Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2019, 10:15 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default Why do these Cops in Texas keep killing black people?

Tha fuck? I just seen a c.ac cop got locked up for murder today in Texas, killed unarmed black woman for what seems to be absolutely no reason what so ever......what the hell is up with these cracka ass pigs in Texas man
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 11:26 PM   #2
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

this psychopath training hundreds of police departments a year for the last 20 years is a good place to start

boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Shits wild
Old 10-17-2019, 01:56 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man...
Stfu

People act like cops dont kill all people. Everytime i see shit like this it just reminds me how simple people are..how easy its been to minipulate you into being hateful. Use your fucking noodle smh
Old 10-17-2019, 08:08 AM   #5
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Man...
Stfu

People act like cops dont kill all people. Everytime i see shit like this it just reminds me how simple people are..how easy its been to minipulate you into being hateful. Use your fucking noodle smh
It’s hard to accept that your people been committing genocide for hundreds of years huh?

It’s ok, you don’t have to admit it. What’s done is done your nation will feel it. I feel like it’s coming soon but I’m sure people been thinking the time was coming for a while I’m sure I’m not the first to think that.

The details on this case is wild and you would never hear a white guy got shot through this window in his house because he was home with a gun. You will never hear that kind of story in the news

Black people get shot when they get angry or when they flee.white people get angry and steal cop cars to run them over and they never get shot. White people have to do a whole lot to get shot

Black person just sits in his home with a gun on the table and gets shot. You know how many times I sit at home with a gun on the table?

Last edited by the Munster; 10-17-2019 at 08:12 AM.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:20 AM   #6
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Man...
Stfu

Shut the fuck up, crackaz like you are the fucking problem, you probably swear you aren't racist because of whatever justification you give yourself, yet you turn a blind eye to the obvious injustice of your people and refuse to teach your future generations of crackaz a better point of veiw because you simply ignore the obvious.

In 2019 so far...179 white men have been killed by cops.....164 black men....damn near a equal number despite the fact that it's 21 million black men in America to 120 plus million white men....those numbers mean nothing though huh????
Old 10-17-2019, 10:54 AM   #7
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Even if they were unbigoted killings, why is it okay that they are killing this number of people, for these reasons, at all?

It is a weird argument

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:51 PM   #8
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

There's so many problems with police accountability it's hard to know where to start. They get time to scrub their social media after a homicide, they're usually allowed to resign on their own accord, they get time to make the police report the way they want it, business' always cooperate with keeping video footage hidden, the FOP is insanely strong, police associations endorse judges, prosecutors, etc. so they have an incentive not to charge them, they have immunity from being sued for negligence, the courts have ruled they have no duty to protect the public, homocide/sexual assault settlements are always paid by taxpayers, officers are almost always hired at a different department even after resigning/being fired, they almost always assassinate the character of their victims immediately after, there's just an endless amount of deep flaws in the police system that all contribute to these goons believing they're above the law, for good reason. They get away with it 99.9% of the time, so why would they ever be hesitant to shoot first ask questions later?

I mean Daniel Shaver's murder is one of the most horrific murders I've ever seen on video and that guy got no time and ended up getting rehired years later just so he could collect pension for life. Not only did he get a pension, but he claimed "Accidental disability" and the disability he claimed is PTSD FROM KILLING DANIEL SHAVER. Because of that claim he will get 30k a year for the rest of his life, from taxpayers including the family of Daniel Shaver. Tell me this system isn't fucked to the core.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:58 PM   #9
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

So glad we have experts who are able to speak so knowledgeably on this topic. Thanks guys
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 02:20 PM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
So glad we have experts who are able to speak so knowledgeably on this topic. Thanks guys
Missed ya pal

Wasn’t right what those boys did
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 02:25 PM   #11
Live heat

Live heat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
heard they bullied u bad lol nigga. trolled u. lil puppy aSs NIGGA...
Live heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 02:41 PM   #12
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor. View Post
Missed ya pal

Wasn’t right what those boys did
I’m good I’m good. My tinder date was trash and the Telly was right there

Shoulda stuck with Eddie
Old 10-17-2019, 02:47 PM   #13
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just to be clear when you say expert you mean being black right? Like you’re glad that we’re black? How else could you be an expert on being a victim of racial profiling?
Old 10-17-2019, 02:51 PM   #14
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Just to be clear when you say expert you mean being black right? Like you’re glad that we’re black? How else could you be an expert on being a victim of racial profiling?
Yea
Old 10-17-2019, 02:54 PM   #15
the Munster

I was thinking unless you talking about messixans then what do you mean

And what did you mean by your tinder date you didn’t take my advice on something right?
Old 10-17-2019, 03:00 PM   #16
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Nah there was a girl named Eddie that I was convinced to pass on and I shouldn’t have
Old 10-17-2019, 03:37 PM   #17
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

He's using the term 'girl' very loosely
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:42 PM   #18
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Racist
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:26 PM   #19
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Geno with ally oops
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:11 PM   #20
the Munster

Whoever be logging in as silver, is one of the goat trolls man

I got a couple troll accounts that were really close to legend status. Then oddly enough, my fav account, somebody made a fake one and stole mine? Weirdest shit ever son, somebody on this site stole one of my trolls accounts.