another receiving weapon

what do you guys need defense wise? cuz it aint like the free agent market is too deep, but mcclain is out there, and dqwell jackson. both solid starters for any team that swoops em at MLB

i mean ellerbe got a crazy payday in miami the other year and he isnt half as good as mcclain

but word the colts will be fine.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:04 PM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

been like fuck the colts since they let James leave, tbh
philosophy.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
Passenger
god

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
this move makes sense to me

your receiving core is pretty depleted, t.y. hilton is good but you need a bigger guy out there too whos reliable. reggie wayne probably aint done, but he's on the way out. i've never heard anything about decker having shitty hands? but i dont pay attention to teams outside of the ravens.

but word i mean it never hurts to add another receiving weapon

what do you guys need defense wise? cuz it aint like the free agent market is too deep, but mcclain is out there, and dqwell jackson. both solid starters for any team that swoops em at MLB

i mean ellerbe got a crazy payday in miami the other year and he isnt half as good as mcclain

but word the colts will be fine.
we need a whole new defense

LAGARETTE BLOUNT RAN LIKE 5 TDs by himself in the playoffs and Brady didn't throw anything. we lost to a bunch of runs. we got shitted on by Kansas City by their 3RD STRING RUNNING BACK in the playoffs. we need a whole new defense. we've always sucked at tackling but damn

and Decker's trash. his hands are only parallel'd by the garbage that is known as Wes Welker aka drop wide open passes, catch screens. Decker was dropping balls thrown into his fucking soul by Peyton Manning. Decker's horrible

@Destroyer lol we won a SB after that though, but that was when our D was actually top 5 ranked. ours was like 26th in the league this year
Old 03-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Decker's not horrible. You're being silly.

Signing free agents isn't the best route to go in creating a good defense anyways. Tying up your cap space in old veterans or over-priced players rarely works like fans think it will. They'll just draft defense. Erick Decker and Hilton going ham with Luck swagging out on people. 2 ez.
Could you find me?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:28 PM   #10
Passenger
god

Quote:
Decker's not horrible. You're being silly.

Signing free agents isn't the best route to go in creating a good defense anyways. Tying up your cap space in old veterans or over-priced players rarely works like fans think it will. They'll just draft defense. Erick Decker and Hilton going ham with Luck swagging out on people. 2 ez.
the Seahawks bagged some of their primary defensive guys in the free agency so you're wrong and those guys just won the SB w/ one of the best defenses in recent days. colts need to hit the FA for defensive guys, there's a lot they can get that are worth $$$ because every position needs help

and Decker's garbage. over-priced player right now in the FA is Eric Decker. he's not worth the $$$ he wants. the colts can build up some WRs they already have, TY Hilton, Lavonn Brazill and the other rookie they had last year. all of them were useful, they can pick up Golden Tate or Sidney Rice and poof, WR troubles solved. they picked up Heyward-Bey just last year along with Trash Richardson. the colts make one move forward, 3 back.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:36 PM   #11
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

seahawks d was already great then added pieces. because they drafted with mad swagger.

settle down. when you're older and smarter youll understand
Could you find me?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #12
Passenger
god

Quote:
seahawks d was already great then added pieces. because they drafted with mad swagger.

settle down. when you're older and smarter youll understand
they drafted dudes that were passed up by lots of teams but they still weren't THIS good till they picked up in the free agency. fuck out of here El Faggot

the super bowl MVP was a 7th round pick. you don't watch the fucking games BRAHHHH, you just go to the little sorority parties BRAHHH and just get drunk DAWDDD. you don't even watch football. Percy Harvin is their pound for pound best dude on offense and he was a FA pick up, even though he got injured, he showed he's a threat in every game he came back to play in, in the post-season.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #13
Sicc

The Colts are trash, tho. Always have been.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

oh see now you're just talking shit just to talk shit
we won a Super Bowl two years before last brah
was the entire league shit that year?
philosophy.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #15
Passenger
god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
oh see now you're just talking shit just to talk shit
we won a Super Bowl two years before last brah
was the entire league shit that year?
what team are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
The Colts are trash, tho. Always have been.
not always. when we had Harrison out of his prime, Wayne, Peyton in their primes along with Mathis, Freeney, Saunders in their primes. we won the SB, it was crazy. Peyton'll never win another SB without a top 5 ranked D
Old 03-05-2014, 09:04 PM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

year before last?
philosophy.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #17
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

was it three years ago?
philosophy.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #18
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

lol at thinking tate isn't going to stay in seattle.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #19
Passenger
god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
year before last?
what team are you talking about?

and @Art he might not if offered the amount of $$$, niggas always leave for the stacks and say dumb shit like " i needed 21 million because i have a family to feed"
Old 03-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #20
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

the fucking colts dlb!
I'm talking about the mother fucking colts
philosophy.

Tags
babysitting on sunday, cant watch football, dlb shook faggot faggot, eric decker > dlb, sports topics wont keep u safe, you suck at tags