Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5 > 1-2 Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-24-2019, 04:35 PM   #1
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 6 MAG: DQ'ED EDITON!!!

[B]
Not Flow MAGS Present:
I got DQ'ED??

Intro

OK, so as you all know flow decided he had enough and gave me the league to run for a week. he will be back next week. Welcome to WEEK 6, we just getting started folk. anyway the seasons first champs have been determined and set. flow is the current REG champ and dregs aka INF is the lightning round champ. unfortunately flow signed out and had to forfeit his belt. so as of now the champ spot is open. also as a result, @seth is the current contender so he has a bye this week and is granted the winner of this weeks contender match between @Chyeahhh!!! and @Blue Bayou. with that, LETS GO!!!!!

TOP 5: POWER RANKINGS
BY: Young Drip aka Sharp

1. Seth
The champ on a bye week has been dropping creative, funny, memorable bars that are consistently strong. He'll have to face quality competition soon, but he can hang with anyone in this format.

2. Blue Bayou
I've written so much about how good this guy is it makes me sick to do it yet again, but Blue can drop heat against anyone at virtually any time. He's the kind of guy to really think about his opponent and his audience, two things his fellow contender might not do as well with.

3. Chyeahhh!!!
His bars have always read smoothly, but lately, Chyeahhh has some quality angles. This format is perfect for him because his verses are good for one dope punch, but here that's literally all you need. You can tell he's a big hip hop head and those sensibilities are going over well with our audience, but he needs a killer hit to hang with Blue.

4. Cred
He's been showing up with heat. Gunbar Jesus is on a mission to show he's the king of this style and I don't see him slowing down til he's got a champ match. The way he's dropping, too, I see that happening soon. Coming off a win against Resin, there's no reason to count Cred out against anyone.

5. Destroyer
Des has been on a winning streak lately. Despite this reporter wondering if Des has the angles to hang with competition, he always seems to drop a bar that's just right. He definitely knows what he has to do to win a battle and is capable of dropping at a very high level.

Week 5: REVIEWS
By: Innovator

Champ Match:
Flow(C) vs Allen Knight

OK so this battle was mostly ignored for some reason. feel like it should of had the most votes but that's neither here or there. eventually tho the votes trickled down and flow ended up getting the most votes, i believe allen got one. So imho i thought Allen lost this rather than flow wining it. meaning although flow dropped and pretty slick bar with the nitrite nitrate flip i felt like allen could of took that easily. i felt like Allen dropped a rush bar because he usually no never drops bars that are so wordy. i think that's why voters wasn't feeling his bar. it was to wordy and honestly had no sting. i fee like allen is busy with the NBL and as a result was preoccupied. in the end flow took this and signed out lmao.

Contenders Match:
Jabari Black vs Seth

So,this battle was one sided from the get. i didn't have the same sentiment. the votes gave it to Seth but i honestly thought JB took this imho. Seth dropped a pretty slick wordplay that the voters jumped on immediately. now he said some interesting things about his bar in the MAG-CAST that put the bar together better for me. alas it was to late as i voted for JB. after the explanation i could see why people voted for Seth. it still doesn't change my vote. JB came in my eyes with a more direct hit that resulted in the punch hitting a bit harder for me. i think i see Seth's bar as almost like a sub, while JB felt like a direct hit, think that was my deciding factor. regardless Seth moves on to the champ match. unfortunately he gotta wait a week to bring back the belt to the states GO BRUINS!!!!!

Dregs vs BodySnatcher

this was one of my fav battles of last week. i thought both came with FLAMES. I say flames because well compared to some of the punches people dropped, its accurate. Body had slick setup that fucks with heavy, felt like his set up was hotter than his punch. maybe that's why the voters didn't give him the W. who knows i don't read peoples votes. INF had an equally dope bar with a Freddy flip that i thought was just an ass hair better than body's tbh. i mean i think INF's wording was a bit smoother which allowed the punch to come across much harder than bodies. man tbh this battle could of gone either way for me, but in the end i took INF with a better flip. just barely tho.

Resin M-I-C vs Cred

GAME OF THRONES FANS. IM SORRY BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GOT. With that said. resins bar on the surface to me is dope, but i don't get the reference so the sting gets lost on me. i get the setup and clockwork part which again i thought was cool. now is that fair to the competitor? i voted on this battle but do y'all agree that if you don't know the reference you shouldn't vote? let me know. Moving on, Cred dropped his usual gun bar heat that hes known for. now that fired up flip was slick to me but @Ghost1 says he has subtle homosexual undertones, look again. honestly i can see that but jabari came to creds defense and claims niggas really say fired up in the hood. hi last name is black, i believe him b. anyway Cred ended up taking this pretty easily in the votes. i thought it was closer than that but hey who am. good battle fellas

Ghost1 vs Suthaveli

this clown shit. ok so as you know from the drama all last week both got the DQ. why you ask? sit on my lap youngin ill explain. you see when you get a troll you gotta recognize the troll...and FUCK HIS WHOLE SHIT UP. DA FUCK YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GOING TO RAILTOAD ME INTO FUCKING THIS UP U GREASE LEAKING GIMP! YOU KNEW GODAM WELL WHAT YOU WAS DOING AND YET YOU DID IT. FUCKNIG A WHATS WORSE SUTH WENT ALONG LIKE A THE GOOD SACK HOLDER HE IS? WHERES DES AT? I SWEAR TO ALLAH OHH!!! SOMEONE GET ME THE BAN STICK!!!!GHOST ONE ENDED UP WINNING BY VOTES BUT DQED BY NATURE. SUTH I EXPECT REPARATIONS FOR YOUR ACTIONS IN THIS DEBACLE

Maximus vs Plot

i forgot plot was fired for being a drunk ass hat. sup plot. anyway this was a one sided forgettable battle tbh. nah this was a decent battle with ascending battlers. my type of battle. OK so max had a newspaper plot twist which i thought was decent at best. feel like Ive seen that flip for plot many times. although i must admit it was clever they way max worded it. but ultimately it wasnt enough to take the W. plot dropped a pretty dope bar with the purple patch flip. pretty slick tbh, it had all the sting max was going for plus it was crisper in my eyes. decent battle Ive seen better from both but props to both for showing up. thumbs up

Blue Bayou vs Sinacog

GOOOOOOD LORD JEEBUS CHISTOFER CHRIST HELP WITH GET THROUGH ALL THIS FIRE MULTIS. GOOD GREIF GUYS I DONT THINK IM QUALIFIED TO HANDLE ALL THIS HEAT, SOME ONE GET ME A LEATHER KEYBOARD!!! man this was a dope battle. i mean you have sinacog, multis current king, hes undeniable with the flow, hes unforgettable with the flow. falling off? summit fall? come on bros that straight volcano bars. and as if this battle couldn't get any better, here comes the mad man of text blue. this guy is prolific with the rhymes b, blue was writing bars before Christ, that's BLUE BAYOU B.C. MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! whoa! i didn't think a winner would be determined but the da god Blue took it with sheer will and multi determination. well done BOTW!!!

Killing Spree vs Miss Netcees

how the fuck ro ro didn't win this? Eddie should of won this. that's noway to treat an NC legend. shame on you NC. i didn't read sprees bar as i was recovering from the burns to my lips as i read ro ros bar. flames.

Destroyer vs Sharp

OK so this battle was interesting because Des won on basically a barcotic type of WP. and we all know how good those are? excellent. anyway i thought the sharp pay flip was worded smoothly which intern we all know that makes for a overall better punch. admittedly Des shouts cro, take from that what you want cuz the voters didn't. anyway, i didn't vote on this battle but i thought sharp took it with the personal. i mean it was relevant and had the sting. against a generic WP ill always take a well crafted personal. but in the end Des won with WP barc can seem to win with, well done old man.

joog vs Barcotic

what can i say about this battle that would lead uterus pond with something i haven't seen? i don't know the answer to that. its very simple people. its not like its some obscure bat chair lore. its not some mystery people. barc is just better than y'all and you all need admit it for fuck sake. i mean how does a hot as bar like 3 in greedy nscurry away get beat by some fucking generic personal WHO THE FUCK IS JOOG? A NOT SAFE FOR WORK FLIP? SRSLY GODAM IT!

Orc vs SIG

so orc washed the floor with snitches face. tbh though snitch had a pretty funny bar that could of gave him the W against anyone else. its just this week he faced orc who everyone agrees is probably one of the best do it. his wording in this bar was so crisp it was almost cereal. i mean the punch is pretty simple but that wording took it up another notch. goes to show you people. work on your wording! this battle is a perfect example of name power combined with skill. orc is a big name but he always backs it up. most big names don't, so props on that. snitch is good he just need to be patient and realize you haven't been around for decades, you wack now.

Chyeahhh!!! vs Ryno

so this battle went to chyeah with another GOT themed punch. guys you cant be this specific with your bars good lord. once again i don't get the reference as i dong give to fucks about GOT, deal with it. anyway on face value chyeah had a dope bar i mean the set up was slick and he punch was on point but the sting lies in that reference so its not as hot for me. ryno on the other hand dropped a pretty good bar with a dead giveaway flip which i personally haven't seen that flip done to much. plot begs to differ tho. anyway imho i got ryno because he hit hard and i didn't have to go research the bar to get it. its your job to make me understand not the other way around...in the end chyeahh took this i the end as people thought ryno came a bit weak compared to that GOT ref. good battle fellas.

MMLP vs Pharoahs Army

this was a shame as MMLP dropped some heat. played off the whole Egyptian thing very well. both the set up and the punch was on point. worded nicely and the concept was fresh. atleast to my eyes anyway. yeah this was a dope bar that got wasted. shouts to MMLP for showing up and dropping heat.

LIGHTNING ROUND

LR Week 5:REVIEWS
BY: INNOVATOR

Champ Match
DREGS vs Real Spit

so the first champ match of the LR season goes to INF aka dregs. i expected a little more from spit as he has a rep on RB as one of its best. didn't really come through in this battle. fireman was just corny tbh. INF didn't come that ill either, feel like that bar was a bit to wordy for my liking. in the end the vote decided INF the winner, rightfully so, i expect INF to defend his belt for a couple weeks if he doesn't sign out. spit will bounce back strong as hes a dope battler. just one of those battles, you wins some you lose some. i feel that's the result for spit on this one. a miss step.

Contenders Match
bleak vs Barcotic

barc is special. bleak took this via dq HEYYYYYYYY!!

Sharp vs BodySnatcher

so sharp completely destroyed body with that jaw free flip. which most of not all agreed even tho it was dope, it could been even doper lol. anyway the flip was slick as fuck and i give props to sharp FOR USING WP CORRECTLY! yeah body some how thought it was a good idea to do another wall flip? i mean the punch was cool i guess the approach wasnt. the voters agreed and sharp to the shut out with a coming to america flip. young drip killing'em.

killing spree vs Joog

this was a decent little battle here. goddam it if spree wasn't so preoccupied with the FUCKING BRUINS LOSING. he prolly got this. seems he didn't proof read and just posted because as the voters pointed out he basically worded the bar against him, smh. sloppy and honestly you should of seen that lol. joog i think got the vote strictly off that and second his bar. watch for joog tho i feel niggas is sleeping on him. spree to busy being spree to pay attention. sup spree.

LR Week 5:Previews
By: Killing Spree

INFILTRATE VS BLEAK
-Could be a dope champ match. I feel like Bleak has been hit or miss this season though he hasn’t lost some of his weak bars his opponent dropped weaker. But he can bring the flames. Inf been keeping his bars more simple and bringing dope concepts that’s why he’s champ... we could see an upset here but I got Infiltrate taking this

INF/BLEAK
70/30

JOOG VS BLUE BAYOU
-This will be a dope battle... last time they met zelph thought blues bar was some dumb wordplay but it was just a smelling salts play... joog had the personal punch on blues HOF battle was fire. Blue took a few losses this season so far while joog lookin to go undefeated so I got Joog edging this one

JOOG/BLUE
60/40

SHARP VS REAL SPIT
-Another dope match up.. good to see sharp back in the swing of things. Also spit been dropping dope shot just got caught last week. Sharps going to have to bring the heat here as long as Spit doesn’t drop a dated concept... I got spit edging this though

SPIT/SHART
60/40

REG BATTLES

DESTROYER VS INFILTRATE
-des can drop dope stuff but I feel like he has been half ass’n it.. Inf the LR champ at the moment... he’s been dropping dope shit when he words it good. Des could come with the upset punch tho so don’t sleep.. still I got Inf winning

INFILTRATE/DES
70/30

MMLP VS ORC
-Mmlp is decent I’ve seen him drop a few dope bars... he’s battle the Irish stallion Orc who will kill you with bars and looks. His perfect wording and wit combined ... woooow. His bar last week though was trash even tho he got the win. I got orc winning this

ORC/MMLP
90/10

CHYEAHHH VS BLUE BAYOU
-Blue should win this.. Chyeahhh could pull the upset way blue been posting bars in the league but I got blue.
BLUE/CHEESE
90/10

GHOST VS PLOT
-Vote suth

CRED VS JOOG
-Gun bar king vs joog... you know y’all said I worded my shit wrong but ppl got it so y’all fags and I should have gotten the win over joog. If Cred shows... he may get the NC votes overall even if joog has a dope punch. That’s how it goes here some of you just rely on gun bars and can only do gun bars but ya... Cred will win this if he shows

SINACOG VS MISS NETCEES

RESIN VS JABARI BLACK
- This will be a dope battle.. maybe a 1-2 HOF BATTLE! Tbh it could go either way. And I can’t decide right now

And Now!!!

THROW BACK BITCHES!!!
FT: Vida Guerra

Outro

thats it folks, hope you enjoyed the read. last week was a good one as not to many no shows, i think only one actually. aside from all the dope as WP we had last week, we also got our first champs of the season. this is it people. you got commited mods. all you have to do is vote and show up you lazy fagots. until next wednesday remember this, you can get dq'ed 2, shouts to SPREE, SHARP, SETH AND JB FOR THE HELP. im out!!

@Killing Spree
@joog
@Chyeahhh!!!
@Ghost1
@Jabari Black
@BodySnatcher
@Destroyer
@Ryno
@realspit
@Maximus
@Plot
@ORC
@INF
@Flow
@seth
@Sharp
@authaveli
@Blue Bayou
@Zunto
@bleak
@MMLP
@Allen Knight
@Cred
@Resin M-I-C
@John Dillinger
@Sinacog
@Miss Netcees
@Snitching is gangsta
@Barcotic

Last edited by Inno; 04-24-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:36 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

still working on it but figured id post it so you fags have something to look at.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:15 PM   #3
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

Nice mag...

Last edited by joog; 04-24-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #4
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
Nice mag...
What are you specifically talking about?
Old 04-24-2019, 05:23 PM   #5
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

Nvm. Good shit. Nice mag
Old 04-24-2019, 05:25 PM   #6
Miss Netcees
Netcees's Hottest lady <3

Miss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant futureMiss Netcees has a brilliant future

Awesome mag!
Old 04-24-2019, 05:31 PM   #7
Real Spit

Real Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant future

Great mag
Old 04-24-2019, 05:57 PM   #8
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Wasnt Vida G's fine ass found out to be a child molester or some shit?

Lucky bastards

Yall remember when she ran the internet's searxh list with an iron fist?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-24-2019, 06:11 PM   #9
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

I sent predictions no?
Old 04-24-2019, 06:13 PM   #10
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

This is dope

We need more of this in battle mags, Inno makes reading fun
Old 04-24-2019, 06:21 PM   #11
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Great mag.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:29 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
I sent predictions no?
It’s there lol
Old 04-24-2019, 06:35 PM   #13
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Dope mag.
Vida thick af w. that thorough bred body & face.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:45 PM   #14
Real Spit

Real Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Dope mag.
Vida thick af w. that thorough bred body & face.
She's always been one of my favorites
Old 04-24-2019, 06:47 PM   #15
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
It’s there lol
I champed already week before Allen, good looks on mag though thanks for keeping ship steady, I’ll be back Sunday night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 04-24-2019, 06:52 PM   #16
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I champed already week before Allen, good looks on mag though thanks for keeping ship steady, I’ll be back Sunday night.
My bad it is my first full week after all lol. Welcome back
Old 04-24-2019, 07:09 PM   #17
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

cool mag, should be back next week, hopefully
Old 04-24-2019, 07:41 PM   #18
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
It’s there lol
I’m blind
Old 04-24-2019, 10:23 PM   #19
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Where’s the podcast?

Dope mag tho. Props
Old 04-24-2019, 10:31 PM   #20
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Good stuff inno and spree