User Tag List

Old 10-06-2019, 12:12 AM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

all good I got this horrible dell laptop its hoirrible its real bd.... but i don't know you n1gga... I would guess you wound't want to do that to me
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:28 AM   #22
Live heat

Live heat is an unknown quantity at this point

Huh? Succ my gay dicc immediately and release all the juices u beta bitch boii
Live heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:34 AM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

listen, for fun any uh.. like kid I'm a convitcted felon
Old 10-06-2019, 12:35 AM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I got fucked
Old 10-06-2019, 12:36 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no you talk too much... it would be real bad
Old 10-06-2019, 12:37 AM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

so what happened to me ws I got ral bad stuff
Old 10-06-2019, 12:38 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

real prison and look... i'l show whaterver on my tatts and whatever
Old 10-06-2019, 12:39 AM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

loook
Old 10-06-2019, 12:44 AM   #29
Live heat

Live heat is an unknown quantity at this point

Nigga u didn’t get fuck right. In prison booty more powerful than water. Booty more precious than air. I’d fucc u rite.
Live heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 12:52 AM   #30
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I read what you just 3x and it sil makes no sense
Old 10-06-2019, 01:54 AM   #31
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no funny or anything little man I did over 3 years.. I know what its like
Old 10-06-2019, 01:57 AM   #32
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

its not scared I was never worried..... but you knew that you could never leave... that was the horrible thought of it
Old 10-30-2019, 06:40 AM   #33
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

so this is why you post so much dear diary type shit.

shittt.

drink less.

get right nigga.

blessings.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 02:19 AM   #34
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I know right, I've only had like 10 drinks tonight, and I just read all of this, which isn't a lot and its pretty sad.. on my part..

the guy named white, you're a clown I've been to prison, not jail.. prison prison, not bootcamp.. prison prison... you're just throwing out troll things like that line from the booty bandit... nigga in jail booty more important that water.. if I was walking through a desert and I was about to die of thirst... and they said... booty or water.. I want a mans butt.. or something like that they made fun of it on boondocks too... but anyway get the fuck out of here.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:21 AM   #35
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And thanks Paki hand... I may know you under a different name but, yeah... I need to get my shit together as a I know. My facebook posts are almost as bad as this and people who I used to know, still know, and family see it. I'm slightly more coherent on there but not much, wake up the next day and delete delete delete but the damage is already done.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:54 AM   #36
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Definitely immolate
Old 11-01-2019, 07:42 AM   #37
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Definitely immolate
dumb
Old 11-01-2019, 03:23 PM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Not making a convincing case here for not being immo tbc
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Definitely immolate

yall some newbs if u dont know who ouch is. tho i gotta say he was a lot more coherent back in the bboys era lmao

was a dope txt battler, one of my favs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
yeah I know right, I've only had like 10 drinks tonight, and I just read all of this, which isn't a lot and its pretty sad.. on my part..

the guy named white, you're a clown I've been to prison, not jail.. prison prison, not bootcamp.. prison prison... you're just throwing out troll things like that line from the booty bandit... nigga in jail booty more important that water.. if I was walking through a desert and I was about to die of thirst... and they said... booty or water.. I want a mans butt.. or something like that they made fun of it on boondocks too... but anyway get the fuck out of here.

plus i dont post no homo erotica shit like this. they done turned my nigga out smh, over here smoking crack and taking man pussy
Old 11-01-2019, 03:52 PM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I've never smoked crack, snorted coke.. sure... smoked coke in a blunt yeah. But never smoked crack out of a crack pipe. And fuck outta here with that gay shit.

But I do agree with you I've been incoherent... when I first registered for this site I was drunk as hell.. out of some old nostalgia I was like I wonder if project rhyme exists anymore... didn't exist. Then I googled like Ouch B-Boys ProjectRhyme text battle etc etc and I ended up here. And a lot of the posts since then I do like I do on my facebook and on text... like when I know I'm fucked up and look stupid I'm not reading it.

Dunno why they think i'm you, you must've posted a bunch of dumb rambling mean incoherent shit like I have since I've been here or they wouldn't even make a connection.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:56 PM   #40
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I picture you as Jayden Smith... you were Jayden Smith before Jayden Smith was Jayden Smith...

which isn't a good thing, but keep that gay ass california accent.... its cute