White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

werd @ this ^ the fucks wrong witcha man. Ssssstop it
Old 07-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #62
Meth

Damn
Old 07-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #63
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Funny thing is, I think Nik won, but this thread is just too corny. Losing battles you shouldn't have is as inevitable as winning battles you shouldn't have; battle enough and both will happen.

...and let's not let this gem slip us all by in here, either. Truth
Old 07-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #64
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

oats on that crack right now.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #65
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Sig check.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #66
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Gone
Old 07-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #67
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

CakeRape'13

Cake waxing strong on this.
Nik waxing lame on this.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #68
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Really???

What a call....

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #69
Rawn M.D.

nik i need a south fla rep, don't quit.

boredom - u throwin my name around again lol

and

manhattan is not neigh but anyway @Beretta get at me

(btw I felt nik-a won too, i just read it tho so no vote bc of closed, but it was close)

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 07-31-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:26 AM   #70
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

If I actually felt like voting, I would vote cake on principle alone.

TBH.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:15 AM   #71
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

the thing about it all is, half these dudes shouldn't be voting, and I mean in general. You go the dudes who will go in and vote for a person just cuz someone made a thread. ok someone made a thread it doesn't change verses nor the bars inside them so say cats went in and voted cake simply cuz of nik making this thread(not saying any did just an example) then your a fucking faggot and what is wrong with text. if a cat voted nik simply cuz he made a sway thread or said someones bar was played then you to are a fucking faggot and should not be allowed to vote. writers write some people taking writing seriously its no different then any other hobby i dont play nba but i take basketball very serious and if we was playing and you pulled some bitch shit itd be an arguement or worse. its how life is. hate voting,friend voting etc is insane or just voting out of regards to something because you think it will be funny to see how some one reacts.

the point of the elements tourney is to test your ability, topical heads is gon vote differently on battles as well as battlers will vote differently on topicals etc but maybe it can make the sport a bit better and bring shit closer together to have a bigger field of play.

people get emotional when they lose its called being competitive, nobody likes to lose and if you do your a fucking loser tbh whether its a card game, skipping rocks text, chess etc if you are ok with losing then that's on you

all you dudes in here getting at nik, bar a couple can just nix that shit because you to cry whether it be over aim, pm, or out int he open i've seen and heard most everyone of you do it.

people react or overreact in situations it happens as is life, but you judgemental fucks who call people names like crybabies and shit is the real piece of shit because instead of doing it out in the open you do it behind the scenes

i've never heard cake complain about a loss nor a vote so this does not include him nor have I seen oatmeal do it, but EVERYONE else is guilty of that shit
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:20 AM   #72
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

never complain about a loss crew
never complain about a vote crew
never hate vote in my life crew
0 sway thread crew

U mirin?
Old 07-31-2013, 01:21 AM   #73
Meth

War of God going in.

Swaying is gay but letting a a sway effect your vote is gayer.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:22 AM   #74
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
never complain about a loss crew
never complain about a vote crew
never hate vote in my life crew
0 sway thread crew

U mirin?

Sup I'm in
Old 07-31-2013, 01:24 AM   #75
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Sup I'm in
Super sope bro sig up
Old 07-31-2013, 01:26 AM   #76
Swerve
SDub

Champed
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

I would just like to say that the irony of GoW supporting sway threads is beautiful.

Continue.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:27 AM   #77
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Also, battlers dont vote, they either think there above it or to good for it. They battle, get mad when other vets don't vote on there shit but they don't vote at all either.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:28 AM   #78
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
I would just like to say that the irony of GoW supporting sway threads is beautiful.

Continue.
lets be honest swerve u aint better then no one in this fucking post., think u are? do some shit bout it
Old 07-31-2013, 01:30 AM   #79
Swerve
SDub

Champed
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
lets be honest swerve u aint better then no one in this fucking post., think u are? do some shit bout it
In what post? Find my sway thread plz.

Facts is facts, my g. Just like when you did it with Aero, this is a bad look.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:31 AM   #80
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
In what post? Find my sway thread plz.

Facts is facts, my g. Just like when you did it with Aero, this is a bad look.
im not saying it isnt a bad look i said it was when I DID IT

i am saying everyone complains, u have, i have, it is a part of losing, but to let this judge ur vote is what is the most fucked up

if your easily swayed or that much of a sheep then should you really be voting in the first place? and im not saying you in general i am speaking in general