Old 08-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #11
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

@uh-oh

gunna run some thoughts by you....

Quote:
my only beef with what you are saying is all the bodies dug up dating to the time are semitic type people. whatever they were called back then. like the predecessors to the meads/persians. just like they can tell if a skeleton is a black person or white etc. there are certain characteristics. black people were around as well, but just like how i dunno how kansas is for example. its overwhelmingly white people. that area has been overwhelmingly semitic. from carbon dating
I have got write ups showing the mad errors of carbon dating and all dating methods. It's quite astonishing really....Gentile science is well....

But this should not be the focus, I want to remind you that if I was in charge to make my line fit in the texts/scriptures, and if I had control over the institutions to do it, whether done correctly or fabricated, I could. Ask an artist to draw you a human form those bones and you will get a different representation each time, unless told what the finished work should look like.

The DNA front also has it's limitations that are greatly exaggerated and taken on faith...this is sure.

Just some thoughts.

The historic record and scriptures bare witness that Gentiles are not the Hebrew Israelites. I recommend teh Roman Historian Josephus...mad good book.

Quote:
one thing thats dope tho is rome was super mixed. more than previously thought. they had a bunch of black people, and even a black emperor from north africa.
Word, the Edomites (Esau the twin brother of Jacob) had a level of government withing the Empire, they were a black skinned people. In Messiah's day, Israel was under Edomite rule and Roman rule. Isralites were scattered into Roman and abaord...unto this day, espaially in the US. as it is written.

Quote:
im just not a subscriber to the black cleopatra/black jesus and all that. i havent seen enough evidence for it, but im not opposed to it. black people are clearly depicted in egyptian murals and shit, and all the pharoahs and priests etc were semitic. i mean i think thats a good indication of the populace just from the overwhelming semitic shit. and israel and the fertile crescent is farther north, the farther from africa was most likely less black people.
The evidence is in scriptures...it should not be offensive or a race thing. Messiah don't play that. It's man with the carnal mind that brings up the hate and offensiveness. Messiah rules and judges not by sight or sound. He is subjected to the Spirit of YAH, as we all should strive to attain to. He was a good example.

Did oyu know Messiah fled white Rome into black Egypt to hide King Herod's (an Edomite King) decree ?

I'm a white cat btw...and the so called sons of Japhet or Gentiles were not on the scene before Messiah in the "OT" days (spanning thousands of years) there were all up north in the north countries.

Histroy shows you. But, whos His story are you going to read ? That's a good question.

Quote:
i dont know i think alot of these theories come from ignorant black people who dont know about the kingdoms of africa, they hear about greece and rome and egypt and its like they have no history so they invent their history within others cultures
I thought so too. I had the same reasoning to explain that. African Americans have zero Identity today, all they know is what they see on TV. No roots. But the evidence is vast, collectively the children of Israel are the so called African Americans and others scattered around the earth. Read Detoronmy chapter 28, among others, and you tell me: What people is this ?

Quote:
sounds kinda harsh i dont mean it that way, its other peoples faults for the most part disconnecting them from their past through slaverly and such. but black people got plenty to be proud about. nubia, kush, timbuktu etc. they used to run shit. and later on or even during you got ethiopia and shit. mixed cultures like carthage and egypt
Yah, Ham and Shem were both black skinned peoples THAT IS FOR SURE. But not all blacks are the same ethicity just how not all whites are...no what I mean. They have nations too.

becarful of mainstream history...but whom am I to warn you ? You can discern. I wish you luck in your searching if oyu get on about it.

Quote:
i've just never heard this ham/japhet stuff tho. link it up and i'll check it out
Read Gen chapter 10. (even "secular" history shows this to be true)

Fact is, scriptures show Ham and Shem to be both likened to black skinned people. It's right there
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote