Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-22-2023, 02:48 PM   #241
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Scar
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 03:02 PM   #242
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Dope Girl, she's basically Jar Jar Binks.
Old 02-22-2023, 03:29 PM   #243
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Did you ever think that you might be gay.
Never once crossed my mind.
I'm just naturally attracted to females.

I mean the closest I ever came was thinking to myself (decades ago)...IF I was gay, I'd probably rank Allen Iverson as one of the most attractive men (back then anyway).
It was just a quick thought that popped in my mind ONCE...not, like "I WANT AI's cock" or anything...just RESPECT for a "proportional/symmetrical" face and an athlete's physique.

Are you still in grade/middle school with questions about homosexuality?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 03:55 PM   #244
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

worse

he’s 40 years old and the only recurring female in his life is the mother he cares for
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 09:45 PM   #245
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
worse

he’s 40 years old and the only recurring female in his life is the mother he cares for
I appreciate every student of my life.

What was your name again?
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 09:51 PM   #246
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope girl View Post
Vote Bags
Only when u have to carry a carton of eggs and a jar of pickles with just ur arms
Old 02-24-2023, 10:19 PM   #247
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdia View Post
one day the whole site ganged up on me, and I banned every single person on the site, and got ousted before I could unban everyone that day, which I was going to, apparently no one can take a joke unless it's a fat joke or a momma joke these days, it all started because I legit thought a respected member on the site bit, and I even admitted I was wrong when he showed proof that it was his alias, dammit sral or w/e the fuck your name is, that could of been a legit expose, and it would still backfire on me tho, basically.. if you ever catch a dude on here biting, don't expose it or you won't hear the end of it.
Bro I don't know who this guy is but I think we're gonna get along just fine

Last edited by kungfugrip; 02-24-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-25-2023, 12:22 AM   #248
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I don't see how I am a villian really I don't do anything other than the aowl shit I don't want to be forced to do anything, yea its a league but normally I can sign out if I don't wanna fuck with it no more.
Old 02-25-2023, 03:15 PM   #249
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I miss Veritas.

Regardless of our exchange itt we became firm friends. V if you see this, I love you.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 03:18 PM   #250
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also, the answer is Bags, Lars or Hush.

Dia was just an annoying little dickhead, not nearly clever or nuanced enough to be a 'villain'

Old 02-25-2023, 04:14 PM   #251
kungfugrip

Headless Verseman is clearly the most diabolical mind the text world has ever witnessed.

Retarded, even, some would say.
Old 02-25-2023, 05:20 PM   #252
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

You are not welcome here.

Old 02-25-2023, 06:16 PM   #253
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

Dia was just an annoying little dickhead, not nearly clever or nuanced enough to be a 'villain'
I always played the heel gimmick quite well had the whole site hating me back when it was active I mean shit I could have kissed ass too and everyone would have loved me like yes homo
Old 02-25-2023, 06:17 PM   #254
kungfugrip

I just read a bunch of my old posts, and you guys were right, i was a total dick.
Old 02-25-2023, 06:19 PM   #255
kungfugrip

I could never be the villain tho, I'm way too handsome.
Old 02-25-2023, 07:57 PM   #256
Eviction
Detained

you know whats funny during that time and later on the people that acted like they was a part of what happened back then like it was important moment in boarding history that they just had to be a part of, when I didn't even know them and they wasn't even around then, I heard from some random guys about shit I did on NC like it was a big deal lmfao. and lets not forget it was all over me exposing a favorite member for biting, I was wrong but they didn't know that and wouldn't have cared less, the type of people to kill the guy snitching on the pedo and befriend the pedo.

apparently lars used the verse previously on another site, and I was like oh damn I was wrong, it should have ended there, I didn't know what mf names dudes used on other sites.

Last edited by Eviction; 02-25-2023 at 08:02 PM.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 08:36 AM   #257
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hi witty i'm going to be in ireland april 29th-may 7th.
Old 02-27-2023, 10:33 AM   #258
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Gonna go play garlic football with your fuckin family are ya?
Old 02-28-2023, 02:30 PM   #259
kungfugrip

Quote:
You are not welcome here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XatCv5jfcYU
Old 03-04-2023, 01:40 AM   #260
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
hi witty i'm going to be in ireland april 29th-may 7th.
Where?

Tags
1. fat wife, 2. fat wife, 3. fat wife, 4. fat wife, 5. fat wife, 6. fat wife, 7. fat wife, 8. fat wife, 9. fat wife, bags = neck sweat god, bags is a big gay bear, do you know the muffintop man?, dont engage obv trap is obv, dr cornwall faggotpeak, get slagged by brit bags, its a trap!, james and the giant wife, knuck has ginger pubes lol, lars gay son to thread, lars made james alias, lars peen turtleneck, lars wife fat not preggo, muff chick got muffin hips, mybaby ass better than face, veritas is a fraud - witty