User Tag List

Old 01-22-2014, 06:20 AM   #1
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future
Default Battle Rap 7

My villainous melody. Starts with concealing identity. With mischievous therapy from infamous weaponry
Move an inch - and you’re hell bent.
You’ll get hit with so many leg kicks you’d think the crest of my family tree was related to millipedes
Read Leviticus sentence three, the antithesis section reads: ZYG extraterrestrial centipede with a predator ancestry
Even Certain could edit these with no sense of worth in my pedigree.
By reading my syllabus semblance, you could sense of resemblance of Hemingway meshed with Ovechkin.
You’re a nickles worth, a penny. Hey, If you even sensed to breach my synthetic seed
You’d be welcomed and greeted, seldom by an excess of mental themes where you die quickly yet dreadfully
It’d be like Professor X embedded a present scene, central dream where your watermelon gets plopped on the leather seats in a Continental stretch limousine like President Kennedy
I study at Harvard with an asynchronous
mantra. If you want to, I could levitate your bravada
One exhale from my lungs, and this UFO could start consuming your chakra.
I’m amusing. My musical genre is so confusingly soothing, a nudist would want to put on clothes while sifting on through it.
I could transform Italiana and go Jersey shore on you primadonnas
Commence to unnerve and break your vertebrae, with a fork in your column like I’m scooping noodles and pasta
Don’t even expect to perplex me with your princess pencil writtens
ZYGs an insect with a no sex quintessence.
I’m a known threat in question. Intercepting homing thread signal threats, once my only index finger lifts.
This just in, Unidentified Flying Object, has identified itself as a specialized rhyming project.
It’s moving it’s legs and arms aside. We can’t recognize or derive its logic
Roger! it’s been alive. Now spying prospect - Oh God, it just synthesized a virus confect!
You’re the type to overdramatize a sinus infection. I’m highly respected on Earth.
You could describe my dialect as widely observed.
Your style is best described as infant child crying at birth.
I’m the doctor just prying, and urging your mother to cut the umbilical cause suicide isn’t worth it.
Do or die. An animal. Warning, this prototypes appetites unhurling
Everything I analyze from you is absurd. if I vandalize with forewarning
It’ll absolutely be agonizingly disturbing. I could even have your pastor give a sermon as I eat you, it’ll be like sacrificing virgins.
Sing a lullaby, as I paralyze surgeons. I’m a tantalizing figure. With mammoth sized verbage
Offer sacrament wine. While I damage a satellites orbit. You’re a candle light, soft wick
I’m a roboman of rhyme rawness. Dynamic line thwarter, emphatic metafive monster.
Gigantic hydraulic. metastasize this Galvanic. Ironic.
It’s the romantic eye-popper. Valentines’ chocolate versus the organic samurai with atomic nuclei ions
I satisfy fanatics. On an organized crime ladder. Prioritize to vulcanize volcanic lye sulfur,
it’s the titanic dive surfer and I glamorize mechanicized war slaughter.
Canibus’s father author poor pauper. Insanity when worlds darken
Canonize a corpse crusher. Fantasize. My swords sharpen. Sanitize the warm water before dumping a swarm of old scholars
Organize a organ grinder to vocalize my psych ultra.
Deposit slides of white soda to a phosphorous slime your mind opens.
Explosive geyser. Like Vulgars type. Euthanize you vultures ripe.
I’m Boisterous. The color striped poltergeist with a thunder bolt consciousness.
ZYG’s occult commas drift. To an Oxford full conduit. Karmas lulled. Plotting twist to traumatize a cultures confidence.
I’ll pilot a plane crash, while I swallow your cadaver. Prominent brain splatter over your particle gray matter.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

was good, enjoyed. will feed later
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks

Last edited by big baby; 01-22-2014 at 05:41 PM.
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:17 AM   #3
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Dope. I'll re read then edit my thoughts and favs in.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:45 PM   #4
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

damnnnnnnnnnnnn at some of this, reminds me of @neighbour in parts

shits just so dope in a technical sense, literally stacked with multi after multi that carry over but also flows crazy well and rolls off the tongue as its read if that even makes sense?

professor x line was my fave but I'm a comic geek like that

fucking dope as always bruh

keep that pen moving!
Old 01-27-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

touch my microphone on accident and get murdered on purpose.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
big baby sucking cyborg cock, loljealous idonsay samebout u, pretty good tho zyg