Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-31-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray
Default Blah

Modern day Dr. Kevorkian back from the morgue again, I've been torturing men but not in the normal of sense it's from my force of the pen, Cornering them in & showing them views of my distorted sin. You get goosebumps laying on my cold iron table to hear these bold lines of fable, I told ya'll I'm able to see between the lines of your meaningless lifes you hide behind the lies that spew from inside. I've seen you kill and get away with it, the justice system is so ignorant so i'll bring you to my table and shove you face in it then proceed to slit your wrist. The sound of my knife cracking your bone in half as I split you up is so melodic, so methodic that Beethoven plays in my head as I give a thought to it. I hope all you authors who design this get arthritis bones cramp up and stuffed with sinus to point it's blindin you see the point I'm contriving this is science. I wouldn't wish my enemy to experience the things that I've lived.

just writing to the sake of writing..

Peace.
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Honestly, I hate paragraph structured verses (only a few can pull it off successfully imo e.g CopyPat, Lars etc.) like I get the flow and all it just comes across as some sloppy concoction that you don't wanna delve into yet COULD be intoxicatin' by it once you have...I liked how you opened it, didn't really feel much after that unfortunately....no hate just sayin', I'll no doubt drop sumthin' soon that you can diss the fuck out of so yeah, 'tis all gravy nigga.

Stay upwards.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #3
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

It's all good man, I appreciate any feed. Good or bad. I'm not the type to see someone say they didn't like what I wrote then go to their piece and degrade it just to 'get you back'this is an Open Mic section where your work is to either be critiqued or praised, not high school.

So thanks for the feed brother.

Peace.
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote