Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2017, 12:58 AM   #1
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future
Default I got high for the first time recently

had an edible on the 4th of July.

it was a malt ball.

shit was kinda tiny. or so I thought. 10 mgs.

I dont know if thats a lot or not, was literally my first experience with weed in any fashion. Was in San Diego with 5 friends. My buddy took one, and two girls split one. I was kinda "peer pressured," but also I'm 31 and have never done a drug in my life, so I figured might as well experience it once, in a controlled environment with people I trust...

About 30 mins in, I wasn't feeling anything. So, we're all chilling. Everyone else that had ate one has done it a bunch before. We're barbecuing. I'm sitting on a lawn chair out back of our beach house that we rented for the weekend. Playing DJ on my bluetooth speaker. No joke, shit hit me like a ton of bricks. Like one second I was fine, and then immediately, I was like "Oh this is bad..."

Kinda just got light headed at first. Thought it was gonna be like being drunk where my equilibrium would be thrown off or something, but that wasn't the case. I think my problem was that I didn't want people to know that I was high. So I was actively trying not to show any signs. Which worked okay until we sat down to eat lunch.

We've all got beers and burgers, one of the ladies boiled and seasoned some carrots and we had mac & cheese. As we sit down to eat, my mind is racing. I'm like thinking to myself "I dont think they can tell that I'm high. I wonder if they are feeling like I'm feeling? Or maybe they just hide it better. I'm definitely high though. Did I just say that out loud?"

My mind literally would not stop for like an hour. At one point, I imagined the girl who made the carrots saying something about them, and I stuck a carrot with my fork, held it up to her and was like "Yup." out loud.. She just looked at me and said "What?" and my other buddy was like, "The carrots are bomb." and I just nodded and thought to myself "SHUT THE FUCK UP. DON'T SPEAK." And then about 5 minutes later, I was thinking to myself "wait, did that happen? Or was that just in my mind..."

Pretty much spent the next hour questions whether or not I was talking or just thinking, and then questioning whether or not the conversations around me were really happening or just happening in my head.

Probably 6 or so hours later my buddy was like "Oh wait. Nick, did you feel anything?" and I told them exactly what happened. I asked the one girl if I had randomly held a carrot up to her and said yeah, and she laughed and confirmed that I was speaking out loud. They said to be more vocal next time and ride that shit out together. But I don't think there will be a next time.

Thanks for listening. Have a good night.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:01 AM   #2
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Edibles are a completely different high. It's like your whole body feels it. I don't fuck with them from a few bad experiences. You should try some sativa. You're in San Jose still right? They got good shit there.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:02 AM   #3
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I smoke CBD oils now, which you don't get a high from. I get a lot of aches in my body from lifting and also working construction so it helps with the joints and is an anti inflammatory. But word.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:06 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ya. Fuck that shit. Pick up the needle man. Its better. And u wont care if anyone thinks ur high or not.

Cause thas the road youve just opened the door to. Not impressed. Was more impressed that ur 31 and never done a drug. But thats out the fucking window now.
Shame
Old 07-23-2017, 01:11 AM   #5
The Dead Poet

^ aren't you the guy that sucks the devils dick? Stay off the pookie brah.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:17 AM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ive never done edibles

but i get that high just smoking as well. the fact 10 mg's hits you like that (not just you specifically im saying in general anyone with 0 tolerance) makes me respect joey diaz and lee syatt so much more in how deep they go on the church of whats happening now. episodes ago i'm pretty sure they at 3000 mg a piece.

thats just madness

but yea what you described turned into my every high now, my tolerance is stupid low because i barely smoke. when i do its literally one or two puffs, and only when i have NOTHING to do, and NO ONE to see. i get WAYYY to inside my own head. i know when im speaking or thinking though, but when im around people its just im way to self conscious. im socially anxious as is, and when you compound that with weed, boom.

something switched in my brain though it wasn't always like this, and i also was a heavy heavy smoker, blunt after blunt day in day out during my formative years so i think that played a big part in it, where im concerned

if i was you though i'd smoke with good friends who won't clown you for being new to getting stoned and won't fuck with you. if you don't internalize it and don't feel embarassed about it its dope. also just take a puff or two. its not gonna hit you nearly as hard as the edible (again i never did edibles thats just what people say), but you'll still get the euphoria and that cloudiness thats just like a lovehug for your brain

also weed ruined me for everything else in a good way, because i did it before everything else, even booze. so pills or whatever, i'd take them and never get "high" because im expecting that cloudiness. drinking is close but where weed raises inhibitions, alcohol lowers them to the point where i dont give a fuckkkkkkkkkkk

but word just take a puff of some weed

if you buy into all the hippy dippy nonsense smoke sativa instead of indica. to me they are the same, indicas just seem stronger. but nerds say sativa is more of a mind high that lets you still acccomplish things. where indica will sink you in the couch, but both are the same as far as im concerned. they just get me stoned

its like people saying there is a difference between rum and tequila or something. both just get you trashed. one isn't magically only effecting your brain
Old 07-23-2017, 01:37 AM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Highest words per post in NC history
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:49 AM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Fucking anihilated at gene recommending the needle LMAO

And yeah weird u got a head high.....like poet said anytime I ever did edibles.... (3x I think?) It was a pretty vicious body high......which was a massive relief cuz generally when I smoke I get like you described.....ANXIETY. now u know why all ur fav rap songs call that shit STRESS weed.

But couple things I think also.....age is a major factor..............when I first smoked weed (didn't eat any till I was like 27) I was poll like 14 or 15 and man I LOVED IT. Fucking couldn't stop laughing. Literally. Smoked for years after that....during highschool between classes.....etc.....most fun ever.......then I got to be like 20 something and I had an actual life...ie responsibilities....and the anxiety would wreck me. So I had to stop smoking like the shit was not fun as you described....just awful.

It's certain strains tho that make a difference....I smoked some headies that made me happier than I ever been.......watching a beautiful life with a smile on my face (it's not a c9medy) gf call me bit ching and trying fight with me.........didn't phase me.....felt wonderful.

But I don't have the money or resources to actively purchase specific strains of weed where I'm at.....or at least I never really tried or cared to.....but I'd think on the west coast you could do so pretty easily and enjoy your high a lot more.

If ur going to do drugs ....just to do drugs tho try psychedelics

Be safe obv......but shrooms and acid most fun drugs I ever did. The latter being more intense of the two.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:09 AM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Don't start with edibles moron.

Also dead @ your experience pretty much imitating Louis CK's bit on smoking weed with fans.

Old 07-23-2017, 11:17 AM   #10
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Ya. Fuck that shit. Pick up the needle man. Its better. And u wont care if anyone thinks ur high or not.

Cause thas the road youve just opened the door to. Not impressed. Was more impressed that ur 31 and never done a drug. But thats out the fucking window now.
Shame
Wtf lol
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:57 AM   #11
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@jilti what say ye
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:03 PM   #12
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
If ur going to do drugs ....just to do drugs tho try psychedelics

Be safe obv......but shrooms and acid most fun drugs I ever did. The latter being more intense of the two.
You had DMT? I'm interested.

Also were the strains you smoked and felt happier on sativas? I smoke haze pretty much exclusively and never really get anxiety, if anything a little bit the opposite.. except the awareness of being slightly less coherent. Maybe I did when I was younger in school. I've been smoking off and on since I was 12, started with resin bongs, pipes..etc moved on to rolling joints at 17 and its been that way since. My short term memory is shot to shit these days though, long term memory is still fiiree.. I blame weed, I'd definitely advise people to wait until they're older to try it.

Different strains effect different people differently and the same people differently depending on age and tolerance levels.

Just got some wax ordered to make moonrocks. I'm wondering what the yield on 2oz would be considering you'd need to make enough kief to cover. If I turn an oz to kief would that be enough to cover 28 1 gram buds?
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #13
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Pick up the needle pussies
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:53 PM   #14
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I wanted to be a part of this thread but too much reading

I like drugs
Old 07-23-2017, 01:17 PM   #15
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post

Also were the strains you smoked and felt happier on sativas? I smoke haze pretty much exclusively and never really get anxiety, if anything a little bit the opposite.. except the awareness of being slightly less coherent. Maybe I did when I was younger in school. I've been smoking off and on since I was 12, started with resin bongs, pipes..etc moved on to rolling joints at 17 and its been that way since. My short term memory is shot to shit these days though, long term memory is still fiiree.. I blame weed, I'd definitely advise people to wait until they're older to try it.

Different strains effect different people differently and the same people differently depending on age and tolerance levels.

Just got some wax ordered to make moonrocks. I'm wondering what the yield on 2oz would be considering you'd need to make enough kief to cover. If I turn an oz to kief would that be enough to cover 28 1 gram buds?

I haven't done drugs period in ages........dmt wasn't even a thing back when I did.......or atleast I wasn't aware of it...so nah havent.

The documentary the god molecule or whatever Joe Rogan put out was wild. To be honest that shit made me afraid to try it lol

To realize there is no consequence of physical life I think may be to powerful

Oh and no clue the strain that made me happy/anxiety free......friend just packed bong an passed it to me lol. It was orange as fuck......which I realize doesn't help lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:28 PM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

B8Binghamton weed is garbage I used to sell beasters and tell people it was kush and never once got called on it

Made a solid 300 profit a week even after moving back to ithaca just off selling ozs to one kid

Bags was probably getting anxious off that round up residue from the back yard buds
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:34 PM   #17
Ghost1

Lol I got good weed when I was in bing

Was when I moved to southern MD in the sticks that I started getting that STRESS weed. Sup @Strikta
Old 07-23-2017, 02:22 PM   #18
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Edibles don't do shit to me.

Currently I'm smoking 2 grams of wax a week.

Godspeed
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:28 PM   #19
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol I got good weed when I was in bing

Was when I moved to southern MD in the sticks that I started getting that STRESS weed. Sup @Strikta
Where was u at?

Lol

Southern MD ain't nothin nice.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:34 PM   #20
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post

Doubt hes had dmt
That whits impossible to get