Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-25-2015, 07:45 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Sticky: epic netcees posts thread

This is the thread for any and all epic posts. Be it a smooth burn, or a solid retort. OR any description of Rawn's life, etc. A batty roast. etc.

Quote it and post it.

Let this be an archive of lulz.

Muff is the champion.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 07:47 AM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post

Dear Anthony Colavito you disgusting slob,

while you pump brakes please listen.

Relevance is a subjective term, especially if you consider your perspective to be even one iota of worthy to judge such criterion (it is not). I prefer to talk facts. We have known each other for the last 5 years. During this time I have completely obliterated your weak character over 250 times, in 250 different unique ways, 251 if we count this impending series of wang thrusts, which we won't. Do the math girl. I basically make you hold my pockets at a rate of a little over 4 times a month. Even with all the bans I have had to easily endure. This breaks down to once a weak I tactically and effectively penetrate every orifice of your pathetic demonic persona in such a manner that all you can do is say damn, retreat, then cry-fap in your pathetic and dingy apartment.

still with me? Good. Let us deal with the facts. The best of your boarding habits (skills? lol...nope) are cheap knock offs of my most elementary tactics. You still, even after all of these months, can only manage to gather other weaklings to help you gang up on those even weaker. There is no respect in that. Nor can there ever be. The best of your boarding is basically you just divulging how pathetic your real life is and how lost you are in the art of masculinity. I speak this to your shame, not for your props. Let us discuss facts. You made the above quote to try and goad me, it fails, as it always has, because the truth is that you are so far below me in every aspect of existence that I name my turds "Colavitos" legit. Literally. So your issue of relevance is once again negated.

Hang in there with me little guy. You need to work on being relevant to me. How many times have I tried to put you over, and help you become a better human? Only to watch you crash and burn aka trying to pee on a girl who looks like shmeagal overdosed on yellow jacket caffeine pills and had been dead for 2 months and was just recently re-animated by Dr. Frankensteins' retarded uncle who didn't really understand the process. So relevance is not within your realm to judge, or to even speak about, especially not in my direction.

what we need to talk about is not relevance, but reverence. Reverence towards the greatest boarder this pathetic site has ever encountered or will ever encounter. VERITAS THE INVINCIBLE. Now excuse me but I have to go smash Erlwein and then smoke pcp while getting head from your alchoholic dead beat dad and making wolf dick tags. no homo.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
So wat u wanna do ?

Lol at feel bad for me

Fuckin Davey Jones squid mouth fagot

LOL. Do u get a handicap parking sticker for ur disfigured lip er wot tho?
Old 10-25-2015, 07:58 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
It's not a question of wording, this is more of an texistential question. What is the point of writing anything at all? This bar is more of a philosophical question than an attack. Because of what worth is jamming in three related words if you lose your soul in the process? No one was harmed in the making of this punch. You are a fervent dadaist. This is text battling as ironic performance art; you've inverted the form and motivations in such a way that the entire concept of your opponents verse is comical. You did it unintentionally. You broke the game by mashing the controller out of frustration. An accidental revolution.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:30 AM   #5
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fuck. Fuck. You're like Knux without the charisma. You just battle. You're a douche because you still think battling matters here. Your entire credential is battling on a troll text board, so serious. You're a douche because you're the second most interesting English teacher on the last text rap website on the internet. You're a douche because Masaii (the biggest faggot) surpasses you in relevant Australian boarder rankings. You're a douche because no one has ever quoted a post from you. All of your posts consist of how you're a teacher or how you're a tag team of Aero. You're the most successful battler here and no one knows who the fuck you are. You're why text battling is died. You exist to teach Australians English and to write punchlines everyone will think Aero wrote. You're a douchebag because everyone knows that kangaroo avy but no one cares to remember your username on a dead website.
Quote:
Fuck you. You're the most irrelevant thing on the fucking planet. Nothing about you is interesting, ever. You're a douchebag because you're a shitstain joke on a dead message board. You're a douchebag because you exist. You're below scum; you're so fucking milquetoast that your lameness isn't even worth whoring off this site. Everything about you is C-. You're a douchebag because you feel the impetus to post thoughts. You're a douchebag because your news cycle and maturity are both 15 years behind schedule. Fuck everything about you. Fuck you.
Quote:
FUCK. FUCK. You're such a fucking douche that the fact I'm reviving this thread just to get at you is now called an 'Aero' move. Because all you do is revive and pander your old threads which weren't that fucking good to begin with.

Fuck you. You're the envelope @Diode rips open to get to his paycheck. Your shtick is thinner than your neckbeard you white faggot. You've set the yellow-face racism movement back 200 years. You're such a beta male that when people call you out for not being black they don't even say you're white, they say you're asian. No one even knows what asians are. Fuck you. You watched the first half of 'Wolf of Wall Street' and started posting about penny stocks. You went head to head with our resident Jew and lost all sense. All of your topics are "Reply Generator 101" shit. "Name your top 5 textcees". "Only post ITT if you think you're top 50 textcee" Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump. Fuck you. I could program an algorithm to equal your boarding level. <HTML=NETCEES, IF SEE 'CREATE TOPIC' LINK, INSERT 'BEST' & 'TEXTCEE' & '#1-50>. You are the afterbirth of text. You are the fallen angel sent to us to signify our necessary exit. You are a Ludacris GIF in black and white set to yakety sax. You are the racist that everyone on twitter is looking for. You're Jin in 2014 looking for handout bars. Your entire existence is sad. If you made half the quadrillion dollars you claim to make you'd have proven something by now. Your boarding tactics are rudimentary. Smart people see beyond your act. Dumb people still think you're lame. WHAT IS YOUR GAME!? I honestly hope you're rich as fuck. That way I can say say rich people are 25x lamer than I am even if I tried. And if you're poor you're a compelling argument for the wealth disparity in America. Fuck you

FUCK YOU.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:44 AM   #6
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

[IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective Mike Hunt, NCPD View Post
FUGITIVE: THE WARTHOG has been detained on the following charges

-Violation of Prop 17 (to the highest degree)
-Possession and Distribution of Negalulz
-Erratic Posting
-Boarding under the influence of a Napoleon Complex
-Taking RR titles seriously

and has outstanding warrants for numerous other offenses. He will be held in NCPD Detention center without bail while awaiting trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao are we really here to talk immaturity?

lets look at some facts garnered from this thread:

you were 20 years old at the time of this incident, yet still living with your mother, and clearly doing nothing with the pathetic waste of air you call a life.

your own father called you out on being the pussy you are and not stepping up to the plate and becoming a man. youre the last person to be talking like i'm immature when you were quite happily living out moms pocket with no income and zero responsibilities as little as twelve months ago.

you were stealing from your own family. pills? regardless of what the fuck it was you stole, thats literally the lowest of the lowest scum there is. i'm no saint, but everyone knows family and friends are something you dont fuck with. theyre off limits, no matter what, thats your family. you put them before anyone. thats my word as a man. nothing comes between me and my family. theft sickens me.

now on that subject of family, while your pops is there tryna give you advice and set you right like any fucking normal parent would do - you sneak him with some hunting blade and stab the poor guy? you really are fuckingw orthless. your own father. the guy that brought you into this world, yet without a second thought for his health or wellbeing - you stab him repeatedly like some kid who's lost his temper just because he called you out on some real shit and tried to set you straight? because he didnt want his first born to become just another loser left on the scrapheap and he wanted something to be proud of you for. this how you repay him, seriously? you take a blade, and you plunge it into your own father, hospitalising him. not even thinking of the ramifications of what your actions might have caused.

so dont get in here all high and mighty like youre suddenly the mature one here. you're nothing but a weak minded, timid, social outcast who had to resort to a weapon when he got told a few home truths.

come try that with me faggot. see where it gets you.

i'm on my grown man shit.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:51 AM   #7
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
It was this or write a speech. Thanks Allen

Bags' newfound usage of milk in order to achieve gains will be his ultimate downfall.

Unbeknownst to (relatively) young Anthony, he's developed a slight but definite lactose intolerance. While his stomach has been relatively strong, the dedication to his muscular growth will create a problem his body is unprepared for. What he, at first, shakes off as his body 'getting used to' all of this fuel for his gains is the vanguard for Bags' demise.

The sickness is tolerable at first. Our unknowing tragic hero puts himself on what he sees as a 'safe' regimen - half a gallon a day. The flatulence and occasional vomiting are but a small fare for the ride along the path of bodily divinity. On top of that, his love of telling poor college kids 'gosh, if I had that much student debt I might just consider killing myself out of obligation to my family' has lead to an unprecedented amount of sick days saved up, meaning this slight interference won't stop him from receiving the pay he needs for his precious milk. This sickness, however, has stopped him from exercising, but the calories from milk become, in his warped little mind, the 'gains' he so desperately sought after.

Years pass. 7, to be exact. Bags is a bloated shell of a man. Pale, grotesque, but with slightly larger lats, he is rushed to what will be his final stay at Harrisburg's finest hospital/mcdonalds (a business model developed by Cashius in 2015, but that's another thread). As the bed gives way to support his massive frame, bags attempts to sit up and reach his phone to post on PRNBIA (we finally managed to merge, but the ensuing site shutdowns and having to re-register left only diode, eddie, and He whose name shall not be spoken as active figures in text. Allen Knight made an account to call bags a faggot but forgot how to spell his password immediately. Ironically enough, it was 'faggot') about some other muscle gaining strategy he read about in Sports Illustrated Kids. In doing so, he makes an awkward turn, wherein the fragile lining of his stomach tears, finally spilling his disgusting acidic mass into the entirety of his torso.

His pupils dilate.

He defecates.

Sweat forms at his brow.

He defecates again.

He vomits.

He defecates again.

He reaches for his phone, attempting to make one last video.

Defecating again, he manages to hit what he thinks is the 'record' button. But his phone was on camera mode - instead of starting to record he has taken a picture of himself vomiting, while shitting himself. Unaware, he begins his last words.

'HEY BROS. BAGS HERE... I MAY HAVE SHIT MYSELF'

He defecates again.

'I PROBABLY SHIT MYSELF'

He vomits, sweat pouring down his rotund face.

Hospital staff, patients, and passers-by alike all can hear this with perfect clarity.

'I JUST WANTED TO SAY.... ALLEN KNIGGHHHH.... YOU FUCKIN... YOU FUCKIN....'

He defecates again.

As his lungs and heart corrode and melt, muscle spasms cause him to hit the 'capture' button multiple times. (Split Eight, upon hacking into Bags' phone recovers them all and sells them to the huffington post for half of an 'Alf' sweater and a special edition Star Wars episode 1 1/3 bubble tape. They later print them in full color on a slow news day.)

The room blackens for Bags. Doctors and nurses rushing to his aid become silhouettes, then vague figures, then nothing.

He defecates again.

Reflecting on his life and the fatal decision and dedication that would define and ultimately end it, Bags realizes that his lats are so sweet.

The heart monitor hits a single, monotonous tone that resonates from the highest of registers all the way down to the depths of hell.

He defecates one last time.

Good night, Bagsworth.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:51 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yes.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:52 AM   #9
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
LOL ITS YOUR GAME???? U LOSIN. BUZZKILLINGTON IS DOWN BY LIKE 5 PICS. CAN U MAKE IT .3 POSTS WITHOUT BITING SOMEONES STEEZ?????? UR SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS IS SHOWING. WAFER THIN ORIGINALITY 4 DAYZ

MASAII'S VIRGIN ANGLE

KID CANT EVEN ROAST MY LOOKS W/OUT CALLING UP HIS SAVED DATABASE OF OTHER MEMBERS' ROAST POSTS LOOOOOL

THURMAN MURMAN???? WHO DO I LOOK LIKE METH????

LOLL DUH. UH. YOU WERE BULLIED BC YOURE A NERD. WITH GLASSES. YOU NERD.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ROAST GAME VILLAIN AFTER A PARTICULARLY BAD BREAKOUT. SIKE SON U NEVER EVEN POSTED IN A ROAST U POVERTY LIFTING FAGGOT. REMEMBER WHEN MASAII DID ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR PRETEND TO FUCK WOMEN ON THIS SITE?

NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE

U FOCKING WOT M8???? $40 THAT CHYIN'S NEXT CONSPIRACY THEORY IS THAT MASAII IS A PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR PUMPED FULL OF ESTROGEN TO BE A MORE INEFFECTIVE WHORESLAYER AS HE FRONTS AS A PAID ACTOR FOR THE AUSTRALIAN BACNE GUILD

asdjbgowrq;bno ipmbpmp5qmpbimp2bmbbp I HOPE FOR YOUR PAPERWEIGHT OF A SOUL'S SAKE THAT YOU DIDNT RUN THE TRANSLATOR ON THOSE CONGOLESE WHORES YOU RAW DOGGED IN EXCHANGE FOR MALARIA NEEDLES YOU NEANDERTHAL FOREVER ALONE ASSREAMER

TELL US MORE ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED AND YOUR STANCE ON CONDOMS

YOU ARE QUITE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST COCKJOCKEY TO POST IN THESE LIME GREEN HALLS

GKMGPIQ2PGINHP

THAT IS THE SADDEST GODDAMN SHIT I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFEEEEE

BRB EVERYONE ON THIS TEXT SITE IS A NERD. EXCEPT ME. I JUST WANNA BE BUDDY BUDDY WITH THE IN CLIQUE OF THE NERDS. WHO I CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN, AND DO NOT INTERACT WITH IN ANYWAY EXCEPT TO REHASH THEIR JOKES IN DESPERATION FOR ACCEPTANCE, AND ECHO EVERY NETCMEME POSSIBLY CREATED

UR SOCIAL NETWORK EXISTS ENTIRELY IN SOCIAL NETWORKING

MOST PEOPLE JUST LET YOU BOP ALONG IN YOUR FANTASY ALPHA- NCG WORLD. WE WOULDNT BE BEEFING IF I DIDNT PERENNIALLY BASH YOUR ANTILULZ

U ARE LITERALLY THE ANTI-NCG

ALL U DO IS ATTEMPT TO LOOK THE PART IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

NO ORIGINAL BOARDING TECHNIQUES
NO ORIGINAL STYLE

ASFGSHDAHFJKLAD YOU FUCKING POSER. NAME ONE THING YOU ARE KNOWN FOR ON THIS BOARD THAT ISNT SHARKED FROM ONE OF THE REAL MEMBERS

MASA THE IIND REISSUES:
BAGSALONIUS AND THE ENDLESS TRAMPS
ORC MCCORK AND THE FOOTBALLER 3RD STRING OF MERRY MEN
HUTH AND THE THERENDIPITOUTH BOARDING ATHETHMENTH
PANCAKE'S LIFTORAMA 2KSHRUGS
VERITAS PSYCHFUCKING FOR DUMMIES
DIODE'S 4CHAN SPEAK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

DID MASAII EVEN DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS IRL BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE POSTED ABOUT THEM

@REAL LIFE TO THREAD

I CAN SEE YOU KNOW THIS DEEP IN YOUR DEEPLY CONFUSED MONGOLOID PUPILS. LET US NOT FORGET THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT @REAL LIFE, THOUGH I HAVE ETHERED YOU IN THAT AS WELL W/ A MEASLY EFFORT BY ANY STANDARDS. LMAOAO'. I GAVE U MORE AMMO THAN U KNOW WHAT DO WITH AND YOU KEEP CHUCKING OUT INDOOR RECESS DISS TRACKS. I OUTBOARDED YOUR ONE TRICK PONYBOY ASS IN THE LICENSURE THREAD

NOW STEP TO W/ OC INSULTS OR MODERN PICS PHAGGOT. PROVE TO ME YOU WERE EVEN WORTH THIS THREAD

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE U ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME. INB4 MASAII "PASS REVOKED. VIRGIN." LOOOOOOOOOL AT U EVER HAVING ANY SORT OF SEMBLANCE CREDIBILITY ON THIS SITE WHATSOEVER BESIDES UR 100+ POSTS CLAIMING YOUR NCG STATUS.

MASAII IS THE FRAIL NERD SPIRIT ANIMAL

SPLIT OUTTRO
Old 10-25-2015, 10:59 AM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

that pan painting is so epic
it's up there with the beyond magazine cover
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:35 AM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I can't find that raptism mag cover anywhere for the life of me :(
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #12
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
Stop fucking typing giant ass stupid paragraphs. Why the fuck you up this thread after like weeks anyway? Fuck out of here. Bout to give you this work in between commercials of The cHeat vs. Bulls, you faggot.

I was watching MMA while you were sucking your mama's titty, boy. STFU. Hendo was never good in MW, but he was champ of Pride's 185 lbs division for years, was Strikeforce MW champ years after and has been in the top 10/5 in the world rankings virtually forever?! YOU FUCKING IDIOT, STFU FAGGOT.

No one gives a FUCK about Murilo Bustamante. ROFLZ. So did Chuck Liddell and Quinton Jackson, but they are still considered two of the greatest LHW's of all time?! STFU STUPID FAGGOT. Jones' win over Gus is considered gift and he's still considered greatest LHW of all time?! STFU STUPID FAGGOT. Fuck a gift decision and fuck you, FAGGOT.

WTF ARE YOU TYPING ABOUT?! IF YOU CAN MAKE THE WEIGHT AND BE #1 IN THE WORLD AT THAT WEIGHT AS WELL AS TOP 10/5 FOR VIRTUALLY YOUR WHOLE CAREER AT THAT WEIGHT I'D SAY THAT IS YOUR NATURAL WEIGHT, FUCKING IDIOT FAGGOT.

You're fucking retarded. Hendo out of shape and fat sloppy is maybe 220. Like Anderson. Like Hendrix. You don't know shit about MMA or weight cutting. Fedor don't cut weight, what the fuck does he have to do with Hendo. Dumb fucking faggot.

No they don't weight the fucking about the same you fucking dumb ass. A MW WHO WALKS AROUND AT 220 LIKE ANDERSON SILVA AND FUCKING WW JOHNNY HENDRICKS IN BETWEEN TRAINING CAMPS FAT AND SLOPPY IS NO THE FUCKING SAME A HW WHO DOESN'T CUT ANY WEIGHT AND WEIGHS 230.

LOL WTF YOU TYPING ABOUT BOY. FEDOR WAS WINNING THAT FIGHT FOR ALL OF 5 SECONDS BEFORE GETTING KO'D. FIGHT LASTED LIKE 15-20 SECONDS INTO THE FIRST ROUND. WTF. STFU IDIOT. HOW WAS IT LUCKY?! HENDO'S KNOCKED OUT PLENTY OF TOP TIER WITH HIS HANDS. HIS POWER IS LEGIT AND PROVEN. DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT YOU FANBOY FAGGOT.

ROFLZ @ 4-5 SHOTS TO THE BACK OF FEDOR'S HEAD SHOULD BE A DQ. WOW YOU FUCKING RETARDED. REWATCH THE FUCKING FIGHT, HE INSTA KO'D HIM HIM THAT ONE FUCKING UPPERCUT THEN THE OTHER PUNCHES WERE AFTER HE WAS ALREADY OUT AND REF WAS STEPPING IN. FUCK OUT OF HERE. THIS MUCH BLATANT FANBOYISM WOULD BE HAMMED OFF OF ANY MMA SITE IN EXISTENCE YOU LITTLE LOSER.

WOW YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MMA. CLEARLY ONLY BEEN WATCHING SINCE HUGHES WAS CHAMP. DON'T EVEN KNOW SAKARAI WAS RANKED #1 BEFORE HUGHES, NOT JUST WW BUT P4P. FUCKING IDIOT. YOU'RE 0-INFINITY IN ARGUING MMA WITH ANYONE IN EXISTENCE YOU FUCKING LAME.

ROFLZ @ QUIT EATING SHIT UFC FEEDS YOU THEN SAYS MATT HUGHES WAS THE #1 WW WHEN SAK WAS BEFORE HIM AND ALSO HOW PRIDE'S MW DIVISION SUCKED AND ANDERSON ONLY LOST TO JAPANESE CANS. HYPOCRISY IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE.

IF YOU ACTUALLY DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU ACCUSED ME OF AND FUCKING WATCHED THE FUCKING FIGHTS, UBEREEM WAS BODYING SHOGUN IN BOTH FIGHTS BEFORE BEING TKO'D. SAME WITH MOST OF OVEREEM'S LOSSES TBH. WATCH HIS LIDDELL FIGHT AS WELL FOR CONFIRMATION PUSSY.

FINE FAGGOT. I WILL LOVE TO EMBARRASS YOU MORE, BUT I WILL BE IGNORING YOU UNTIL THEN AS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MMA, SO WELCOME TO MY PRESTIGIOUS IGNORE LIST YOU SAD SACK OF FUCKING SHIT.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:57 AM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

@Bags

philosophy.

Last edited by Destroyer; 10-25-2015 at 11:59 AM.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 11:58 AM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

So many classic BB posts are difficult to find, in random threads.

Same thing with Split 8 posts, and some of Bags' rants.

Many of them lost in the site transitions.

:(
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:43 PM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

gtfoh, where was I during Split 8 soul shitting conquests? I've crossed swords with him a few times in discussion back in the day but the masaii ish must have really been a wild beef lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:36 PM   #16
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Hi @Gina, I'm writing this with the hopes that you read all of it because I think you need to hear it. My post is a response to your post on the first page that started like this:

It's cute that you think you're entitled to such a fucked up response. You're extremely arrogant, look upon yourself high af because you're what? A wife, work and go to school and got a little bit of talent within poetry? Gtfo, a lot of people here is married, got work and write shit too. You're not pissed because of the way it works around here, you're pissed because you don't get the same special treatment people with mental diagnosis get in school. We treat you exactly the same as everyone else and that pisses you off. You're the guest here, not us and if you decide to leave because it doesn't cater to your Kim Kardashian-esque personality, or how YOU would like things to be done then it's a plus that you leave because you're detrimental to every fucking community you choose to be a part of.

Not only that, you go on to talk shit about Silver as if she raped your dog with a barbwired bat and slapped your down syndrome husband with a rubber duck that got a used condom pulled down its head. She's been nothing but nice to you yet you got the arrogance to go on and talk shit about her as if she's a walking joke. She's a human being too, she got her own ways of doing things but at least treat with her some sort of decency you self absorbed slut. She enjoys to write and you got no place to try to take that away from her just because you got a scholar ship and sit around in pretentious poetry circles sucking each other off.

You didn't come here to get better with writing or poetry, you came here to stroke your fucked up ego. You've also said you wanted to try out rap, I haven't seen you join AOWL or the NBL-league or written an open mic piece trying to use that format. You joined the safest way to ''dominate'' which is the poetry league. Imo that's fucking weak if your initial reason to sign up here was to try out the rap-inspired texts. It's cool that you participate but it's not cool that you act like you're some sort of godlike being that safely can go cry in a corner and piss on everyone else if your demands ain't met.

Even though you say the talent here is high you still got this lingering tone that you put yourself above the rest. Bitch, people here ain't all basement dwelling lowlives you can walk over with your shitty act. That shit might fly in other circles but around here we see you for what you are and you'll get treated as such. Gender don't mean shit and you won't be treated like a unicorn on the forums because you got a pussy and saggy tits.

As far as winning in life goes I might be worse than you when it comes to writing poetry, but at least I enjoy what I do and content with the fact that everyone is at their level and don't place myself higher because of it. I'm also looking forward to be published this fall, not a huge publication or anything like that but it's a collaboration project with other poets that gets published in book form and sold for charity. Da fuq have you done with your talent? And with that ''I have a husband, do poetry, go to school, I'm so much better shit'' - take a look at the pic I took a few mins ago on the sunroof from my workplace that perfectly depict what I feel:

http://i.imgur.com/TLkSaCp.jpg

Now suck it up, look forward to get better, learn how the culture around here works and be a part of people that enjoys being themselves that jokes around with no filter, or just keep to the leagues/tournaments and stop complaining about disc. Sign back in to the poetry league, AOWL or whatever and grow the fuck up.

If not; get the fuck out and never sign back in, nothing of value was lost anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO DO FWAR II View Post
HIGHEST EXONERATED COMMUNE OF NETCEES:

WITH TRIUMPHANT HEART IN POCKET, NETCEES II ADMINISTRATION HAS MADE LOCATION WITH AND TERMINATED REBEL SCUM: FORMER SUPREME COMMANDER DAVID LAMA, ENEMY TO AN ONE TRUTHFUL CAUSE

IT IS NOT INCORRECT THAT, AT GLORIOUS TOPPLE OF JUSTICE, MOST VENERABLE NETCEES FACE FORWARDLY FOR COBBLESTONE ROADS.

UNDERNEATH SUPREME COMMANDER, ALLY OF BOARDERS, JUSTICIAR OF DISCUSSES, SECRETARY OF VOTER REEDUCATION, VICEROY WITH HONOR OF HIGH LEVEL BOARDING ASSOCIATES, CHAPLAIN OF FAMOUS HALL, AND MANDATORY ELECTED CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER OF CITIZENS, GO DO FWAR II, OUR GREAT ADMINISTRATION MOST VENERABLE UPON INTERNET TODAY

FROM OUR GREAT SPIRITED JOURNEY WE ACCOMPLISH:

)EXPUNGENT REMOVAL FROM TO DISHONORABLE WARTHOG
)DESPICABLE WHEN SUBVERSION OF PATRIOTISM, PERPETRATOR NETCEE NUMBER ONE ENEMY RIA
)SUCCESSFUL INDOCTRINATION OF COMRADE METHODIC T AND KNUCKLES HEAD
)INFORMATION ADJUSTMENT CAMPAIGN 2013
)HIGHLY HONORFUL NETCEE PATRIOTISM WRITING CHAMPIONSHIP 2013
)CELEBRATORY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SILENT PENETRATION ON GLORIOUS RETURN OF NCG NATURAL

AND NOW DEATH OF MOST DISRESPECTED REBEL SCUM DAVID LAMA

THOUGH GREATLY BRIGHT IN HOUSE OF WARRIOR RAPPING, OUR EXPLOSIVE EFFORT WILL UNHINGE SHINGLES OF ALL TIME... IF NOT SINCE REPREHENSIVE DISSENT WITHIN ITS LOWEST LEVEL CELLARS

THUS, I WAS PUZZLE PIECES OF WHICH I NOW HAVE ASSEMBLE WITH DUE DILIGENCE, HERETOFORE THIS NOON

SUPREME COMMANDER DECREE THE FOLLOWING COMRADES WILL REPORT, INTENDING TO MORE GREATLY REVERERENT NETCEES II:

NCG AEOREO, GOAT HERDING FACILITY 12x YEAR
NCG PANS ***HCE, NETCEES OFFICIAL MUSICAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM 3x YEAR
NCG STRICT, MIDGET MISOGYNY CLINIC 3x YEAR
NCG SHARPED EIGHT, NERD DEFIBRILLATION INSTITUTE 9x YEAR
NCG FLOREAL, BARREN MIND TREATMENT REGIMEN, 1600x MG
NCG GAY KYLE, FLAMBOYANCE EXTINGUISHER TRIAL TEST SUBJECT
NCG MALACHI, SPACE LABOR CAMP 1x LIFETIME
NCG NAMICKS, SCHOOL 8x YEAR
NCG WRONG MCDON, IMMEDIATE FORFEITURE OF FORGED DOCUMENTS AND ACCOMLNAYING ELMER'S GLUE+ CRAYONS
NCG MOLASSESWRISTS, DEATH SQUAD 14:00 NCGST

FOR TO WITH GREAT REVERENCE AND DESTINY, MAY ADMINISTRATORS LEAD US TO PROSPER FROM WHENCE THE MOST AUTISTIC START BEGAN

"FREEDOM TO SPEAK, CAPTIVE TO BE HEARD. KNOWLEDGE TO OPEN DOOR- BEHIND CLOSED DOOR"

MOST VENERABLE OF SUPREME COMMANDER
GO DO FWAR II

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLIAMSBURG, W. View Post
ACCORDING TO THE MOST VILLAINOUS BOCA RANTON POLICE THE FOLLOWING OCCURRED;

"The first crime occurred on Friday, March 9 at 73** Rosewood Circle. The caller told Boca Raton Police officers that she saw an unknown male walking out of her father’s open garage carrying an unknown object. She told her father and her husband, who followed the suspect until he got into a white Honda. The husband and father continued to follow the suspect as he drove north on I-95. At one point the suspect pulled off of the road and they confronted the suspect. After a brief exchange, the suspect drove off and the husband and father returned home and discovered that a number of power tools were stolen.

The officer did a computer check on the tag the victim had provided and found the Honda was registered to RETRACTED. Detectives showed the victims a photo line-up and they were able to identify RETRACTED as the person in their garage.

Two days later another caller reported seeing an unknown male, later identified as RETRACTED, leaving her father’s open garage at 3** Cottonwood Lane. The victim confronted RETRACTED, who was carrying a leaf blower, wake board, and air compressor. RETRACTED walked away and got into the same white Honda. A responding officer saw the car heading south on NW 2nd Avenue and attempted to pull it over. However, the driver made several evasive maneuvers before officers stopped him in a parking lot on West Yamato Road.

Officers identified RETRACTED as the driver and the victim was brought to their location and identified RETRACTED as the suspect seen outside his home. When officers searched RETRACTED’s car, they found several pawn slips and drug paraphernalia. Officers charged RETRACTED with two counts of burglary, one count each of fleeing and eluding an officer, driving with a suspended license, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Additional charges may be forthcoming."

Public Service Announcement from BocaNewsNow.com: Chasing a thief is probably not the smartest idea, especially on I-95 — we don’t want to be reporting on anything happening to you. “Stuff” is replaceable. However, a big “nice job” to the homeowners who chased RETRACTED and obtained enough information to let the police do what they do best.

NOW WE TAKE ISSUE WITH SEVERAL OF THE FOLLOWING. IN THE PRECEDING TRIAL OF RAWN NO CLEAR VERDICT WAS REACHED. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN HE WAS OF MODEST DEMEANOR SITTING QUIETLY IN HIS ROOM WEARING LITTLE COTTON GLOVES WHILE TYPING AWAY ON NETCEES.COM SO AS TO NOT BREAK PAROLE CONDITIONS. APART FROM ONE OR TWO CLAIMS OF RESUME WRITING AND ALLIGATOR WRESTLING, ALL WAS FINE AND HE WAS CONTRIBUTING MORE OR LESS AT A TOLERABLE LEVEL. NOW THESE INSTIGATORS SUCH AS GARFUNKEL GARDENFLOW, BAGSWROTH BENTLEY AND THE SO CALLED OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR ARE AGGRAVATING RAWN. THEREFORE, DISCOUNT ANY OF RAWNS COMMENTS HEREIN AS THEY ARE ONLY MADE AS A RESULT OF THIS AGGRAVATION.

TO CONTINUE. WE DRAW ATTENTION TO THESE SO CALLED EVASIVE MANEUVERS. THERE IS NO WAY RAWNS ACTIONS CAN MEET THE LEGAL DEFINITION FOR EVASIVE MANEUVERS WHILE IN THE POSSESSION OF A LEAFBLOWER. FOR HOW CAN A MAN SO EQUIPPED WITH TINY HANDS BOTH HOLD A LEAFBLOWER AND PREFORM EVASIVE MANEUVERS IN AN AUTOMOBILE? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE IN ALL REALITIES. TO EMPHASIZE WE HAVE THESE 10X10CM GLOVES AS EVIDENCE. IF THE GLOVES DON'T FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT! THAT IS OUR SUBMISSIONS IF IT PLEASES THE MOST HIGH COURT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Steve Scubaski View Post
Hello, yes I am "Wrong MacDonald" [REDACTED]'s subacquatic neuropathic biopsy instructor at IBM's Airborne Ambulance Armament for the Manually Minimal.

I believe I can provide a character reference, and hopefully, a liberating mental motivation for his alleged offenses.

See, I coached young rawn since he was but a young and proportionate whipper-snapper. A starry-eyed youth, unaware to the dismal watery fathoms of the human ego.

My first encounter with young rawnwas at a talent scouting competition at the Mouth-Breathing Ghostwriter OG Invitational of '03. It was developed as a feeder program for our shark-diving league. We literally fed children who couldn't adequately fill their lungs to our great white sharks... but rawn

something about rawn... the extraneous air filled cavity in his cranium... his deft and nimble miniscule opposable appendages... he was the chosen one, you see. And he was to use his Gift to end it all.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol just doing my part

but word i am the dude who hates everything for the most part, but aesop is just the worst

its not that we can't see his talent, but his talent is hidden under garbage. its like if someone made amazing lasagna in a roach infested hoarder kitchen with shit everywhere and dead cats laying around. i don't care how good the lasagna is, everything else around it is just terrible.

he should be a poet, or a legitamate writer or something, he makes terrible music, it really surprises me any time anyone supports his music. the only people who do are text forum people tho, so the only conclusion i can come to is you enjoy his writing

because he is not good at making music. at all. i would rather listen to just about everyone.

his voice is terrible. his flows are terrible. his style doesnt translate well to being HEARD

its just wack all around.

Last edited by Vulgar; 10-25-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-25-2015, 02:52 PM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lmfao. Repped.

@Beyond
@kent
@Beyonds glass eye
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:30 PM   #18
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao that raptism shit never gets old
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:31 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

gone
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #20
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
This nigga looks like an introverted quarterback who gets shy around librarians
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote