User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2018, 06:10 AM   #8
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Nanana

Its over with

I appreciate u stepping in n tryna mediate

But its old na
Do you see what I'm saying about him being green and unfamiliar though? He will learn. The guy been putting in work. I'm sure there no specific Muff hating on his part. I don't think you've ever even battled for there to be any bad blood but maybe you two should battle and resolve things like men. Quitting because of a couple of decisions - one that he even reversed already on that Blue thing - just seems childish to me at this point. That's real. You could have PM'd him and maybe he would have asked for some other mods advice like he did with Flow recently when he asked Orc and Cred their opinions? The thing with modding is unless you're experienced enough to make a judgement call either way, and a corrrect one without being biased, you're going to annoy people from time to time. It's like a boxing ref. They don't always get the call correct, but they're specifically there to make those decisions should whatever come up. We have to respect that and put our trust in them to call it fairly as they see fit. Otherwise it just becomes a shit show.

I'd like to hear Incredibles thoughts on this tbh.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote