Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future
Default Scared Straight 1978

the original documentary.. used to watch the show and thought it was kinda corny but this is worth a watch imo

buddy with one eye merked it

Old 07-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

black did u post saying Kingkiller Chronicles the best fantasy OAT before or did i dream it
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

lmao i have no idea what that is
Old 07-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

lmao mayb it was The Gunslinger
Old 07-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

the dark tower series is phenomenal indeed

i still think you dreamt my post about it though

weirdo
Old 07-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

inception
Old 07-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

dark tower is dope..

I used to show scared straight when I worked with the Adolescents....it went hard as a mug.

had them wannabe thugs quiet and shit.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

inspiration for tonio tbh....hold my pockets.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:44 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

white guy with the hat is great.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

guy with the blue hat
Old 07-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo orc

the kingkiller chronicles are prolly top 3 for me

between game of thrones, and the assassin trilogy (although there was 2 other trilogys with some of the same characters as the assassin trilogy, i kinda lump them all together)

but word yo

you should read those, by robin hobb
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

What is the assassin trilogy?
Old 07-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i forget what the individual books were named. but google assassin trilogy by robin hobb

actually dont. just read em yo. just google the name, not a summary

i want to describe what its about but dont wanna give out any spoilers. if you wanna read minor spoilers, and i mean MINOR like nothing to do with the story itself, more just the character than read this next paragraph.

its about a poor kid from the slums i think, named FITZ. he's a kings bastard im pretty sure. but word i remember him being a stable hand like helping with horses and HOUNDS. he also becomes apprenticed under an assassin for the king. so while he's learning the art of MURKING EVERYTHING with poisons and stealth and etc, he also learns he has a connection with animals. one of his dogs is his homie. i think he can talk to them? i forget

but word its some of the dopest books ever.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

i am copping thank you.

you ever heard of the wheel of time saga?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea i was big into it a few years back

got like 8-9 maybe 10 books deep, but then the author died? or whatever and the new guy took forever to put out a new book. by the time the new book came out, i forgot everything.

and now i feel like i'd have to start over but those books are huge and its DAUNTING, so i havent

rand al'thor is one of the boss of all bosses for sure tho

last i remember is perrin? was leading an army, and he can control wolfpacks and shit. mat cauthon was a BOSS. think he was with some empress or some shit? or wait he had to go in that weird tower to save that lady wizard from the beginning? something like that. rand was just busy murking everything with BALEFIRE. pretty sure he was hunting or did hunt down the last of the forsaken

man now i want to read those again

do they still hold up with the new author?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

idk. I never read them. lol....got em ordered.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

oh word

then disregard all of that lmao

its awesome tho, i remember really liking them.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

what are you doing with your life son?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

eating cheeto's and diggin my butthole whats it look like?????

but nah man i've had two, two year stints where i did next to nothing. in which time i played mad video games, read mad books, created a religion, learned to make beats, and just beat off really

can't wait for the next time. don't think there will be one tho

WHICH IS WHERE THE DEPRESSION COMES
Old 07-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
the dark tower series is phenomenal indeed

i still think you dreamt my post about it though

weirdo
dark tower shit is dope as fuck
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote