Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2016, 11:12 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default “The start was about the infinite possibilities of wording and audacity to correct when there’s no correct to correct to. All that. But that seems like some sort of work at the moment. I’ll eventually do it, though.”

He said didactically in justifying his critique of V being overly didactic,
Well I’ll be a dead man’s clone, if there isn’t irony buried lonesome in the attic??
Life is a Game of Thrones, the internet will spoil it.
The regret of throwing stones, the glass house annoyed with it.
You got the world figured out, now drink until you get depressed with your accomplishments!
Because no one knows like you, the voodoo of going coo-coo off of ego’s intoxicants!
Silly Veritas…you make a mockery of the structure which the open mic demands of it’s tenants.
So now you are required to make a self-aware meta non didactic didactic farce for your penance!
So many exclamation points at the ends of the lines because this is serious business yo!
So many riddles intertwined in confines of 12 font times new roman, brain gainz, fitness yo!
Is this not focused enough? Do you not see the fallacy of your approaches?
Is it any wonder the elephant takes no heed of ants, or the poison falters against roaches?
In other words, you all think you focus, yet are fools speaking poetically in error.
While as I defy every and all convention, to enact stretching your mind’s to the infinite terror.
I love that you make note of the infinite combinations of constructs’ arrangement…..
Then crumble under the weight of trying to make sense of the aqueduct’s displacement.

:(

See it is obvious that we are teaching by saying that there is nothing that can truly be taught.
And an epistemological subjectivistic moral code can easily erode when truth to it is brought.
So nothing means nothing, but I must stick to a formula huh? Wow. It is really all for naught
Say Veritas can’t rhyme, Say Veritas aint like anyone you ever met. Fool, that’s what I thought
But enough about me, let me eloquently DIDACT about how your words were cast awry.
YOUR ABOVE QUOTE ONLY SHOWED THE MILLENNIAL HIPSTER U PERSONIFY
To actually do the work of proving your point is beneath you.
Deadman swag: Everything you ever loved will leave you.
Is that not an objective truth? Is that not a correction that was needed?
Is not you claiming objective knowledge about the supposedly subjective a little conceited?
Leave it seeded. Let the rain do the Lord’s work, and provide growth. Nature boy. Whoo.
Because I can intuit how you need to improve but to show you is more than I want to do.
YOU HIPSTER. YOU ARE ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.
I HOPE THAT WAS A SIMPLE POINT.

To say it another way, that might appease your obvious good taste in words:

The rain peeled the paint off the old Barn’s rusty shutters, heart murmurs, soul flutters.
Cold summers. Tuh tuh tuhday junior, the ship’s rudder mutters amidst the currents of butters.
It cut like a hot knife. The metaphor. We’ve been here before. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
We’re just cogs, right? I’m such a bore. Invent their subtle snore. Clones all think in this way.
Dance the night away, twirling in madness, internalizing the sadness, this is existential angst.
Sweet South Dakota. Bigger than the small town. Just too lazy to break away from it’s ranks.
Well not lazy, just too good for it. I will reside inside my prison built only from opinions.
I will utilize the words of fools I Idolize and mechanize their subtle lies as minions.
Capitulate the data. Flowing so tight in every stanza.
Get drunk and throw my hands up while bumping Nelly’s Country Grammar.
Bob Ross spoke to me, he said there are only happy accidents in nature.
But to criticize then be too lazy to guide, makes you doubly the fake, sir.
So I will teach and preach, and more important, do my best to practice it on the daily.
You go ahead and sod your liver, and be a fool, so cool, shouts out to Big Baby.

So lolz @ you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 02:39 PM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 11-02-2016 at 06:46 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Rick flair whoo was fucking excellent

Have a great weekend V
Old 07-01-2016, 06:59 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Thank you for the feed friends. I only wanted pancakes tbh. But yours were great.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

@deadman. We do have much to discuss however. Whenever you are ready.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:01 AM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 11-02-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:40 AM   #7
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Realistically 5/10. Cakebro >>>>>V

Knew u'd quote that as I typed it

Typical. ..and bad writing as usual, why even bother? OM filed with the last vestige of topical genius online then u come in and drop mediocre like this lol.hopefully, u keyed this
Old 07-02-2016, 06:49 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Realistically 5/10. Cakebro >>>>>V

Knew u'd quote that as I typed it

Typical. ..and bad writing as usual, why even bother? OM filed with the last vestige of topical genius online then u come in and drop mediocre like this lol.hopefully, u keyed this
Of course it was keyed. Thank you for taking the time.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:11 AM   #9
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Lmao the fuck...so your aggressive ad hominems (ad HOMO-ims) morph into gratitude when its your key that's being fed. EGO. I have much to say about this. ..
Old 07-02-2016, 08:25 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Elab good sir?
Old 07-04-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
Otto Peighlaught

Otto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant futureOtto Peighlaught has a brilliant future

Some interesting quotables, some didiactively aggressive ideas, and a striking writers voice. I picture you as a fourth wall-breaking deadpool rhyme caricature. Similar punny style and in your face attitude. Don't know if I agree with your general disposition (because its very agressive towards me, isnt it?), but in the same manner that one likes a battle or braggadocia verse, I liked this. Thank you.
Otto Peighlaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #12
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Elab good sir?
No need. Just think deeply on your contradictions and enormous ego...then get back to me faggot.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:21 PM   #13
dead man
living

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

@veritas what are we discussing?
Old 07-07-2016, 03:56 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Text me

601 917 3913
Old 07-07-2016, 06:54 PM   #15
dead man
living

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

Not a chance
Old 07-07-2016, 10:05 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You are postponing an important convo about ego which will be mutually beneficial.

Tags
0/10 life, 2/10 life, nycspitz <3 veritas, wife's love handles galore