Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #21
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

token monthly PSA

CHyeahhh has 0 functional understanding of science, politics, psychology, or technology and relentlessly applies it to his 2ndhand hearsay about global current events

Nothing he says is to be taken as more than casual water-cooler ramblings
Old 10-16-2014, 07:42 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

some nurses at the hospital in my city were on the flight with the second chick who went to cleveland or whatever. if its happeninf I wish it would happen and take out 3/4 of the world pop so we can go back to killing eachother with swords

yo chyeaaghghhh tho

you think maybe its designed? you see them africans saying its a myth disregard the fact those same africans eat albinos for there magic. but word theyre saying the red cross is doing it. now in america healthcare is forced upon us and the hospital workers themselves are getting it. theyre herding us in when we got a cold and leaving with bloody eyes

time to call out the militias
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:18 AM   #23
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

At uh oh yes I do. I don't think all of the same symptoms from the original strain apply to this new strain...no bloody orifices pics unless they start showing them and to hold those pictures back breeds speculation on if the reason behind the lack of transparency is because they don't want the world to see evidence of it being manufactured IMO...could be wrong on that but until we start seeing some evidence proving otherwise who knows

Split.... Thank you for the PSA but what does all that stuff you say I know nothing about have to do with ebola? You don't have to believe me..not asking anyone too...if anything I've always presented the info so others can validate for themselves because I think that's the problem with people today..they'llhear something and just take it at face value. Feel free to validate or not..no bother to me
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:10 AM   #24
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
some nurses at the hospital in my city were on the flight with the second chick who went to cleveland or whatever. if its happeninf I wish it would happen and take out 3/4 of the world pop so we can go back to killing eachother with swords

yo chyeaaghghhh tho

you think maybe its designed? you see them africans saying its a myth disregard the fact those same africans eat albinos for there magic. but word theyre saying the red cross is doing it. now in america healthcare is forced upon us and the hospital workers themselves are getting it. theyre herding us in when we got a cold and leaving with bloody eyes

time to call out the militias
yeah man

the culture of ppl that believe sex w/ a virgin will cure you of aids

those are the people to trust about disease and health conditions
Old 10-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #25
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Lmao anime going for the ignorant gusto's today smh...

I'm sure you're aware that people in militias come from all walks of life....some doctors fatigue it up as well amongst many others who have doctrines in other professions. Man I almost forgot why I don't frequent this site as much anymore...entirely too much perpetuated blind ignorance.

Good luck lades and gents..
Old 10-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #26
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

TIL not buying bullshit from a bullshit salesman who is 99% of the time wrong, and refuses to provide factual backing for anything is blind ignorance
Old 10-16-2014, 01:25 PM   #27
Beyond
Fresh to Death

Battle Record: 12-5

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- BTC Swagger & Flow
- Fall Brawl I
- Fight Night LI
- Fight Night LII
- Fight Night LIII
- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Still waiting on that 3 days of darkness you big chinned faggot

Get this rep Reed
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 01:28 PM   #28
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Bruh this nig batting like 005. Right now

Js

Few months frm now when ebolas forgotten sum1 up this thread plz
Old 10-16-2014, 01:32 PM   #29
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
Still waiting on that 3 days of darkness you big chinned faggot

Get this rep Reed
You've already had more than 3 days of darkness in one eye..why so eager?
Old 10-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #30
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

*Popcorn*
Old 11-13-2014, 12:20 PM   #31
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sc...112-story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/11/health/ebola-fast-facts/

America is now ebola free, after 4 cases and 1 death

wow. such pandemic. so population control.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #32
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Wow you guys comments, impressive.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:39 PM   #33
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

10 Ebola patients transferred just over last weekend. If I'm lying I'm flying. Don't you find it funny that when Obama appointed the Ebola czar there was an immediate blackout on anything Ebola? I told you I can't tell you what I do or how I know but its true. The people I work with are departmentalized from a need to know standpoint and most haven't put two and two together as to how the number of affected persons in the publics eye you can count on one hand yet we have first hand knowledge on affected people being sent to some of the most prestigious medical centers in the country. I'm waiting for someone to ask...but then again people don't put two and two together like that anymore...either that or they're worried about being fired
Old 11-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #34
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Lol
Old 11-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #35
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Sure you'd laugh...tell you what though.. The same thing that's happening to these people let it happen to you and yours...see how long you keep the chuckle up.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:15 PM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I don't think he is laughing at people with ebola but the idea it will become as big a problem as you are suggesting, something I also struggle to believe.

I do enjoy your threads, and you have a point with some things, not this though.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 03:44 PM   #37
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

lol conspirators are funny.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #38
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This big chin nihga Wild af
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #39
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

What's so wild about it? Lol that maybe the news is lying to you about how many live infections there are?Youre one gullable fuckaroo you and anyone else in this thread who think you haven't and won't continue to be lied too about anything. Not my place to prove it to you...you'll see
Old 11-13-2014, 09:37 PM   #40
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

CAUGHT EBOLAAAA LIKE A WEEK AGOOOOOOOO

#Bobbyschmura

WE GOT ONE OH SHIT

Tags
caught ebola bout a week ago, once u go blk plague nvr gobk, pics or it didnt happen