Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future
Default "Randomonium" - Prophecy & Lars

Randomly on game, spontaneous, imagine me hot flamed, don’t play with us, got played now Kone’ the one saving us. I’m no B. Sako, I’m blazing hot, namely one of the hardest guys, an artist like Picasso, Messi the star that shines through the sky, lesser of the Argentines! Who am I? I’m Di Santo!

Rivaldo with the world at my feet. Perfect at keeping control, there’s a surplus of goals I’m determined to reach. I wear my worth on my sleeve, not just the heart I possess, because the most arduous ventures seem to start as one ends.it’s cathartic to spend time putting thoughts onto paper, then starting again and ignoring them later!

My thoughts are closed for blokes who go to fight but open minded for those with kindness, with hope in sight I’m prone to writing, a strobe of lightning shocks and emotes my whole enlightment. A life of happiness my soul must be striving. Life’s a hole I’m stuck inside in. Got writtens with nothing rhyming. Nothings happening, enough to make me think I’m not living but just surviving.

I’m the hunter. Striding through a bunch of vines within the jungle I’m in. Never undermined, just providing for my hungry pride. The cub. The lioness. There’s mouths to feed. So I shrug off tiredness, it’s how we eat. As the sun beats down on me harder than a man ever could, I know I’m proud to be with the partner that carries my son. In her hour of need, I’d fight to death. Determined. Insistent. It’s like I possess the heart of a lion, but I’d give it her in an instant.

Quick shit, yodel at the gawd!
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote