Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 02-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
Hamato Yoshi

Hamato Yoshi is on a distinguished road
Default Psycho Babble (old post)

Yo i dont get mad i get even, ima complex man possessed genius- no correct that, the best linguist to connects raps in set sequence, whos progressed past this textcee shit to the next class of M.C.'n- a legitmate craftsman of speaking intricate patterns of speech, that has the masses believing my blasphemous teachings- im unlike any animal seen before, once a man now a beastly form branded by demon lords commanded by evil forces channeled through ouija boards- i live and breathe for war, this cannot be ignored- tallying up victories, viciously, slaughtering fleets with swords while the ghost of sun tzu is keeping score- the fuck you reaching for? ima deadly marksman who always gets his target, kicking foes in the throat till their neck is archin- bend your spine to an outline of a steg-o-saurus, and keep you confined in a dungeon depressed in darkness- and yes im modest but ima threat regardless, hope your kept well guarded- cuz my machete's sharpened, ready to red your carpet after i leave you head and armless from my wreckless carnage- rip iron mans protective armor off em, suit up, disconnect from jarvis- steal the latest tech from stark industries, and have the rest discarded- sexually assault pepper pots in her special spot with a leather cock for pressin charges- the divine mortal, opening time portals, pulling the future through the rift- gimme a tube of glue to sniff, and ill spew some looney shit- something new, intuitive, that you'll view as ludicrous- blah blah blah *fill in the blanks* its time to conclude this bitch-
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #2
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Your structure is ridiculous man, Jesus. That was really just sick wit it. Here's a quote I'll pick out amongst this clusterfuck of quotable lines

legitmate craftsman of speaking intricate patterns of speech, that has the masses believing my blasphemous teachings- im unlike any animal seen before, once a man now a beastly form branded by demon lords commanded by evil forces channeled through ouija boards- i live and breathe for war, this cannot be ignored- tallying up victories, viciously, slaughtering fleets with swords while the ghost of sun tzu is keeping score- the fuck you reaching for?
Old 02-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #3
Angkor

Battle Record: 1-3

Angkor is on a distinguished road

this is dope all the way through. It's a braggadocio piece so there isn't much to disect but dug the vocab. flow was expert level.

Dull Boy? Bwahaha?
Angkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This was mad dope. The paragraph steez helped set this one off tbh. Loved the content, on some real growth type shit. Had mad standouts, just don't have time for quoting right now. Wanted to show love though.

Who are you? A.k.?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
Hamato Yoshi

Hamato Yoshi is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the feed guys, it's much appreciated. @ Lexicon - I am neither, but those 2 are great inspirations. 2 of the best I've read. @ Geno - I went by Def Punch. Thnx for the peep fam.
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote