Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2015, 12:20 AM   #1
King Soul
Returning to the Throne

King Soul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Into The Night [Part I]

Dodging left and right, stressing whether or not my breath collides with death tonight,
every step feels like I'm stretching too much, red on my mind and I'm pressed for time.
Bullets flying over my head, I'm trying to get to safety but who can save me if I'm dead,
lightning like reflexes, surviving based on instinct but can I repeat luck or am I set to fly?

Let's start from the beginning, before guns were spinning or thugs were listening,
when I woke up to drugs and Hennessy, a blunt to give me that touch of serenity.
Right as I sparked the green, sirens alarm from the street, signs of dogs and police,
I grabbed cash and a piece, went out back over debris, easily lost from the scene.
Ran a couple blocks to my homie, told him there were cops and I needed to lay low, G,
I'm in trouble with the law, knowing the risk he dropped the lights and gave me loyalty.
Laying on the carpet, praying for God sent miracles because I'm playing a target,
escaping the shark pit, aiming glocks with cynical cause because I'm waiting for pardons.
Next thing I know I'm unconscious, locked in a police vehicle headed to the station,
betrayed by a rotten opossum who caught envy and sent me restlessly to my grave, shit.
Sitting in the backseat, wishing for a tragedy to casually happen, fathoming my mistakes,
listening to the ***kling of static as they report me a captive, things will drastically change.
An SUV explodes through the side, from my bones to my mind implode then ignite,
this Saudi guy throws the door aside, grabs my throat and tries to control my rights.
I break his jaw with my boot, continue the assault till my fuse is dull then I move,
in chains, I dodge and I shoot, through the cross hairs of the law and a ruse.
Swing into an alley, feet rally like a gazelle leaping from a lion, breathing and striding,
thinking of a place to go, my face is known so I need to leave everything behind me.
Police at my bank, without money I'm without rank, so I load the piece and hide my face,
I unload in waves, raid the ATM and then pace my way down the street to my escape...

Spending the night in a motel under a different name,
planning on a flight that'll take me to a different place.
Find me in Miami because that's home for all rock stars,
I'm running the night, watching the rear view for cop cars.
King Soul is offline   Reply With Quote