Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > AOWL Season XI > Season XI ARCHIVES
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List
Adverse, Aero, Ajax, Bladed Thesis, Cereal, Dominate, emcee squared, Formal Logic, Frank, JustRap, Kill Spree, kungfugrip, Paytience, Pharaohs Army, Ryno, Scar, Sinacog, Soule, symetrik, UnbornBuddha, Universe, Urban Dialect, White LGI, Witty

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 02:42 AM   #1
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

And.
The United Kingdom egos at their finest again.
Yea of course Lars incred dope and a Dub.

We can feed Lars and give a vote input without talking about the margin of victory 3-4X IN A ROW.

Unlike you Europeans and Universe,
pharaoh has some voting tact & can encourage Soule's very valiant attempt and provide a couple suggestion's for his next idea...
@Certain

god i love text
Old 04-28-2023, 02:09 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
And.
The United Kingdom egos at their finest again.
Yea of course Lars incred dope and a Dub.

We can feed Lars and give a vote input without talking about the margin of victory 3-4X IN A ROW.

Unlike you Europeans and Universe,
pharaoh has some voting tact & can encourage Soule's very valiant attempt and provide a couple suggestion's for his next idea...
@Certain

god i love text
I mentored Soule since he was a kid just like Lars did to me.

I said it wasn't close because it wasn't. I think anybody who disagrees is incredibly wrong. No hate to Soule, I've told him how much better he has become over recent years, and his verse here definitely could have won other battles. It didn't win this one.

Soule can take it, trust me.

Old 04-28-2023, 05:57 PM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I mentored Soule since he was a kid just like Lars did to me.

I said it wasn't close because it wasn't. I think anybody who disagrees is incredibly wrong. No hate to Soule, I've told him how much better he has become over recent years, and his verse here definitely could have won other battles. It didn't win this one.

Soule can take it, trust me.
Thanks for the "calm" retort, Wit.
With all the roasting and sparring (as you see) the tone of my posts got a little hostile to UK egos.

I of course did not know that you've mentored Soule for years, nor did I know he could "Take It"
SURE, WAS THERE A LITTLE TEMPTATION TO SAY FUCK YOU 2-TIE VOTERS, THIS SHIT AIN'T FUCKIN' CLOSE - NEED A BETTER TRY NEXT TIME SOULIE....
Sure. But, as I said, I did not know the background, and I know that Me&Lars are "Warmed Up" for sure...whereas Soule's writing binges happened years prior, likely....
Thus, was giving him "Too-Kind 'meeh close i guess?'" Battle-Feed
ON a verse, where yes he told a story that could beat a mid-tier topicalist, while Lars dropped such a creative/Tight Gem....

I guess I'm just saying I am always forward-looking.
I did not know the league would fizzle, I hoped Soule would have examined that his story "KINDA COMPETED" w/ Lars... an "attempt"...and been motivated for next week with perhaps a cleaner opening stanza and more consistent technicals throughout,,,

In other words, Wit, point taken. Lars won this without much question/debate.

Just always think about the "next-week efforts" of Rustier Contenders...
Even if you've mentored them & they can "take it"

DC link if you wanna sit and do nothing...?
I'm not begging. Frankly it's lame and can live without it.
I just think my recent shit-talk might provide for some chat topic.

~PA

p.s.
I would have beat you though I think.
-Diablo

See what I mean by egos?
Bladed_Thesis is a top head who can drop any style,
I offered the BA as a link if they wanted to spar for fun and settle it with words....
But Lars must get his last ego-shot on the thread.
Sorry Lars I posted this.
GL vs. Me & vs. Bladed if u ever match
~
Closed Thread