Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Art of Writing League > AOWL Season 8 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 10:33 PM   #81
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff sym your a gentleman
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:27 PM   #82
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Muh votes r in

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:29 AM   #83
Ender

Battle Record: 5-12

Ender has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant futureEnder has a brilliant future

I've given votes and feedback on all battles. Is there a place to post voting links here?
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:47 AM   #84
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I've given votes and feedback on all battles. Is there a place to post voting links here?
Usually we do have something like that or just go by the ol honor system where there's some leniency as long as people play their part. This time around tho we're doing anonymous voting where we send all the votes by PM to Innovator and he'll post them up without names after everyone has voted. This is done to prevent piggybacking off of other votes and/or hopefully not let someone elses vote steer a reader to a different direction. That's why you haven't seen any votes come in yet even though there's probably some votes in already.

However, dope that you voted on everything and thanks for the feed on the piece vs Self Activate. You definitely caught the vibe I was going for. The moon being the writer, the sun (members of NCs) which gives life to earth (the site/forum) which lights up the moon. The moon has its impact on earth but not to a great extent unless you remove the moon (writer) completely, then we're having an inhabitable earth/forum. I was kind of poking fun at certain dynamics in members of the site and they play a part in this picture. Witty has a fox as an avatar and its importance has been discussed a few times, so it's kind of jab at the fox howling at the moon with the tree (me & the reader of the verse) taking its spot, and Chyeaaa is one for conspiracy theories on this site so I tried to keep the next line a little bit themed around him. In the end we take a little bit from each other regardless what stance we're having with one common thing that binds us all: writing. With this in mind it kind of messes with the lines about paradoxes a little bit, hence the line: ''a link to the birth of worthless drama like 'who cuts the barber?''' that touches a little bit on that. But ye, I went a bit abstract with this one and not sure if the people that read it even caught it all. I can play around with concepts like this and at a point I even wanted to try to tie up ''a link to worthless drama'' to the link at the end as well but couldn't find a way to do it without being repetitive and linking the site twice so I dropped it.
Either way... The tree disrupts the view of it all, being all consuming in this picture and because of that I chose to just go all out and tell Innovator I'm voting for my opponent because the earth, sun and the moon is in harmony and I'll get nourishment from it all whether I lose or not. And we'll continue to grow and keep the cycle going year, after year, after year, and it's beautiful in its own sense. @Diablo along with you also nailed what I was going for pretty well. Love the feedback from both of you and appreciate it a lot. Looking forward to read more from you, Ender, and see you progress further throughout the league. Welcome to NC's.

Last edited by Objective; 01-09-2018 at 01:08 AM.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:55 AM   #85
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Ahh, I didn't know that about the votes. Will definitely go that route next round.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:20 AM   #86
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

No worries @King Ra, there isn't really any threads or first posts that informs new people to the league about it so there's no way you or Ender could have known unless you went through the archives. ^^

Old 01-09-2018, 07:05 AM   #87
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I GOT MAD VOTED YO.

CHAMP WEEK GOES UP TONIGHT!!!!
Old 01-09-2018, 07:27 AM   #88
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

You guys made me proud this week

The mag will be fire.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:49 AM   #89
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

nice inno. also where the heck is mag 3
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #90
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

i think he's doing a double mag covering both weeks

aint noone tryna record a mag over christmas lol
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:59 AM   #91
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
i think he's doing a double mag covering both weeks

aint noone tryna record a mag over christmas lol
ah word I just been refreshing that "coming soon" lmao
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:03 AM   #92
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Lol yeah get ready for it since I gotta cover 2 weeks it’s goong to be s long one
Old 01-09-2018, 10:05 AM   #93
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao AOWL's first 3 hour magazine
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:09 AM   #94
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

AMA shoot for the under lol
Old 01-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #95
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Gonna vote later today when I got some free time
Old 01-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #96
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Lol yeah get ready for it since I gotta cover 2 weeks it’s goong to be s long one
The next mag for week V it'd be dope if you sent me the video so I can make it fancy n shit.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:09 PM   #97
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

@Objective I got u pimp.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:10 PM   #98
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
@Objective I got u pimp.
Dopeness <3

Old 01-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #99
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

@symetrik, your feed made me laugh in a good way. I've played around quite a bit with poetry, written a couple sonnettes and a few other set form poetry pieces to post on poetry forums to see how they're received and/or if I could make the transition, and to see how it all strings together in that world of writing. Pretty cool that you picked up on it, lol. I feel like you're definitely on point with the criticism as well.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #100
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

I was planning on voting tonight.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mr.icantdoanythingonmyown