Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pinot Grij vs Orc (SWAG N FLOW) - ORC WINS

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due Thursday Jan 4th and will be open until Sunday.
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
Old 01-19-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

I’m prettier than Zack Morris at The Max sportin’ his dad’s cordless
If they offered swag courses, it’d just be mad portraits of the kid, I’m THAT gorgeous
I stack fortunes, black Porsches, ride fast horses through vast forests
Aircrafts boarded, no cash shortage, still the illest on rap forums
So if this average joe wanna swag an flow, I’ll leave him basking in my afterglow
He’s enchanted by my fancy clothes — here’s two tickets to my fashion show
Bad bitches wanna twist and shout, I chew em up and spit them out
They love me like I’m Mickey Mouse.. Sorry that you’re missin’ out
I like em shy, slender, I can try tender or apply pressure
I’m a thigh spreader, you make girls defensive like Kawhi Leonard
Your chick’s a total whore, went overboard craving more and more
You know it Orc, that broad is open source, been filled with more men than the Trojan Horse
Old 01-20-2018, 05:09 AM   #3
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

I SAID YOOOOOOOOO

The Savage is me...

As bad as can be, I'm Tom Hardy. A Don Yardie w/ the glock sparking, you'll block sparsely
God, start me. #ORCS handling heat that'll 'have ya fam in the street' -- Block Party
My styles raceless it's so in tune. Got Pulse raging I'm flowing smooth but the hatred is so uncouth
Didn't take me ages to notice dude...
.... you're whiter than whoever sanctioned THAT H&M photoshoot
You wear lady shit like Jaden Smith. Most flagrant of kids, bruh -- I should take a Pulitzer.
Wave the shit, one taste of it & Pinot Grij'll start to Bubble after the Pop. We're making a Spritzer
The modern King Tut. A GOD if it bucks -- blammin' a round, hammers abound
Handle it, how?! Allll his Dogs can get Cooked like Infiltrations fam was in town
My crew is sick, it's foolishness to test the groove of this. Lead pummels with ruthless hits
Gotta Crucifix to put to the kid--have this Head covered in Animals worse than Medusa's Wig
It's #ORC these heads fear & I'm insanely cute like Baby Groot. U haate to shoot
Once that lead clear him!? call up Ed Sheeran, cops'll chalk out the Shape of You
Old 01-20-2018, 05:33 AM   #4
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

If they offered swag courses, it’d just be mad portraits of the kid, I’m THAT gorgeous

vs

nothing

v/Pinot

Disappointed as i expected a better read, especially from you orc your whole verse was very choppy. I kinda dug the flow on the opener but then you said 'block sparsely' and rhymed that with bloc party. You were also rhyming stuff like jay-den smith with flay-grant of kids and pul-itz-er with spritz-er.

It would need to be something like "Your flagrant kid, you wear lady shit like jaden smith" and only really works on a slant rhyme anyway.

Pinot started off real strong, that could be one of the openers i've enjoyed most in a swag and flow verse.. Flow stayed on point after that but the swag dropped off a little but did enough.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Old 01-20-2018, 05:42 AM   #5
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij View Post

Super savage up until forums

So if this average joe wanna swag an flow, I’ll leave him basking in my afterglow

Okay

Okay

Solid

You know it Orc, that broad is open source, been filled with more men than the Trojan Horse

The whole build up was cool trojan horse sounded out if place

As bad as can be, I'm Tom Hardy. A Don Yardie w/ the glock sparking, you'll block sparselyfat wife
God, start me. #ORCS handling heat that'll 'have ya fam in the street' -- Block Party

I'll let the double block slide cause this was cool

My styles raceless it's so in tune. Got Pulse raging I'm flowing smooth but the hatred is so uncouthfat wife
Didn't take me ages to notice dude...fat wife

Pretty good

You wear lady shit like Jaden Smith. Most flagrant of kids, bruh -- I should take a Pulitzer.
Wave the shit, one taste of it & Pinot Grij'll start to Bubble after the Pop. We're making a Spritzer

Lol @jaden smith

The modern King Tut. A GOD if it bucks -- blammin' a round, hammers aboundfat wife
Handle it, how?! Allll his Dogs can get Cooked like Infiltrations fam was in townfat wife

Cool

My crew is sick, it's foolishness to test the groove of this. Lead pummels with ruthless hits
Gotta Crucifix to put to the kid--have this Head covered in Animals worse than Medusa's Wig

Ehh i mean its cool but..

It's #ORC these heads fear & I'm insanely cute like Baby Groot. U haate to shoot
Once that lead clear him!? call up Ed Sheeran, cops'll chalk out the Shape of You

Cool

V orc

Shit was cool grij i felt orc content more
Old 01-20-2018, 07:31 AM   #6
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

VS

As bad as can be, I'm Tom Hardy. A Don Yardie w/ the glock sparking, you'll block sparsely

My styles raceless it's so in tune. Got Pulse raging I'm flowing smooth but the hatred is so uncouth

v/orc
altho that last 1 woulda been a fackin haymaker in a reg batt w. a little rewording
cool read
Old 01-20-2018, 08:29 AM   #7
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Pinot had the better flow here.
But alot didn't stand out To me in terms of the s&f in used top...except that gorgeous segment imo that was slick.. Kawli part was cool too. Not à bad verse as ive never seen your s&f b4.

Orc had a lil more style & swag to his lines imo..
And the closer & H&M line stood out, & a cpl others like spritzer were ok not as fluid. Had enuff here to win.

V-Orc

Last edited by Saint; 01-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

and

vs

I got it tied in quotes but I felt Orc was more creative here with the punches and his multi's we dope. could go either way this battle was sick tbh but I got Orc edging this
Old 01-21-2018, 11:25 AM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

ayeeee I was hyped for this match. Good showing for both but I think it all comes down to what folks definition is on swag n flow. So I'm gonna base my decision off my definition of it.

Orc had bars and multi's for days which he incorporated effortlessly into the flow which most know is hard to do without stretching it . He definitely made it read good with the structure all while maintaining a braggadocio MO in his setups and dissing in his followups.

Pinot had bars and flow and maintained a great structure and flow all while maintaining a braggadocio MO in his setups and followups while mixing in a few sly disses towards Orc.

I've got Pinot winning this with a more classic SnF verse IMO. Orc's verse was more battle oriented and while a great verse with quotables fasho, just didn't keep on par with Pinot's who had more of a SnF oriented vs as far as my definition goes which was more effective in regards to self hype in the setups and followups.

vote PG

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Old 01-21-2018, 02:49 PM   #10
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

lol this is dope
good multi usage but the bar was very basic
decent, again good flow w the multis but basic bar
nah
Nice
this was cool

Vs

nice
this is mad stretched and I feel you could have done better w the concept
nice here
The modern King Tut. A GOD if it bucks -- blammin' a round, hammers abound
Handle it, how?! Allll his Dogs can get Cooked like Infiltrations fam was in town
Decent
alright
this is good

Both had 3 nice lines, but Orc had less misses than pinto. Zack Morris line my favorite of the battle but Orc just came more consistent here.

Vote Orc
Old 01-21-2018, 11:18 PM   #11
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Orc Wins 5-2
Closed Thread

Tags
aero sus more n more, i'm hard for this - aero, make me proud - chyeahhh, seyance was nvr good, stfu aero, where orc ghostwriters at now