Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-20-2016, 02:22 PM   #1
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0
Default do yall want me to leave the site?

should i go..... or should i stay........ no pun intended.....

but serious if you guys want me to leave then goodbye 2triple0 im sorry you couldnt find a way to keep it real with me over the past seven odd years.....but if you want me to go then fuck it goodbye 2triple0..... let me know yeah..... if you guys really want me to go i will...... ill go faster than hush and bags did....
Old 11-20-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Should I go or should I stay no pun intended? Where is the pun?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

lol theres a song by the clash a punk band called should i go or should i stay....
Old 11-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #4
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Won't make a difference. If you feel uncwelcomed, get better at writing.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:33 PM   #5
25 years later

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

This site becomes more disappointing by the day though
Old 11-20-2016, 02:36 PM   #6
2tripple0
death warmed over

are you saying that textwise i am an amateur er sumn...... i mean i dont even know you and somehow people like you not picking on you in general but yo people i dont even know telling me that my shit is trash.... when i try to use the site correctly post feedback post votes show up every week in leagues and i get NO credit for it....... instead i get "dont vote on my battles anymore", "dont post in my thread anymore", "dont write any cyphers in the cypher section." do you know what i mean? fuck just let it go man.... i mean we're all adults and really i dont even want to talk about this shit, but yall never stop..... constantly complaining and whining about stupid fucking shit.... sorry i wont say anymore your probably right im shit a writing ill never be an author and probably will never beat anybody relevant on this site.... thats fine i can live with that BUT CAN YOU??? if i stay here and keep posting keep losing keep getting people aggravated with my voting...... im fine with that ive learned to live with it.... all im asking is can you motherfuckers handle it???
Old 11-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #7
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Your response and attitude in your last post is the exact reason you get the treatment you get, I actually appreciate the activity your doing just keep it a bit more chill dude, read around the site a bit more and then when you vote you will have a better idea on what's good and what's not. No-one is out to target you though you are doing that by yourself.
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:46 PM   #8
2tripple0
death warmed over

okay see i can respect that...... because it is true ive done a shitload of work on this site and i think people can tell im getting better....... but at the same time man i mean it just hurts everytime someone says sumn negative about me or like tries to connotate meanings towards my personal self.....i dont like that i dont want to see shit like that on any web site not just a rap one but fuck that i rep a positive rep crew only...... please keep the other shit to yourself and just only say good things to people stop making people feel like shit..... okay comprende? good
Old 11-20-2016, 02:47 PM   #9
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

That will never happen this is netcees, people will try and bait you just don't fall into the trap lol
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:54 PM   #10
2tripple0
death warmed over

well thats fine thats your opinion........ but in my mind i still feel this site will work and it will work properly without people signing online just to bitch and wine...... instead this site will work by people coming together and teaching eachother through text and discussion and battles and people will get better at writing instead of signing online and saying some shit like ewww i dont like the way the votes are going im pissed because i think you suck and i dont want you to post in my threads anymore....... fuck man....... fuck all that..... grow up young ones life is hard man and were in it together..... so again i pose the question to you CAN YOU TAKE IT......cause i know i can..... and who knows what well accomplish if people did signon and vote and vote legitely and how they actually felt........ wouldnt that be wonderful... again i can remember back to 09-11 the site was BOOMING there were so many battles and they were happening week in and week out it wasnt just 2triple0 who was battling it made things much more interesting.... and me im trying to bring it back to that point..... but it doesnt help when a) people arent happy because someone voted against them or b) the mods aint keep the threads up to date...... so i dnot know which category yall fall into but fuck it i swear im going to make it my goal in life to be sure that this place is not full of negative fucking creeps........
Old 11-20-2016, 02:56 PM   #11
25 years later

@2tripple0 what exactly is happening in your avy
Old 11-20-2016, 02:58 PM   #12
2tripple0
death warmed over

umm it was a ceremony for my mothers best friends husband who just died recently from a urinary track infection........so we had a trip to this place called newton beach and we had a short hike and then ate some food together and that photo is while we were sitting eating some snacks and shit.......if u must know.. lol
Old 11-20-2016, 02:59 PM   #13
25 years later

Oh. That's cool shit bro. Sorry for your loss
Old 11-20-2016, 03:00 PM   #14
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Good luck
Old 11-20-2016, 03:06 PM   #15
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Bye
Old 11-20-2016, 03:11 PM   #16
2tripple0
death warmed over

lol thanks....... and i hope people do stop being dicks and shit....... i mean are you actually trying to improve my writing or are you just being a dick and shit.... ya know what i mean..... its alright man its not like i cant take a joke er watever, but this site has seen much brighter days....... there were times battles were being written like almost every day...... do you know what i mean.... thats the netcees that i enjoy and i hope by my participating it will be a good place to get better at writing and shit... hopefully anyways idk maybe im crazy i havent smoked a blunt today yet maybe i just need to chillout... im sorry if ive offended anyone.....
Old 11-20-2016, 03:21 PM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
umm it was a ceremony for my mothers best friends husband who just died recently from a urinary track infection........so we had a trip to this place called newton beach and we had a short hike and then ate some food together and that photo is while we were sitting eating some snacks and shit.......if u must know.. lol

I knew you lived in the UK!

You Welsh?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #18
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

You Welsh?
:(
Old 11-20-2016, 04:11 PM   #19
2tripple0
death warmed over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

You Welsh?
lol i have a house and apartment that i live in in the uk but i also have a house in the usa..... if that makes sense...... so basically half the year im here half the year im there......lol hope that settles the confusion.....
Old 11-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #20
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

let me help you out

banned
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote