Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 12:23 AM   #261
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Scar, you're a scrub.

Be quiet. Your claws were broken.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:55 PM   #262
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Mighty Lion

I'm a mighty lion in a church cathedral; follow the people to the point of a steeple
I am equal to king's and queens, prince's, and princess's; I harvest the food in the belly of the beast
I am a feast; a delicate feast; destroy hundreds of cathedrals with a sharp needle tooth
I am a root of evil; I am light and darkness in a dark catharsis; fortress of light renders' light
For I am light and darkness; the light and darkness in light and darkness; fortress of light render's light
I am a fortress of light render's light; secure omniscient apocalypse rapture raptor dominance of somber obelisks
Destiny is in my grasp; following destiny with faith as strong as a dragon neck turning into a snake
I am a flame; a burning flame; torching flames with torching flames; brilliant snake in fiery lakes...

For I am a tortured snake flame in the seas of hell...
Old 09-05-2019, 06:38 PM   #263
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
brilliant snake in fiery lakes...
why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka
Old 09-05-2019, 09:20 PM   #264
Sinacog
Satan

Scar, what are you doing here?

Go back to Pride Rock.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:22 PM   #265
Sinacog
Satan

Default The Serpent and The Dragon...

Once upon' a time there was a serpent and a dragon
The purpose was a wagon, the discernment of the burning of a dragon
The serpent learned his habitat; serpent devoured thousands of dragons
The dragon killed hundreds of snakes with a fiery flame from hell
The serpent and the dragon devoured a plague at the midst of time and space
The shine of grace, the serpent devoured the flame of the dragon in flames
The serpent was going to kill the dragon, when the dragon lost his wings
The dragon began to burn into a snake; the snake grew the dragon's wings
This was the evolution and reverse dragon flame of a serpent
They killed each other, and nothing was perfect...

The END...
Old 09-05-2019, 11:58 PM   #266
Sinacog
Satan

Default The Snake and The Boy

There was once upon' a time a snake and a boy; they jumped for joy on ploys
They enjoyed raindrops atop of raindrops; polka dot pansys atop of polka dot pansys
I am enjoying my life; day after day; with a flying snake and I ride atop of (them)him!
I enjoy his presence; his coalescent essence is marvelous in expansion and word intellect
For years we love each other; we are one another's brothers and lovers under covers
During the summer; rain fell and dwelled in short circuits; long circuits; tall circuits; and cut circuits
For years I loved my snake; never wanting it to turn into a dragon; or how will it fly?
Will it glide with wings or fly with wings; over the sing of a apocalypse with solemn lips and apocalypse
I am a southern (draw)drawl; I love the life in the evening night; coalescent of methods play
Shining brighter than sconce; shining brighter than sconce; shining brighter than sconce...deliver the night during the day
For I rhyme with reason; appeasing the light; a dragon boy in the night mounting with sex to a snake (dimon)demon
Drinking his semon; guzzling his jaw with a risk of a wisk of wisp; drinking whiskey out of a tombstone
I am alone in the night; hovering over the blight with ravenous speech
I inhale and exhale nimbus smoke; than devour the bubonic plague and feast on pumpkins and corn...
Old 09-06-2019, 05:38 AM   #267
Sinacog
Satan

Default Light And Darkness...

Light -

Light And Darkness, Light and Darkness in a Dark Catharsis
Heartless Marty; ponder solemn tongues from a witch's love (cuss)
Foundation of darkness and light; the smite of a knight
Render darkness; ultra-violet rays sun kiss the moon into plummeting darkness
I am heartless; a dark catharsis; render smite from the claws of the nether dimension
Feather descension; feather descension; the ultra-violet dimension of ascension
I am darkness; the darkness and light; the darkness is bright
Render smite from broken claws and soaken jaws and oceans walls...

For I am Light Darkness in a Dark Catharsis..

Darkness -

Darkness and Light; solemn tongues birthed from a witch's womb
I am ambient wombs, solemn oaths; sleep with dreamscapes of Heaven
I am a serpent from the dimension of hell; follow me through the valves of demon
I am drinking semon from a flask; have a laugh with wrath and rage
Solemn wage; dreamscapes of gods in rage; onyx rage
Freedom for termites in slavery; bravery and courageous..

For I am Darkness in a dark catharsis
A demon will render a beast heartless..

For I darkness in a dark catharsis
A demon will render a beast heartless..
Old 09-06-2019, 08:33 AM   #268
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

as you might have noticed, i merged some of your OM pieces ITT. if you're going to spam 3-4 verses a day during your manic phases, please keep them to a single thread so they don't clutter the forum. its not exactly lively at the moment, but its not gonna be your personal dumping ground either.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #269
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
as you might have noticed, i merged some of your OM pieces ITT. if you're going to spam 3-4 verses a day during your manic phases, please keep them to a single thread so they don't clutter the forum. its not exactly lively at the moment, but its not gonna be your personal dumping ground either.
thanks.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:44 AM   #270
Sinacog
Satan

The Demon and The Psychic World; and the beautiful woman -

There was once a psychic, a demon, and beautiful woman; they were in the world of demons and serpents
The demon ate serpents worthless purpose; serpent in the grass were adjacent to death
I am a psychic from the nether dimension; here for a beautiful woman maiden; wool of Satan
I sea her in the demon's grasp; the demon wanting to eat the woman into a oblivion
The psychic wanted the woman; he dropped poison into the demon's food
The demon wasn't good..he ate the food..starving for the woman..and BURNED IN HELL..

THE END..
Old 09-07-2019, 02:40 AM   #271
Sinacog
Satan

Demon From Hell -

I am a demon from hell; I dwell in the valves of hell with seldom taught
Hellish plots; I've killed many angels and saints with possession and claw
I killed RA: skinned alive RA; skinned alive Gods in a fortress of darkness
I am heartless; a somber heartless solemn somber solemn demon serpent from hell
I've killed thousands of men with possession; than sent them to hell to be tortured
I am helll's scorching; the scorching flame of hell kills a phoenix before it arose from ash
I claw with claws with giant minotaurs; centaurs are swung from the claws of minotaurs
I've been in war; caught a serpent by the neck with a gouge mouth lightning dream cling
For I am a demon from hell; scorching and torturing people in hell
I've killed many people in hell; tortured them with a claw of hell
I come to heaven in a hell's rage; possessing Saint Peter
I make him write my name in the book of life; than kill him and torture him in HELL..

THE END..
Old 09-07-2019, 03:18 AM   #272
Sinacog
Satan

Demon From Hell's Realm -

I'm a psychic demon laughing and screaming; demeaning the beseecher of greed
I am what's heed; a sworn sovereign swordsman of light; render plight in harbored darkness
A dark catharsis; render plight in solemn harbored darkness; I've killed thousands of people
Me and God, and The Devil, are never equal; I swing steeples with needles
I am a beseecher of greed; beseech the greed and bask in seas of seas
Seas of seas; seas of greed; inherit seas of fortune and breathe scorching
I am breathe scorching; the scorching flames in the valves of hell
I seldom taught plots and scandals to plummet darkness in to light
For I am a demon breathing demeaning beseeching greed and seeds
I am a seed of light and darkness; I am darkness in despair...
Old 09-07-2019, 03:49 AM   #273
Sinacog
Satan

Hell's NightMare -

There was once a psychic demon dog from hell; a psychic demon dog from hell
I dwelled in a fortress of light in hell's fire; I killed The Grim Reaper with a fiery breath
I'm a serpent dragon in hell; killing demons with tales/tails of fellowship of light
I render plight from my claws; than skin a demon alive with the light of life
Pondering dreamscapes; I have dreams of killing demons in a nether dimension
Feather ascension; render plight from the harvests of yellow and green pumpkins
For a psychic dog demon from hell; bursting semon in a succubus from hell
I've killed many demons from hell; sucking on a succubus's succulent nectar
I am a demon from hell; killing demons from hell; killing demons from hell
I use black magic; abracadabra; killing many demons in bursting legions
It's cursing/curtains demons, bursting legions of scarecrow(s)(s)(plural) phonics and ebonomics
Smoking chronic by the tectonic plate; gave a helping hand to RAIZEIN(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH)N'OTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT(Raizen) than laughed my ass off
Poured liquor off a swollen cock that Yusuke Uremeshi's father's mother drank semon from
I'm a beaming cousin of a screaming hungry ape from a scantallationed place in HELL...
Old 09-07-2019, 03:57 AM   #274
Sinacog
Satan

Hell's Kingdom -

I am a demon from hell; in hell's kingdom bursting cursing screaming semon bombs at integers and de(c)imals and NUMBERS(NUMBER 7)
I've killed iscariots and bom(b)ed barbarians with dragon tatooed red wagons of peril and (j)ustice
I am a musket, drinking semon from a flask; having licking robusts succubus sexual sex with woman succubus's at night/knight
I render plight at night/knight; killed the piper with seven vipers; killed a nonchalant satin boy(NOT SATAN) with CAT PLOYS
I am Onyx and ALABASTER STONE; smoking coke chronic off a fucking succubus's tight white breast milk chest
I am breast fed by a fucking succubus at 10;00 AT NIGHT/KNIGHT to 12:01 MIDNIGHT
For I am a demon drinking the breast milk of ten woman succubus's before bursting in their pussy walls vagina
I am the HIGHEST/HIGHEST; conquer islands of midas island diamonds with demons and sea(SEESEA) sailors...
Old 09-07-2019, 04:19 AM   #275
Sinacog
Satan

Dragon Demon Serpent From Hell -

I am a dragon demon serpent from hell; hellish torment with plagues and obelisks of forfiet(fortune)
I believe in hell from the bottom of my heart and soul; it's tortorous rage and wrath; have tortured thousands in a bath..
I've killed many demons with selfish reason of sinning; poisoned the tip of my penis; than fucked a white breast milk succubus
I am a succubus; a white breast male succubus; fucking white female succbus's in hell with a white demon dragon white lord penis
I've killed thousands of demon for pussy and white breast milk; killed thousands with the tips of poison arrows
I've killed the devil twice; before screaming in happiness and joy that he was in a place wore than hell..

AND THAT IS ICE HELL...
Old 09-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #276
Sinacog
Satan

Demon Hell's Flame -

I'm a dragon, dragonist; a serpent traveling snakeway; plunging a scimitar into it's belly and devouring it whole
I'm a demon from hell, semon drips from a sexy foxy divine lustful penis; I've killed thousands of blue scimitars with my sharp thought
Hide in darkness, play hide and seek as the light from darkness; steal a thousands chickens as a big bad wolf and commit genocide
I am as cute as a fly; carved my niche' in the sea of change; strangled a horsemen's Poseidon until he died with his Trident...
I am the day and night, the early burning plight; a gray blue steel statue of birth and grace
Learn the day, birth the night; bathe in a sea of lightyears for the day to moon the night...
For I am a early snake; making a cheesecake; than devouring fleshless chickens and cows, and mice
Kill the three blind mice in a mouse trap before they died in the mouse trap; shut your mouse trap!
For I am the early bird getting the worm; the early flying snake gliding into the flame; than committing suicide
I'm a monarchy demon, dripping semon from a flask; dare I laugh at the gash laugh of mathematical wrath staff
For I am a rapper from raptor rapture hell; carve' the niche' in a starving bitch than breathe a flame
Breathe a flame; breathe a flame; deceive the flame; breathe the flame; than breathe the flame
For I am hell's flame; a hell's flame; a hell's stone; stoned gargoyles and stoned fire
Stoned fire; and stoned masons; stoned abrasions; and stoned sentences...
Old 09-07-2019, 04:25 PM   #277
Sinacog
Satan

Hell's Fury -

Hell's fury, hell's lakes; hell's mouth; hell's trenches; hell's waves
Hell's mouth opens and unleashes demons and angels; killing people as snakes
I build a lake around a green grass hill; and kill myself
Than build a green grass lake and scorch the fiery flames of hell with my hooves
I am hell's fury, I am hell's lakes; I am hell's justice; I am hell's angel
I am hell's demon; I am hell's demon; I am a demon in the lakes of hell
I am hell's angel; I am hell's demon; I am hell's angel and saint
I am hell's demon; I am precious from above with a golden halo...

I am hell's angel...
Old 09-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #278
Sinacog
Satan

4 Bars -

I was born in hell with a pitchfork in my mouth; abrasion's are wrath; pull hell's fiery oceans' and gave you a bath//
I devoured the golden calf; the bible is a testament to that; I'm a demon killing a snake in the grass//

The sire is beheading; the dire of the wretching; dog, you're a bitch; this tire swing is fetching//
My machete' turns you to confetti; I melted the ice in your veins with the fire in my belly//
Old 09-07-2019, 10:54 PM   #279
Sinacog
Satan

Hell's Flames -

Hell's flame; dragon dragonist hell's flame; demon from hell compelling the devil to grab a pitchfork and stab his gepetto
I was born in a green meadow; with a knife and sword; shot a knife and sword cross and formed a musket..
I am triumphant; form the plummeting bird of grace; than sodomize AIDS with Cancer and masons and abrasions
I carved my niche' in a alabaster stone; onyx raptor rapture with golden morality who murdered the golden calf
I have a laugh with wrath; buckets of good with rage; I killed the sage with the pages for the masons
I carved abrasions into steel tailismans; made a mockery of gods with the graces of light; plummeting plight
I am the night; a mournful abrasion; a sun in the kiss of a rainbow; a star pupil archipelago
Charm a fellow god with rods of asherah; flowers of asherah; and dandelions of grace
I am a mason abrasion charming faces with graces; talismans are gold and clear of silver
I am a solemn stance; conquer damn; follow sands to time; than create the sands of time...
For I am the Light in Darkness; follow a heartless ponder into the black of night
I am The Light; following The Light into Darkness; than committing suicide; than following the light to darkness..than seeing THE LIGHT..OR DARKNESS..
Old 09-08-2019, 01:59 AM   #280
Sinacog
Satan

Hell's Flames Pt.2 -

Alarm the Sirens, I outshine the ultra-violets; conquer golden midas hand with solemn silent stance; conquer land
Polished quotients'; conglomerate polished notions'; hell's flame burns the devil into a crisp; ripping' his harp chest to a black heart chest..
I am a obelisk; conglomerate solemn serpent from worthless purpose; conquer the land of the damn; with aziatic blessings
The patient of my blessings; the essence of the spirits of souls of wage heart of w(r)age war; w(r)age wars on metal sword(hordes)
I am a obelisk with two horns; horn a demon dripping' semon from his mouth; ripping' his 'gut feeling' until he's pregnant with a succubus
I am a rummaging light demon; dark demon; devour snakes of wrath in a nest of wage; the rage of my attack; conquer land
I am green land; green hills; green land; green hills; green aziatic land; polished quotients'; conquer notions
Lawful notions; sinful notions; sinful sinful sear/seer with a pair of co(u)components; solemn notion..

Polished quotients'; awesome notions; of polished quotients'; solemn potions of silver adamant gold notions; tectonic blade movement...
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1