Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-22-2022, 09:30 PM   #1
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future
Default Dynasty Fantasy Football question

I just won my dynasty league this year with Calvin Ridley on my bench.

I just traded Ridley and a 2023 first (likely a late pick) for Michael Pittman and the 2.03 this year.

Am I crazy? Ridley could be so good. But he could also never play again.

Also, my other WRs are
Davante Adams
Stefon Diggs
Keenan Allen
Elijah Moore
Tyler Boyd
And a couple more meh guys for bench depth.

I keep trying to tell myself if I just won the league with Ridley on my bench, my team has to be better by adding Pittman to it. But I also have immediate sellers remorse. Validate me.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:04 PM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Had him last year on my team.
Drafted him early due to his potential. With Julio Jones gone he is the clearcut #1 with potential for over 100 grabs and many yards and TDs.

But the mental health BS and missing basically the entire year really rubbed me the wrong way.
This is a new era where athletes are coddled and praised for being soft and vulnerable and quitting on their teammates and sports. (Ridley, Osaka, Biles, Simmons, and more).

I think you did a good job getting a WR who will actually play and a draft pick. It's not a GREAT value, but it's okay and you already have good WR depth.

Obviously everything changes if he plays 16 games and has a great season. I just think that's a longshot.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 06:07 PM   #3
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

To me, in a dynasty first round pick is far better than a second as there really aren't that many clear cut contributors. However, there's value in 2nd round of dynasty if you know where to look, basically looking at who has a path to playing time regardless of not having that flashy first round name. I think you did good brother, Ridley is question mark to say the least

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 06:13 PM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I'm bipolar but I can't just call into work for half a year and expect them to welcome me back. This is the real world. You tough it out and do your job.
He should thank his lucky stars he wasn't physically injured and go out and play. A lot of guys don't have that luxury because they're PHYSICALLY hurt.
And if you are gonna sit out the season at least hold a presser and hint at what the issue is. Death in the family? Major depression? What's wrong buddy you'll have a little more sympathy if you just say it.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 06:38 PM   #5
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

@kannon just came to say you are officially GM of the year for your league next year. FTW

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote