Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-21-2016, 06:47 PM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Who is snaggle tooth?
Much like your desperate reaches, Finny has some too.

When a dirt person can't compete in life they resort to making up slights.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:50 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
pass time.
Wow.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:03 PM   #43
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Wow.
Oh you finally got me on some grammar. PASTIME.

Happy?

You get your wife some braces yet?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:21 PM   #44
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I was not asking you, toad.

Finny....who is snaggle tooth? I am legit curious?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:23 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Oh you finally got me on some grammar. PASTIME.

Happy?

You get your wife some braces yet?
Fin lol! Tell me the story of diodes wife's teeth plz
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:08 PM   #46
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

This is some quality thread shitting-on

Props guys.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:15 PM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

No prob, jude.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:34 PM   #48
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was not asking you, toad.

Finny....who is snaggle tooth? I am legit curious?
Diode's wife has a fucked up grill, or did when they first got together.

Luckily my baby mama had braces when she was YOUNGER so I get to spray some perfectly aligned pearly whites every night.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:35 PM   #49
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Much like your desperate reaches, Finny has some too.

When a dirt person can't compete in life they resort to making up slights.

Life's not a competition. But if it was, I've got an awesome 4 year old who loves the shit outta me and I get to see him every day.

I call that winning.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:19 PM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Diode's wife has a fucked up grill, or did when they first got together.

Luckily my baby mama had braces when she was YOUNGER so I get to spray some perfectly aligned pearly whites every night.
For this tasty morsel I will take you under my wing. The only condition is that you listen to every thing I say. Yes or no?
Old 07-21-2016, 11:11 PM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Life's not a competition. But if it was, I've got an awesome 4 year old who loves the shit outta me and I get to see him every day.

I call that winning.
Lol negged
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:19 PM   #52
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
For this tasty morsel I will take you under my wing. The only condition is that you listen to every thing I say. Yes or no?
I mean... you're not really a d bag so I don't want you to take this the wrong way or whatever.

People have tried and tried to help me not be so... me. It's probably extremely frustrating to about everyone I know.

Funny thing is... same people who try to help will say things like "Just be yourself. Don't care what other people think and you'll feel a lot better." But then get annoyed with me when I try to do just that.

I don't know how to be anything but I am. And trust me, I've tried. It's not a matter of changing my internet persona, or changing my IRL persona. My personality is always going to rub people the wrong way. I've just got to learn to accept THAT. Which I'm trying to do. If you've heard my music over the years, I used to be way more introverted and motivational. Now I'm more braggadocios and probably more arrogant. Either which way, people are gonna hate.

I make music for myself when I get the chance. Right now, I don't have a mic. I was thinking of using my webcam to do some free verse shit but I've never really gotten into making my own videos and shit.

I just feel like people need to realize when being funny is alright and being an asshole is entirely different. Sure, we can all make jokes and have a good time. But the fuckers that watched that kid take pills on his webcam and talked so much shit like he wasn't gonna do it and shit, those fucks deserve to die IMO.

I really wouldn't put it past Diode or some of these other dudes to try and get me to do that. And that's pathetic. I'm just a dude like everyone else trying to figure this fucked up place we call reality out.

I don't really wish anything bad to happen to anyone, I'm not that hateful. But I definitely wouldn't back down if it came down to protecting me or mine. And what's hilarious is everyone tries to attack my family because they know I'm sensitive about it.

Notice I'm making fun of Diode's wife for her fucked up teeth. I'm not saying she's a whore and should go eat a bag of elongated black dicks. That's just in poor taste. Really, in all actuality, talking about someone's family is never right. But I put my joke in the "your momma is so fat" category vs. "your 3 year old neice could get fucked by a gang of crips on 32nd street." Which is like the worst thing I could think of right now.

I dunno... I'm probably getting way too in depth with this shit. I'm stoned, it happens. Fuck off if you don't like it.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:22 PM   #53
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol will never read

Ur feelings legit hurt tho itt obv. Sad to see.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:33 PM   #54
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

On my life Rellicks gives more in-depth feed to discussion posts than anyone does for Open Mics.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:44 PM   #55
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol will never read

Ur feelings legit hurt tho itt obv. Sad to see.
You won't read, or you can't read that many words cuz you're such a fuckin idiot you wouldn't understand it?
Old 07-22-2016, 12:07 AM   #56
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean... you're not really a d bag so I don't want you to take this the wrong way or whatever.

Your use of ellipsis is pretty weak here. You're so obviously trying to pantomime actual speech patterns, but cut the bullshit. It's a forum. Also, Veritas is actually douchebag. So you're losing right out of the gate. I don't mean douchebag disparagingly, we all are. But this false empathy/alignment actually reflects as weakness on your part. You're trying to let Veritas down gently while failing to realize he's just clowning on you in his own way. This is a comedy of errors on your part. He's playing his persona and you're interpreting it as earnest, setting up some serious cringe. Complete misreading of the situation.

People have tried and tried to help me not be so... me. It's probably extremely frustrating to about everyone I know.

OH FUCKING WOE IS FUCKING ME. Your combination of misplaced confidence (I AM A RAPPER!) and 'Aw shucks man, you wouldn't know the troubles I see' is so fucking sickening. You're awful.

Funny thing is... same people who try to help will say things like "Just be yourself. Don't care what other people think and you'll feel a lot better." But then get annoyed with me when I try to do just that.

This isn't funny at all so the first line is weak. Also, this sentiment has been said a trillion times (rough estimate). What follows is usually some persecution complex or butterfly syndrome. Also, this is fucking high school shit. Adults don't tell other adults to just be themselves. Adults don't ask other adults for being themself advice. They're just themself. If yourself sucks, you either suicide it out or just accept it and chill for awhile. Who cares. What the fuck am I reading.

I don't know how to be anything but I am. And trust me, I've tried. It's not a matter of changing my internet persona, or changing my IRL persona. My personality is always going to rub people the wrong way. I've just got to learn to accept THAT. Which I'm trying to do. If you've heard my music over the years, I used to be way more introverted and motivational. Now I'm more braggadocios and probably more arrogant. Either which way, people are gonna hate.

MY PERSONALITY IS ALWAYS GOING TO RUB PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY. I'M JUST UNIQUE, AND THE NORMIES OUTCAST ME. MY GENIUS WILL NEVER BE RECOGNIZED IN MY LIFETIME. MAYBE AFTER? (!?)

I make music for myself when I get the chance. Right now, I don't have a mic. I was thinking of using my webcam to do some free verse shit but I've never really gotten into making my own videos and shit.

This is fine.

I just feel like people need to realize when being funny is alright and being an asshole is entirely different. Sure, we can all make jokes and have a good time. But the fuckers that watched that kid take pills on his webcam and talked so much shit like he wasn't gonna do it and shit, those fucks deserve to die IMO.

Idk what you're talking about. But I take issue with the 'good time' thing. You don't seem to want to give Netcees a good time. You just post paragraphs. Really drains the joy out of this place. Work on being not shit.

I really wouldn't put it past Diode or some of these other dudes to try and get me to do that. And that's pathetic. I'm just a dude like everyone else trying to figure this fucked up place we call reality out.

Yo Diode is literally annoying the shit out of me and I haven't even seen a post of his in awhile but you have some sort crush on him. How many more fucking paragraphs are left now?

I don't really wish anything bad to happen to anyone, I'm not that hateful. But I definitely wouldn't back down if it came down to protecting me or mine. And what's hilarious is everyone tries to attack my family because they know I'm sensitive about it.

This is the internet no one is getting punched tough guy.

Notice I'm making fun of Diode's wife for her fucked up teeth. I'm not saying she's a whore and should go eat a bag of elongated black dicks. That's just in poor taste. Really, in all actuality, talking about someone's family is never right. But I put my joke in the "your momma is so fat" category vs. "your 3 year old neice could get fucked by a gang of crips on 32nd street." Which is like the worst thing I could think of right now.

Maybe if you weren't a meandering shit hat people wouldn't take every opportunity they can to insult you.

I dunno... I'm probably getting way too in depth with this shit. I'm stoned, it happens. Fuck off if you don't like it.

LOL HE SAID 'I DUNNO'. No, you dono. You've literally said every word. What the fuck else would you know?
Okay piece. Work on some wording. Thanks for the read!
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:38 AM   #57
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Okay piece. Work on some wording. Thanks for the read!
Well then, that was awesome.

If what I said wasn't true, about how I'm always going to irritate people, then why did you write a full break down of my post?

No matter what I say, someone is going to call me names or my kids, or my girl, or whatever. I get it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

I'm just trying to stand up for myself. I wish I could just ENJOY the "netcees experience" because you guys have SO MUCH to offer the world. I've listened to tracks here, I've dropped feed. I'm not much into text rapping, kinda think that shit's really lame seeing as that I've been recording and making beats for so long.

Why would I deny the fact that I love hip hop and love doing what I do just because you guys don't like it? I know I like it, and that's what matters to me. I can't even make a new thread to post something when I make it. You act like I'm doing something wrong by talking to you guys.

I feel like I can't ever get a seat at the lunch table with the cool kids just because I talk funny. If this sounds like a childish thing to say, maybe it's cuz I'm 30 and still never have.

If I dreamed my whole fucking life about owning a red ninja turtles bike, then when I get money I might fucking buy that god damned red ninja turtles bike. If not for me, for my kid so he can have what I never did. That's not something that's dishonorable or pathetic. That's just human nature.

I can't deny the fact that something irks me about people not liking me. It's probably because deep down, I'm afraid of my son going through the same shit. Reason why I don't like people calling my son names is the SAME goddamn reason I don't like people calling me names, but exponentially so.

I can't help the fact that I'm a rambler. I'm a fucking flood gate of useless information. I tell it to everyone. You think I'm bad on here? I'm worse in reality.

Maybe I just won't ever get it. I'll never be one of the cool kids. That's fine, I guess.

But it doesn't make you assholes any more right for excluding me. If I feel like I still haven't been able to figure out how to be "cool" than how am I supposed to teach my son?

Idgaf about the future, save what's best for him. The rest of the world could burn and wither and die as long as he was safe.

Fuck'em.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:40 AM   #58
Ghost1

Fucking annihilated at pancake feed
Old 07-22-2016, 07:19 AM   #59
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is snaggle tooth?
this.

finny going ham at diode lately and i dont wanna miss out on a killer insult
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:20 AM   #60
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
@KnowP whatup. Bring everybody else. Except prof frost

Or even him I guess. Whatever
lmao pro frost a top tier lame tbh
sral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
isaacandersmeyer@gmail.com, uhohitsuhoh@gmail.com