Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-20-2016, 11:22 PM   #21
KnowP
Nasty

Battle Record: 6-3

Champed
- BA Cypher

KnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant futureKnowP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
triple entendre don't ask me how...
You must be connected to a higher pow'
KnowP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:30 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
lol...

I already can't make threads. Some dude on here called my kid a fag on his birthday. All I've done was post a few tracks, post a few beats, started a little shit yeah...

But really fool?

Really?

You're a fucking ass clown forever you do some shit like that.

I'm no worse than any of you fuckers here. And the fact that you've known me for so long and still harbor all that fucking emotion just shows your true colors.

You do some shit like that and you're a bigger loser than you ever thought I was. And that's the realest shit I've ever said online.
You seem upset, Isaac.

@veritas has much to say about this.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:38 PM   #23
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I just think it's funny you're so threatened by someone on the internet.

All them push ups don't increase your testicle size, apparently.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:25 AM   #24
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Def gonna peep this
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:51 AM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just think it's funny you're so threatened by someone on the internet.

All them push ups don't increase your testicle size, apparently.
Oh man good one

Tell me some jokes
Old 07-21-2016, 08:50 AM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol...

I already can't make threads. Some dude on here called my kid a fag on his birthday. All I've done was post a few tracks, post a few beats, started a little shit yeah...

But really fool?

Really?

You're a fucking ass clown forever you do some shit like that.

I'm no worse than any of you fuckers here. And the fact that you've known me for so long and still harbor all that fucking emotion just shows your true colors.

You do some shit like that and you're a bigger loser than you ever thought I was. And that's the realest shit I've ever said online.

Ahahahaha fuck u an that little fagit.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:47 PM   #27
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Ahahahaha fuck u an that little fagit.

You're trying to make fun of a 4 year old.

You're cool.
Old 07-21-2016, 01:41 PM   #28
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol at cool. YOUR COOL ! AKA YOUR NOT COOL!

Lol stfu u butthurt fagit I'll punch that little shit heads head off. He'd be better off for it. As it stands he has a fucking loser for a role model ....luckily tho ur not involved enuff in his life to probably have any lasting impact.

On my life I'd be ashamed of myself if I were u.

Keep making beats and having awesome flow tho! Having uh oh for a friend in invaluable!
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:05 PM   #29
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

You would punch a 4 year old?

You're so tough, man.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:51 PM   #30
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when Eminem was like "RAISE YA HANDS IF YOU 313" in 8 Mile but then was like "NOTICE THIS MAN DIDNT RAISE HIS HAND". Then "Clarence parents marriage". One pac two pac YOU NONE PAC NONE.

It was like I was there, man.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

@Diode

I honestly have little, if anything, to say on this matter. I think you are all bullies. I think Finn brings some of on his self.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #32
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Remember when Eminem was like "RAISE YA HANDS IF YOU 313" in 8 Mile but then was like "NOTICE THIS MAN DIDNT RAISE HIS HAND". Then "Clarence parents marriage". One pac two pac YOU NONE PAC NONE.

It was like I was there, man.
You have a picture of a dude who looks like a bitch as your avatar.

How are any of you better than me? All you do is talk shit on other people trying to make them feel bad.

That doesn't make you any cooler than me. It makes you even more of a piece of shit.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:48 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:

How are any of you better than me? All you do is talk shit on other people trying to make them feel bad.

That doesn't make you any cooler than me. It makes you even more of a piece of shit.
The world needs ditch diggers.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:56 PM   #34
Ghost1

Quote:

Nope. deadbeat father Def rungs far below Internet bully.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:55 PM   #35
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Nope. deadbeat father Def rungs far below Internet bully.
How about a dude who spends all his time on the internet talking about punching children and misspelling the word "faggot" and couldn't get laid if he tried so he puts a picture of himself as an avatar trying to look hard?

I think you take the cake there, fella.

Edit: V-necks are for queers.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:56 PM   #36
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
The world needs ditch diggers.
So go dig one and put yourself in it you waste of space.

How's snaggle tooth?
Old 07-21-2016, 05:20 PM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Who is snaggle tooth?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Its a good album you should check it out.

I was just posting random shit because this topic was pretty shit. I see you're having some sort of weird breakdown right now which is cool but don't quote me about it I'm currently making rough drafts for future posts thanks.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:53 PM   #39
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

@KnowP whatup. Bring everybody else. Except prof frost

Or even him I guess. Whatever
Old 07-21-2016, 06:17 PM   #40
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Its a good album you should check it out.

I was just posting random shit because this topic was pretty shit. I see you're having some sort of weird breakdown right now which is cool but don't quote me about it I'm currently making rough drafts for future posts thanks.
Breakdown?

I'm sitting here checking this site when I come out for a smoke, it's nothing more than a pass time.

Tags
isaacandersmeyer@gmail.com, uhohitsuhoh@gmail.com