Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: IN or OUT of NBL 17: both: Pharaohs Army [battler] & House of Leaves [magazine analysis]
Bye Pharaohs - get the fuck out 8 61.54%
Pharaohs Stay and vote and feed and and drop bars; HOL write another mag maybe 1 7.69%
Totally up to Zuo/Zelph 0 0%
Totally up to Diode 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2023, 10:51 AM   #41
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

"If you can accomplish anything near this then the entire site of Netcees awaits your audio."
https://unseenwv.bandcamp.com/track/...ed-by-tricksta
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
we take it back lars ur d0pe.
anD THOSE OTHER GUYS SICK. 2ND GUY IS AS GOOD AS U.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
There were helpful bolded or italic letters or syllables (just a FEW...will have to fix/add them later...)
we take it back lars ur d0pe. Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
@Pharaohs Army.
Historical.
Raw.
YOU MUST HELP ME REMEMBER THIS BRITISH-ACCENT UNDERGROUND RAW GROUP WITH 1 PARTICULAR Gem song
want to slap the u-ube link right now but gotta dig on old windows media player artists/song titlez vagggguely
was 3-5 guys on a cypher track. but ther was a hook.
all UK
the word CLOCKWORK or somthing MIndfux was in it but when i searched that i accidentally got my Audio-recommend-AhemRB post of a Different more traditional accent track...by quality blax.

relax wonka.
love u even more now old head.
<3
pharaohs talking too lazy to quote.

yeah 10 yrs old blue magic i bet your dino n math better than mine

GUESS WE STILL GOTTA PRACTICE/POLISH/STUDIO MIC/&MIX BEFORE SANDRA'S JUNE 1 AFTERNOON APPOINTMENT RIGHT BUD?

*Final morning edit:
A decade ago you also looked pretty damn Hard & Ganster like I don't wanna run int0 no Knife-weilding Pikeys. Jesus man

Last edited by emcee squared; 04-22-2023 at 10:55 AM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 11:05 AM   #42
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

@emcee squared
Get the fuck to bed. It's 11.
Or help me grind a little holdem or omaha.
I CANT FIND THAT TRACK YOU WANT OF UK GUYS

But WE and Lars I bet love this shit checkit Diablo

good looks on sharin older/&NEWER stuff and being a deep well of barz
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:12 AM   #43
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
up
this doesn't need a poll i fuckin got it
@Diode
FINAL ANNOYING TAG, MY GUY,
For confirm on CONTROL OF THE MYSTERIOUS POLL-ITALICZ?

Confirm on that'd PROBABLY help me be monthly. Under control, as said.
But, emcee likes posting cuz he's more confident and audio. So.
I donno.

Italics says Pharaohs only stays with monthly. Under control, right @Master Rock?,

And Italics says ITALICS SAYY. THEY SAY WHAT THEY SAY ((sorry. ONLy if this quickConfirmed by Diode..lol)Meaning DIODE HAS FINAL SAY UNTIL HE SELLS... OR UNTIL HE FORGETS THAT MONTHLY FEE 4 the first 3 DAYZ OF tha Payment Month... LOL @Zuo ( which he CANT do now cuz I'm voting and ZELPH Is Hosting.)...moving on.

**Final EDIT/SENTENCE, before control/MonthlySandra....
Diode... we love u and hope you're Italics Control....
That said,,, @veritas...The USA is built on freedoms no matter how aggressive and hypocritcal we are.....

I LOVE THE DECISION BUT BE WARY AS A CEASAR MY FRIEND
(aaand this is why we Have Veritas to check your; dark..'contol' sides.////

True Monopolies are always great (AND ALIVE NOW) Thanks to Great Owners like Di,,,yet
As a 3-rdpeson persona-rambling pharaohs speculates,,,,V AND he both would "encourage" Diode to remember that even Caesar..(LOLLL ANNND Hyman Roth) Could be AND WERE.. gotten to in the annuls of history @oats...
Ya kno...(somethiem about the NSA being an over reach)
NAMELY WHEN PHARAOHS AND ZELPH ARE HAVING PROBLEMS AND SEMI-SATIRE-ROASTING EACH OTHER WITH DEMOCRATIC POLLZ U DONT FUCX AROUND WITH ITALICZ EVEN IF ITTT HELPS PHAARROHS/myself/ Emcee//etc.

iT DOESNT HELP HIS MASOCHISTICH LARS/RYNO/BLUEEE "opponent"...Adrenaline.//Bars-hype for lack of a term....
U know....Everything about one of the 3 IDs has to be "on the hook" on the line at risck of the public....whcih is why Yes., THANKS for teh italicas,.,, THe (Fake Biased) alias Poll has shown I MUST AT LEAST
be monthly controlled.
TTYS right diode.
Peace
@Barcotic
In graveyards we stick Strictlyto voting and droppin in the Last stand NBL right guys?
~
but its his site til he sells or doesnt want...
anyyy way
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:18 AM   #44
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

You’re such a fuckin loser wow
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:19 AM   #45
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Never tag me or speak to me again
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:25 AM   #46
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

That's fine and can easily be accomplished (kid)
becuz dats what u r
the epitome of a cranky you ng child with no fun

And
THATS A FRIGGN COMPLIMENT THAT MY ACTIVITY IN MARCH & yours NOW WAS HELPING DIODE
as i assured him in readers that i had things in control for monthly control....

SO IM ALWAYS WONDERING YOUR READING COMPREHENSION AND NATURAL INTELLIGENCE

SINCE YOURE ALWAYS LAME AND DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE A COMPLIMENT OR POST THATS 50-75 Chars... on a Discusson Chat Text site...
Brah...
Just roasted u by saying Sure bye for the
4th time. easy stuff and if i saw u in league
Zzz
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote