Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol whenever i think of america as the powerhouse it is i always think of that show. modern day rome yo

and witty the UN means nothing. we violate it constantly, and no one says shit. is it a crime if i throw trash on the ground in front of a cop and he does nothing? i dont know. now we are just arguing definitions.

my main point is

america, fuck yea
Just because other nations are too afraid to do anything right now doesn't make it any less of a crime.

All this throwing your weight around will come back to bite your country in the ass, it happens with every great empire.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #42
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post

lmao @ that. Aus is like the France of war jokes......

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #43
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

but this doesn't look well on the wordly front.

FFC unite

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

no doubt. its gonna happen sooner or later. its impossible to have an empire that lasts forever. no matter what you try and hide it under, be it democracy/a republic etc. shit changes. countries become weak etc

right now we're thuggin tho.

the main point i was making was who is gonna try americans for war crimes? hague? aint that some shit in like denmark or sweden? lol good luck. we'd go to war

and at this point in history it would most likely take the combined might of the entire world to take us down. just from the shit we have technologically and all the money we pour into shit. we rule the seas. we got drones in the skys and dudes in underground bunkers controlling them. we got the baddest planes and submarines. more aircfraft carriers than anyone combined etc.

there are standing infantry armies that could probably murk our standing infantry. the marines could give it a go no doubt. but luckily we are so superior everywhere else it doesnt matter
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #45
Masaii

I hope the world ends soon. Starting with America. Modern day city of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #46
Masaii

and lol @ im coming off ignorant and then posting everything uh oh posted. He is either a troll or the most ignorant person alive. Same goes for Eddy.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #47
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lol masaii you are such an anti american but i guarantee half of what you do is derived from america in some way or another

also uh oh is not incorrect
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #48
Masaii

GOW is here guys, threads over.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #49
Rawn M.D.

majority of this was tldr

but i do feel america oversteps its bounds at times to much

i mean a good 75% of the US trying to act as 'world police' backfires on itself
we support rebels to coup the gov't
not knowing that once those rebels become powerful on their own where their true beliefs lie
results in a better armed and more knowledgeable enemy in the long run, bc typically the us trains the rebels for uprising and arms them
moreover, how we do things and operate is going to differ then other nations bc how the civilization has been shaped and cultural norms, and to try to 'coach' other nations into similar forms of gov't or whatever is idiotic

but then again this is also the US's passive aggressive way of showing dominance through hedgemony in modern day imperialism.

despite all this us owns.

but Russia been wedging itself against us forever LOL, its almost how they engage us without actually engaging us...cold war, cuba ect..
russia is whatever tho, once they find out how to access the oil reserve in the caspian sea they'll b much more a threat
Old 07-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #50
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Dr. Rawn, your political incompetency is showing from beneath your suburban camo spec ops lab coat
Old 07-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #51
Rawn M.D.

lol how so, u think we know how to govern countries in the middle east better then they do?

i mean obv its a warring area, always has been and always will be, but look at what happened with Saddam...has ne thing improved? Not really infact it prolly got worse due to neighboring counties...Saddam, as bad as he was, at least kept a 'lid' on it to a degree.
@Split Eight
Old 07-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #52
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no doubt. its gonna happen sooner or later. its impossible to have an empire that lasts forever. no matter what you try and hide it under, be it democracy/a republic etc. shit changes. countries become weak etc

right now we're thuggin tho.

the main point i was making was who is gonna try americans for war crimes? hague? aint that some shit in like denmark or sweden? lol good luck. we'd go to war

and at this point in history it would most likely take the combined might of the entire world to take us down. just from the shit we have technologically and all the money we pour into shit. we rule the seas. we got drones in the skys and dudes in underground bunkers controlling them. we got the baddest planes and submarines. more aircfraft carriers than anyone combined etc.

there are standing infantry armies that could probably murk our standing infantry. the marines could give it a go no doubt. but luckily we are so superior everywhere else it doesnt matter

Nothing is impossible
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:15 AM   #53
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Uh-oh is the top current boarder, Masaii. Pipe down. What you don't realize is that you're trying so fucking hard to be intelligent and failing whereas Uh-oh just speaks his mind and makes more salient points than you.

Also lol @ Witty being holier-than-thou when Ireland is a fucking mess of murder.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #54
Masaii

Im not trying hard to do anything? Half my points are from your own government, Ron Paul.

Take your bitten boarding style and shriveled up raisin traps and apply it to other threads.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #55
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Word. I'll send some tren or test in the mail for you. Don't want to lose dem gainz nigga.
Could you find me?
Old 07-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #56
Masaii

Why are you saying nigga? You are white.

You're boarding at Rawn levels lately. Take a break.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:25 AM   #57
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

You're stuck as a bottom-tier boarder, though.

lol wtf am I doing arguing about this. You're a very smart natural weightlifter, Masaii. Australia is king of the continents and you have a personality.
Could you find me?
Old 07-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #58
Masaii

Dont come at me sideways Cake
Old 07-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #59
Rawn M.D.

He only gets the deka or winstrol in other words @PancakeBrah

But yo @Masaii fyi u should peep the fcc subforum in the crew section... I've see a few posts from u that seem to fit that area (no troll)

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 07-27-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:43 AM   #60
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
GOW is here guys, threads over.
rofl your the most hypocritical bitter dude I ever met. You constantly hate on america yet wake up and constantly live our culture, its either england or america australia is stealing its shit from

yet you hate america so bad, seems to me your obsessed with america
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote