Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2018, 08:34 PM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default BA Tourney Mag Round 1 Wrap Up

BA Rookie Tourney Magazine
*takes deep breath*

First round is in the books and it ended up being a decent turn out. There were a few no shows of a cpl key people as well as late additions to the tournament (including a verse from problumatic...lol). That & Darker Ego dropping novels it still went smoothly sorta. That's one thing I'd like to address.. no showing annnnd late verses. Right now it's a site wide problem. Niggas NEED to get w/ it tbh. Drop a quick 10, whatever. Yeah, I know you mugs be busy.. but i'm giving extended due dates and shit + putting a mag for a BA tourney which isnt too common. Voting is another complaint. We have to start giving out incentives To vote top now? Same old shit rly. I know i'm preaching to the choir here but it's a bad look for the site especially during events. Otherwise we'd go back to regular BA battles & that would = a dead forum basically. Without further adieu let us get to the reviews, faggots...

BA Rookie Tournament 2018 Rd 1 Highlights
By For Battling

Anorexic or paranoid, chyeeah sees a fat fuck in the mirror lookin back
Ironically his favourite part of a snack is making a tinfoil hat from the wrap
- Flo Real

I am faceless ageless Alien crushing your boring statements
- Darker Ego

Brokenhal, Ill Snap this geek publically, my trigger fingers loco
Ill double tap 2 rounds in this square, thats that instagram logo
- Flo Real

He get a hard on for political spin, you won't win, not 1 vote found
Dems gon come & read yo script, then call for another govt shutdown - Incred

yeah you @Unemployed its no doubt that you write sweet shit & appear tender.
call that bump when you pull up an accident, it didnt take much for you to rear @Ender
- Mr. J

Fresh out, no life. Still dropping nothing but whack verses.
Plz believe: If Unem' press me, he'd only be serving THAT purpose. - bleak

Suicide squad coulda been good J, but they removed ur takes...
Think getting ur scenes cut hurt, wait till u feel what I do to ur face. - Ronin

we got 3 fags n like 5 losers man its like a clue is missin..
with so many bruised egos in the bunch its no wonder im in the blue division - Unemployed

I culd never say yall beat me. fuck I look like losin to sum queers
I just gotta survive the unemployment lines.. n shit yall been doin it for years - Unemployed

VOTW by Alvin Karpis
Quote:
we got 3 fags n like 5 losers man its like a clue is missin..
with so many bruised egos in the bunch its no wonder im in the blue division
I culd never say yall beat me. fuck I look like losin to sum queers
I just gotta survive the unemployment lines.. n shit yall been doin it for years
bleak buddy ur chicks so butch id punch her til my fist numb
ur girls only a wonder woman cuz we still wonder if she is one
talk about a waste of lines, I cant name somebody ronin hasnt bit yet
ive been known to go sid viscous.. we just wish u died from it as an infant
in a rookie tourney this desperate vet took a chance to jump for the spot
im smokin lime green.. ur such a mascot u culd dance with the one at the top
Mr. J is super gay, I hope this punch gives u a slap when u read it
I dont doubt you stand-up to pee.. its such a comedy act when we see it
silver is in for a test and to be honest I doubt if u pass
i cant be bothered with silver dog I alrdy knocked everyone out with the brass
- There were some other cool lines but these quoted for personal preference. I'd say the blue division turned out solid w/ better lines overall.

Round 2 Battle Previews
by Lotto Smirk aka a worthless mod

Ender vs Bomb Bard:
This could be another sleeper BOTW. Ender dropped a better verse in the NBL vs krucial. Was a good bounce back after that Cashius '.........' line... Lol dead. Bomb Bard beat Barcotic over@RB where they praise him as the second coming. He won that same key tourney there too so I'd have to predict him w/ the edge.

Ronin vs Flo Real:
Another potential BOTW. Both these niggas been causing controversy recently lol. Flo Real w/ that Strikta situation/WC and Ronin with his stuff bashing over @ RB and getting an easy accomp here or w/e. I think both may step it up but if I was a betting man I'd say Ronin takes it/edges a win.. both are experienced battlers but Flo has alot on his plate right now & Ronin is hungry. One to watch.

Unemployed vs Broken Halo:
Unemployed is an old head who came back recently to battle like every text head does from the past. Alas the allure of the lime. Not sure what aliases he went by. In the WC he did almost upset Karaoke imo. One more convincing haymaker woulda done him in tbh. Broken Halo isa topical head who drops open mic pieces from time to time, had an ok verse last round. He'll need to step up tho. I have Unemployed with the dubya.

Bleak vs Incredible:
Another cool battle here. Bleak been putting in work lately, takes criticism well, shows up, improves etc. I think Incred is figuring stuff out here too & comes from longbar....to be honest his concepts need some work. I think bleak will win b/c he will land more. Incred I hope you put up a fight. I have bleak 60/40.

Q&A Interview w/ Unemployed

Q:You mentioned you've texted for years off & on now. Care to name any sites or leagues you've been apart of?

Unemployed: yea ive been doin this off n on (more off than on) since about '05. ill name what I can remember lol. Rm's, LLL, bboys, bragginwrites, all under various names equally as random as unemployed lol. never rlly stuck around for a whole season or for more than a month or two.. life seems to get in the way.

Re: I was on all those sites too under aliases except lll. Text was fun during that era, guess we've all grown up. Anyone that stuck out to you as dope on bboys or RM?

Unemployed: Username I always got a laugh out of his shit.. ALIEN was prolly one of the dopest to me imo.. Kungfugrip was coo. Alot of names I still see ppl throwin around today.

Q: What kind of trends have you seen in text over the years & what do you like & dont like? i.e- gunbars, obscure wordplays, personals, current events etc?

Unemployed: Alot of meaningless wordplay. ppl seem to be taking words u rlly dont hear like at all n think cuz its a rare word that theyre doin somethin fresh but it rlly has no sting esp wen u have to google wtf the word means lol. ive never been a fan of any wordplay to be honest.. it has to be sumthin special for me to feel it.. but when I do its usually lotb. high risk high reward I guess.

Q: You currently battled Karaoke in Orcs Winter Classick. How do you feel about top tiers on this site & do you think newer battlers can bridge the gap? Or whatever percieved mid tier is?

Unemployed: its good to see karaoke still around n I embrace chances to battle ppl I actually know are good. I made an argument out of one vote bcuz the guy rlly didnt know what he was tlkin about but the battle was good n I knew it culd go either way. Id rather lose to a vet like karaoke then a schuadenfried or watever his name is. As far as new battlers n midtier I think the site shuld learn to embrace them n curb that initial hostility that pushes them away or back to the sites they came from bcuz they are whats going to keep leagues full and votes in battles.. without that netcees will just end up dead again.

Re: ok cool. anyone in this tourney u perceive to be a challenge? Ronin thinks this will be easy accomp?

Unemployed: Yea ronins decent.. flo real has potential as well as bomb bard. I dont rlly feel threatened by any of them but theyre comin up on that 'ah-ha' moment where shit just clicks for them n somethin dope comes out of it.

Q: Why netcees vs other sites? Like rb or rmbva.

Unemployed: Idk. Ill probably go there too lol.

THROWBACK BATTLE & WTF's of the week
By Infiltration

Quote:
Gamble vs Utmost vs Malachi Newbie Tourney 2013 Finals:

Gamble:.This battle was over as soon as i came burstin through
Its tough, cuz you're shit outta luck - & it's not Andrews feces I'm referring to
..Finals wooptie do, honestly you two aint worth my time meng
A punch gets thrown, and i hit right on the money like Hush winning 35k
..Your signing your death certificate with just going this round
And now sir, I won't have to plant a flower to put Mallow in the ground
..These two are hopeless fakes, that ppl quick to over rate
So this beating is all Foremost - no wonder I'm above you both in rank
..Once these lameo's dead? Ill run ya pockets and take yo bread
& have Utmost chick fall head over heels for me like Miss Potato Head
..I'm the heir to the throne when u two couldn't accomplish a thing
I may be the suboxone king, but ur just a fuckin sub boxin a King

Malachi:You guys are pussies, scared to shoot but im quick to point it at yo spinal
Only time utmost sho guns next to me was cause meth put it in the title
Utmost lost to rawnold at text, and you guys want this faggot to win
Rawns the thief, but after that HE should prolly go back to the pen
Dinero your weak and frail, you not close to ever beating me
Howd you expect this to work out for you, after Jim fucked u up so easily
and Im dope so when i speak legends hold it up higher than the mountains
If Sho spoke, Youd see "hush gamble" quicker if it was up for more than 35 thousand
Plus UMost lame ass dont got any game, he would never ever get a ho
What u expect when this losers longest convos with a chick resemble a karaoke post
But honestly this was a dope battle and yall are real talented guys cuz
Id love to respect you niggas if only yall wasnt as big of a joke as my line was

Utmost:Sho, ya sloppy as shit. da fact that Rican made it close..u should probably quit
Coz no one'll ever say Dinero is good fellas... unless its the old mafia flick
Yall gotta be pissed, Im throwin fists so hard in the craziest arc
that once ur eye blacks...Paula Deen'll cook up more racist remarks
think im impressed? Mal ur 14 years old, step and I'll manhandle you
& I'd say uve neva touched a pussy in ur life...cept ur throwin punches at Gamble too
Fuckin vermin, speak when I say so!!! only takes a few shots for u to get nervous
& you betta be quiet as a Church, Mal's...or it'll be same volume at ya funeral service
Peep the predictions, a'body vouchin for Most..respected coz im too dope
but IF someone goes to Bat for yall...their catchin more heat than Affleck in his new role
The economies STILL bad, meanin im schemin on chips so blink n get blitzed
& shiiit, bullets cost a fuckin fortune...but im prepared to make yall stinking rich
Vote on: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126855

WTF@ Darker Ego dropping like 5 verses for the tourney & no quotables
WTF@ Ronin entering here but not TWC
WTF@ people active in disc but no showing
WTF@ unemployed almost beating karaoke
WTF@ another chyeahhh prediction
WTF@ yall niggas still use bolding in ya verses
WTF@ the NBL starting to look like an alias league
WTF@ doing a mag for you wack fucks
WTF@ all the garb lines in rd.1
WTF@ ugly ass orangutan tits silver talking her sign in serious

Outro

By For Battling

After looking back on the competition & first round of the tournament I wasn't that impressed with too many of the lines, granted its a rookie tourney, still though. I think we can do better next round spicing it up. Hope to see everyone drop heat.

@Unemployed @Ronin @bleak @brokenhal0
@Flo Real @Ender @Incredible @Bomb Bard

Last edited by Saint; 02-03-2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

This mag was unexpected and very welcome. Thx @For Battling @Infiltration

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-02-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Good mag bro, props. We need votes in the NBL
Old 02-02-2018, 08:54 PM   #4
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I likes
Old 02-03-2018, 04:12 AM   #5
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

@Infiltration Malachi won that throwback correct?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-03-2018, 04:20 AM   #6
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
@Infiltration Malachi won that throwback correct?
Yes
Old 02-03-2018, 06:44 AM   #7
Ender

Battle Record: 5-12

Ender has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant future

Nice mag. Appreciate the efforts guys.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:00 AM   #8
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Great effort -- nice read. Well done.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:04 AM   #9
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Good mag.

Most rookies are out the way now

And my silver line should of got more love
Old 02-03-2018, 10:06 PM   #10
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Nice read for sure, no mention my way. That's no big deal though. Major props to all, no way I would have time to do something like this.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:27 AM   #11
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unemployed View Post
I likes
Schad been around forever tbh

he champed the RBL, he's not new

surprised you don't remember him
Old 02-05-2018, 01:38 PM   #12
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Schad been around forever tbh

he champed the RBL, he's not new

surprised you don't remember him
so ive heard..
Old 02-05-2018, 05:32 PM   #13
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Not really, I took a 5-6 year break in between.

Last edited by Schadenfreude; 02-05-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:50 PM   #14
Nick James
death to amen

it shows
Old 02-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #15
Wun Hunnid
Real Shit 2 Deal Wit

Wun Hunnid is an unknown quantity at this point

can i hop in this tourney?
Old 02-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #16
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wun Hunnid View Post
can i hop in this tourney?
No.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:38 PM   #17
Wun Hunnid
Real Shit 2 Deal Wit

Yall aint shit... S'fucked up.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #18
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wun Hunnid View Post
Yall aint shit... S'fucked up.
Lol wtf are talking about?

Half of the 2nd round battles are already closed & obviously you missed the 1st rnd eliminations.

Of course you're not gonna get in, go sign up for the league.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #19
Wun Hunnid
Real Shit 2 Deal Wit

lol yea i know just talkin shit...

Tags
ronin trash, unem has a crush