Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the problem is i come into these discussions with valid viewpoints, and instead of debating it like a rational human and expressing the opposing viewpoint, they just say lol urdumb, in essence.

take @Junto for instance. i apparently disgust him. what disgusts you junto? the fact i'm not justifying the cops use of lethal force because i can't tell if it was needed? or the fact you adamantly KNOW it was unnecessary force without being able to tell if it was needed?

i'm sorry for not taking a hardline stance on something when all of the facts aren't presented.
I'm sayin FUCK U & UR VIEWPOINTS wasn't lookin for a goddamn debate about it bitch
Old 07-09-2016, 11:08 PM   #142
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Whoa, let me read a couple pages.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:34 PM   #143
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Nah @uh-oh it's not that I'm refusing to hear that argument, it's that I've heard it, considered it, and found it without merit. You're doing the "I'm just saying" dance when the video makes it evident that the "right hand reaching" theory is ridiculous.

I agree with @Witty that this is the wrong conversation, but that's what happens - Instead of looking at the big picture of police brutality against minorities, every time one is caught on tape there are those who try to discredit it or make it enough of a wash to give it some justification. And those are ironically the same people who say that "good Muslims have to decry the terrorists!" Yet how many good cops are speaking out about the bad ones?

Whatever, we see it differently. This has been a dope fight card.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:05 AM   #144
Greed
Raw

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

What make it so bad is i was gonna give the police a break on alton for the simple fact they were responding to a call about a man with a gun so they were already coming in hot. Philando on the other hand was too much, that was blatant racism. Not ku klux klan white power racism but he black so i already dont trust him racism.

White people been fucking up with everyone lately. Whats that about.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:36 AM   #145
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Lol at whites fn up with everyone lately. How is that diff than blacks?

I mean since we are complete generalizing here right?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 02:10 AM   #146
Greed
Raw

Yeah bro i am generalizing since in each incident a white persons actions have led people to basically martyring themselves in retaliation. Bush got us into a decade long war with various terror factions, trump saying fuck mexicans, and white police still shooting black men in cold blood all these years later.

So i ask you white man, who is the instigator.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:43 AM   #147
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
I'm sayin FUCK U & UR VIEWPOINTS wasn't lookin for a goddamn debate about it bitch
oh i see. solid showing. thanks for proving a point, throwing all intelligence to the wind to be an emotional woman. the classic liberal, when presented with facts that don't correspond with your silly outlook on the world you throw a temper tantrum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats
Nah @uh-oh it's not that I'm refusing to hear that argument, it's that I've heard it, considered it, and found it without merit. You're doing the "I'm just saying" dance when the video makes it evident that the "right hand reaching" theory is ridiculous.

I agree with @Witty that this is the wrong conversation, but that's what happens - Instead of looking at the big picture of police brutality against minorities, every time one is caught on tape there are those who try to discredit it or make it enough of a wash to give it some justification. And those are ironically the same people who say that "good Muslims have to decry the terrorists!" Yet how many good cops are speaking out about the bad ones?
i feel you, i just disagree its all good.

the main thing in all this, and what i found the least vomit worthy among the memes passed around and most poignant, was the "hey cops how does it feel to be profiled/judged on the whole by the actions of a few" ones. because in essence thats what this is. there are something like 750,000 police officers, i don't know if that includes sheriffs and other branches or if thats just city police. but they all get the hate in these instances and they all get the criticism from some ignorant people in our society, while the 40 million or so black people get hate for the bad apples in there society by the ignorant as well. its just human nature i guess.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:37 AM   #148
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
while the 40 million or so black people get hate for the bad apples in there society by the ignorant as well. its just human nature i guess.
Hi...

smh, thats not why black people get hate...
thats just the excuse racists give...
Not saying youre racist but that part was pretty ignorant...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:53 AM   #149
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

When newt gingrich comes out and says white people don't understand the discrimination blacks face and how it affects their overall safety and well-being, you have to admit there is a problem.
I was a fan of obama for the most part, but i dont like that he hasn't pointed out the issue of cops killing innocents.
This isnt a new thing, everybody just has cameras now.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:59 AM   #150
CBA

Battle Record: 2-4

CBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant future

My issue with this stuff is that groups like BLM automatically jump to the conclusion of "guilty" on these police shootings even before evidence has been released. Obama pretty much does the same thing, and when he's wrong, like with Darren Wilson in that Michael Brown shooting, he doesn't apologize.

It's pretty obvious that racism does exist in police forces on some level, but assuming all cops are racist, or that every instance of a police shooting is racism, ends up damaging the credibility of BLM supporters.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:20 AM   #151
Greed
Raw

The number of questionable shootings is too high someone needs to be held accountable. Obama didnt pull the trigger who should we be angry at?
Old 07-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #152
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
My issue with this stuff is that groups like BLM automatically jump to the conclusion of "guilty" on these police shootings even before evidence has been released. Obama pretty much does the same thing, and when he's wrong, like with Darren Wilson in that Michael Brown shooting, he doesn't apologize.

It's pretty obvious that racism does exist in police forces on some level, but assuming all cops are racist, or that every instance of a police shooting is racism, ends up damaging the credibility of BLM supporters.
Hi...

Nah, not everyone jumps to conclusions...
Every time I hear a story about the police shooting a black person after he points a gun at them, I think "Well, hes stupid for pointing a gun at them"...
My friend got killed by the police 6 years ago...
He had a gun on him...
The police say allegedly he pointed it at them...
I knew him and I dont think he did it but theres no footage/witnesses to prove it...
But these dudes are get slaughtered on camera while theyre unarmed...
thats a problem...
Even if they have a gun on them, it doesnt mean that they have to be killed...
Black dudes are not walking around with the quick draw perk from call of duty...
Philando Castile got shot while he was sitting in a car...
No gun in his hand...
Do you really think he intended to use it on a cop?...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #153
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Lol @ being wrong about wilson
Old 07-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #154
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Soooo.......all white cops are racist?

Sooooo........all white people are racist?

Sooo......are black people never racist?

These are the generalizations we are going with right guys?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:41 PM   #155
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

All people have racial biases. Those racial biases become more dangerous in the hands of government-empowered killers.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #156
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Soooo.....we should not have a military?
Old 07-10-2016, 01:54 PM   #157
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Of course ultimately no one should
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:59 PM   #158
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Soooo.....we should not have a military?
No, we should have armies and we should have police officers. But we need to make sure they are properly regulated and kept in check.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:02 PM   #159
Greed
Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Soooo.......all white cops are racist?

Sooooo........all white people are racist?

Sooo......are black people never racist?

These are the generalizations we are going with right guys?
Ah shut the hell up with that black racism isnt killing innocent white anericans.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #160
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

the fact that Veritas pointed out how militarized the police are is a noteworthy troll backfire.

Tags
mvgt -oatmeal, nycspitz < rich chigga, veritas dumb as hell