Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 02:42 PM   #21
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Yeah I'm sure everyone thought he was so dope battling Benzino, Ja Rule, and a handful of pop acts.

The only decent battle with a lyricist Em had was with Canibus. But 99% of people don't understand Canibus because his lines started going over heads.

People still holding onto the old Em but he ain't coming back

Last edited by Mr. J; 01-09-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Mr. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #22
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

well, thats an odd statement. cause everytime a thread is made about the best battle diss tracks. its those very eminem tracks that are put on the lists in this forum. and if we all look into it i wouldnt be surprised if you named a few of them yourself man. am i wrong though?
Old 01-09-2018, 03:42 PM   #23
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

They were memorable yeah. But what I'm saying is this is nowhere near any of that. This is boring. Chainz obviously had the better verse that's why they added him back onto the "remix" and Em rewrote his verse. He's salty.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:48 PM   #24
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

chainz verse was garbo man. did you hear the dumb ass shit he was saying? i mean wtf. he was trying so hard to be raw but it kept coming out awkward just silly, like young ass bars man. idk. if your on the chainz wagon thats cool i guess. i have never been a fan of dude and til this day i still cant listen to someone whos shit just sounds stupid. i mean dude can flow to a beat when he wants to man, but lyrically though? the shit is so unintelligent i just cant man. to each his own though. he dropped it from the album cause the shit was wack. to thine self be true man. he used it now to put emphasis that hes beyound the bullshit that people like you call dope. the comparison is right there. chainz and then em and if you can honestly sit there and say that em didnt completely steal the show in every fucking aspect of hiphop then something aint right in your head
Old 01-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
man don't me fuck u up geno DONT

I don't want or expect old em I just want GOOD music and he not making it

an again....either he making music for him or he making music for the fans and he pissed they don't like it

he cant say its for him and then be pissed people don't like it

I mean he can.....but hes a fucking asshole if that's the case
were good man. idk who you are but thats cool. time will tell. until then were good
Old 01-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #26
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
were good man. idk who you are but thats cool. time will tell. until then were good
@Amen you going to let him talk to Bags like this?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #27
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
chainz verse was garbo man. did you hear the dumb ass shit he was saying? i mean wtf. he was trying so hard to be raw but it kept coming out awkward just silly, like young ass bars man. idk. if your on the chainz wagon thats cool i guess. i have never been a fan of dude and til this day i still cant listen to someone whos shit just sounds stupid. i mean dude can flow to a beat when he wants to man, but lyrically though? the shit is so unintelligent i just cant man. to each his own though. he dropped it from the album cause the shit was wack. to thine self be true man. he used it now to put emphasis that hes beyound the bullshit that people like you call dope. the comparison is right there. chainz and then em and if you can honestly sit there and say that em didnt completely steal the show in every fucking aspect of hiphop then something aint right in your head
If you read this and put Em's name where Chainz is you would understand this verse more
Old 01-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #28
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

lmao bags? idk about that man. its possible. lol if it is
Old 01-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
If you read this and put Em's name where Chainz is you would understand this verse more
jesus man. ok. im done in here
Old 01-09-2018, 03:57 PM   #30
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Not as.raw as i was
Walk on water sucks
Bitch
Suck my dick
You quoting this like you like that song & think this is a top tier line?
Old 01-09-2018, 03:58 PM   #31
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

It’s funny. Em seems at his ‘best’ when he truly doesn’t give a fuck, which is how he always claims to feel, but obviously just made an album trying to appeal to 5 different types of his fans. He cares. At this point of his career and life I don’t think it matters if he’s making dope albums. Would we prefer dope albums? Yea, but who really listens to an entire album anymore? Em at this point is without much debate the best emcee/lyricist ever. Anyone who’s anyone as far as lyrical Hip Hop goes says the same thing. He’s just doing what he likes because he loves it. Making a diss track toward anyone with an opinion. To me that’s fucking dope. It’s relatable. It’s an immediate interaction with social media. That’s entertaining. The best lyricist is battling his critics with bars and tracks a couple weeks after his album release lol And the verse isn’t garbage. It’s dope.

Period.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #32
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Em fans are weird.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #33
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

that wasnt intended as a qoute. that was me using his lines to speak to someone i was responding under lmao. but hey, caryy on man

liking what dull got to say about the matter at hand. and i have to agree. no one does it better. i see what objective said earlier about it getting annoying... the cadence changes. and i agree wit that to. but each cadence he uses he still kills the shit. even though i still say his accent from wherever he lives now is killing his swagger more than anything. sad. but a lot of time has passed since he was growing up and his enviornment that once influenced his sound is obviously different now. i much liked his old voice and accent better than his new. but theres nothing he can do about that shit. you can hear it come out when hes pisssed. kind of like how my philly comes out when i am. but for the most part i have so many other places that you cant even tell i grew up in philly anymore. if any of that makes sense

Last edited by Geno; 01-09-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:07 PM   #34
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
jesus man. ok. im done in here
Remember that?
Old 01-09-2018, 04:08 PM   #35
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

man go listen to some chainz lol. you soundin as dumb is he is//// (edit, as dumb as he does. chainz is no dummy. he just doesnt prove that in his verses)...... might as well
Old 01-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #36
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

EMBRYONIC SACK TO THE BODY BAG!!!!
Old 01-09-2018, 04:19 PM   #37
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

This kind of blew my high but was interesting look at how you approached the subject. I honestly don't care for Em as much as y'all do. I mean if this is considered a rally call to whatever madness carries on then cool. But Chainz did have the better verse. Em had to go back & complain about something since he's not on drugs to complain about them.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:35 PM   #38
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Honestly, I think it’s ‘cause I’m racist.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:36 PM   #39
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

fuck this CASANOVA THE ONLY RAPPER GETTING SPINS THIS YEAR
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #40
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

What is Casanova?