Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2016, 10:28 PM   #11
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Let me first ask you if you think you are a better rapper than Kendrick Lamar.
Honestly, when you asked me this question originally I didn't know how to reply. If I came off too braggadocios then I knew I was gonna get shitted on. But I also didn't feel like I could totally dismiss the question either. I actually thought about it a lot.

Realistically, I can't say I am because I don't make any money off this shit.

But Kendrick doesn't make his own beats. So am I a better producer than him? Absolutely. As a dual threat, I'd say there's no one in my city fucking with me.

I got a couple homies that I'm working on a project with that are better MC's than me lyrically. But when it comes to polish, I've just been doing this for too long not to be.

I recorded this shit in less than an hour and mixed it even quicker. This is what happens when I'm without a mic for a while.

"The Eulogy"
https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer-3/the-eulogy

You hate on this song, you hate Hip Hop. You hate me? You will never expect me to come like this.

Best beat I've ever made, best all around song I've ever written and it's the realest shit I've ever spoke on record. This is my 9th Symphony. This is my instant classic. This shit got my head so big right now it doesn't even matter what anyone says anymore because it's all right here.

There's literally NOTHING you can say about this shit that's bad. And if you do, I know you're lying. I'm THAT confident in this song. You don't even know what's about to happen.

3 minutes, 36 seconds isn't that long to take out of your day. You don't even listen and say some stupid shit just makes you a ultimate faggot.

I am the best MC on this board. I'm the best MC/Producer in my city. And if this gets out there's no one on God's green Earth that can deny what I felt when I wrote this.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote