Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this is a fairly recent phenomenon starting with our generation actually leaning towards peer attachment ....its bad news
Started with those heathens listening to Elvis

Then since young men want to fucking kill their fathers and be the alpha they need to do everything more intense

Mine and des boys are gonna call Eminem’s new shitty album soft horseshit while they sacrifice their pets to traptronic overlord lil yung thuggin boi from block 666999
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:51 PM   #22
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Think of what's going on as energy buildup on the ethereal level. All energy is transferable which would mean that it's manifestations as it grows reach new levels and heights on all platforms until the energy release or climax. The Beast of the last days is coming and this will be a physical and a spiritual realization for all men. This will not be an abrupt event, but a build up as with what we're seeing now. The build up for example has manifested in open worship of satan in hip hop. We're discovering new insects and animals with horns. More people are being born with tails than ever before. The manifestation of the beast image is being ushered in with A.I, CERN, and ritualistic programming in biometrics and quantum technology.

understand everything that Satan is doing is a mockery of god. Satan is working behind the scenes in technological advancements to imitate god.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #23
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Think of what's going on as energy buildup on the ethereal level. All energy is transferable which would mean that it's manifestations as it grows reach new levels and heights on all platforms until the energy release or climax. The Beast of the last days is coming and this will be a physical and a spiritual realization for all men. This will not be an abrupt event, but a build up as with what we're seeing now. The build up for example has manifested in open worship of satan in hip hop. We're discovering new insects and animals with horns. More people are being born with tails than ever before. The manifestation of the beast image is being ushered in with A.I, CERN, and ritualistic programming in biometrics and quantum technology.

understand everything that Satan is doing is a mockery of god. Satan is working behind the scenes in technological advancements to imitate god.
Took the words right out of my mouth

Keep an eye on the realms
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #24
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmfao
I heard a beast was born in Florida with only one lip
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #25
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

The devil uses your wife as a surrogate for still borns
Old 09-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post

Then since young men want to fucking kill their fathers and be the alpha they need to do everything more intense

Mine and des boys are gonna call Eminem’s new shitty album soft horseshit while they sacrifice their pets to traptronic overlord lil yung thuggin boi from block 666999
leanedd
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #27
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lmfao
I heard a beast was born in Florida with only one lip
goneeeeeeee
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:26 PM   #28
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post

Savage,
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:55 PM   #29
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post

I'm glad i said you have a tinfoil hat in that FN you no-showed
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:18 PM   #30
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
I'm glad i said you have a tinfoil hat in that FN you no-showed
I def remember that. That was that one time at band camp right?

Old 09-04-2018, 07:56 PM   #31
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Well if you really want to get to the gist of things, neither Satan or God are real, only depictions of the light and dark energies that play a role in the collective consciousness of every being on this planet. And by planet I mean a weigh station with it’s only purpose being to host our souls. Our soles are given a body to control as the “world” around us is designed to test us and hopefully when the body we have been inserted into dies we have learned the lessons that we’re suppose to learn. Mine are different than yours & yours are different from the next. The trials and tribulations we experience are specifically catered to each soul. If at the end of our trial we have not fully come to understand what it is we were meant to learn, our souls are thrust back into the world, reincarnated without knowledge of our prior life(s) or experiences. I may have been through this simulation 100 different times but I’d never know because that would defeat the purpose of the game. Those who have come to understand their truths are not brought back to this weight station. Instead, our souls join the millions of others who have also learned their truths. The people around you who seem to have it all, who seem to make the right moves to end up happy and successful have either been through the dark (mistakes, drugs, crime,vregret etc.) and are now being shown the light (happiness, financial fulfillment, etc.) without even knowing they are being shown this. Or they are being shown the light first, only to be shown the dark once the game restarts for them and they are given a new body. You can’t know the light without knowing the dark and can’t know the dark without knowing the light.

What we perceive as our subconscious mind, or that “voice inside your head” is nothing more than your guardian, the one who oversees your souls development as we progress through this life. They want you to come to the light and have understanding but They cannot help you directly, as that would defeat the purpose of the game and the results would be tainted. They can drop hints, and example would be through radio and tv broadcast. Pay attention to words being said when a commercia is on the tv as you look down at your phone not paying attention, or the radio when a song comes on. Sometimes the words spoken or song lyrics you hear as you think about a certain thought or situation could very well be your guardian responding trying to shift your thinking without you being aware.

Or something like that man idk. Seen a YouTube series that introduced me to this idea and I liked it

Response to Chyeahhh: the dark energy has taken over this world, the times become harder and much stranger because after dark comes the light. The light will come in what Christians call the Rapture, My guess is the place outside of this simulation has taken a turn for the worse and were being called to aid them. So the plug is being pulled, speeding up the process of preparing our souls for what’s on the outside. What may seem like 100 or 1,000 years on this “planet” may only be 10 at our souls “planet”

Last edited by Mediocrity; 09-04-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:01 PM   #32
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Our "guardians"? Really? Congratulations, your post was even nuttier than Chyeah's.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #33
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Our "guardians"? Really? Congratulations, your post was even nuttier than Chyeah's.
Ask the Christians about their “guardian” angels.

Lol @ guardians being the final straw that convinced you the post was nutty
Old 09-04-2018, 08:09 PM   #34
Mediocrity
Brother

@Chyeahhh!!!

I’d like to exchange ideas and views on what’s really going on. Message if interested.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:10 PM   #35
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
Well if you really want to get to the gist of things, neither Satan or God are real, only depictions of the light and dark energies that play a role in the collective consciousness of every being on this planet. And by planet I mean a weigh station with it’s only purpose being to host our souls. Our soles are given a body to control as the “world” around us is designed to test us and hopefully when the body we have been inserted into dies we have learned the lessons that we’re suppose to learn. Mine are different than yours & yours are different from the next. The trials and tribulations we experience are specifically catered to each soul. If at the end of our trial we have not fully come to understand what it is we were meant to learn, our souls are thrust back into the world, reincarnated without knowledge of our prior life(s) or experiences. I may have been through this simulation 100 different times but I’d never know because that would defeat the purpose of the game. Those who have come to understand their truths are not brought back to this weight station. Instead, our souls join the millions of others who have also learned their truths. The people around you who seem to have it all, who seem to make the right moves to end up happy and successful have either been through the dark (mistakes, drugs, crime,vregret etc.) and are now being shown the light (happiness, financial fulfillment, etc.) without even knowing they are being shown this. Or they are being shown the light first, only to be shown the dark once the game restarts for them and they are given a new body. You can’t know the light without knowing the dark and can’t know the dark without knowing the light.

What we perceive as our subconscious mind, or that “voice inside your head” is nothing more than your guardian, the one who oversees your souls development as we progress through this life. They want you to come to the light and have understanding but They cannot help you directly, as that would defeat the purpose of the game and the results would be tainted. They can drop hints, and example would be through radio and tv broadcast. Pay attention to words being said when a commercia is on the tv as you look down at your phone not paying attention, or the radio when a song comes on. Sometimes the words spoken or song lyrics you hear as you think about a certain thought or situation could very well be your guardian responding trying to shift your thinking without you being aware.

Or something like that man idk. Seen a YouTube series that introduced me to this idea and I liked it

Response to Chyeahhh: the dark energy has taken over this world, the times become harder and much stranger because after dark comes the light. The light will come in what Christians call the Rapture, My guess is the place outside of this simulation has taken a turn for the worse and were being called to aid them. So the plug is being pulled, speeding up the process of preparing our souls for what’s on the outside. What may seem like 100 or 1,000 years on this “planet” may only be 10 at our souls “planet”
@veritas it’s time
Old 09-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #36
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
@veritas it’s time
lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:28 PM   #37
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
@veritas it’s time
Bring out the Crusader
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:49 PM   #38
Mediocrity
Brother

*checks wristwatch nervously*

“So you sure he’s c-coming, right?”
Old 09-04-2018, 09:29 PM   #39
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
@Chyeahhh!!!

I’d like to exchange ideas and views on what’s really going on. Message if interested.
Why not bounce off eachother here? Sure we will encounter the average poster who mocks etc but others here are openminded and we may get perspective thats enlightning.

Old 09-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #40
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

@Mediocrity

you discussed dark energy. Do you believe it can be summoned by electronic means?

Tags
save our sauls, sold my saul