Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-22-2014, 10:29 AM   #41
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

best section for me

Having Comprehended the compendium I had to abandon Complex Friendships,
So as to pursue and Connect Senses of mine to the Guardian Essence,
-That was Gravy...niiice

about half way thru' the lines started stretching longer in order to fit all your thoughts into them...made it more of a poem to me as I read...

liked the 1st quarter the most... the rest was juz a deep reading...but it was well written...lotta insight here

HoLLa
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:37 AM   #42
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

This thread became very tiresome and blowhard very quickly.

Stahp
Old 07-22-2014, 10:41 AM   #43
gitto138

Battle Record: BITER

gitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-level

There is a god
gitto138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:48 AM   #44
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

What's a blowhard?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:15 PM   #45
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
This guy said he employs Buddhist terminology but is not a Buddhist.

Don't be using their fucking terminology then, why would you do that if you don't prescribe to the belief?

You're a fraud, in other words...you have convinced yourself you have all the answers, you are arrogant and cover it with modesty...that is the worst kind of arrogance. talking about being all about love and peace but can't even find the peace inside to not react angrily or follow insults with insults...you want to believe what you say you believe, you want to have the appearance and the personality of someone who is completely at peace with themselve and who knows how to live life happily, but your words of condescension and arrogance prove the opposite to be true.

You are just as sad and unhappy inside as anyone, and you know it...so stop preaching dude, write your shit and stfu.

You're a fraud and you know little about which you speak.
This was my point but I had a feeling I was being trolled right after I sent it so I stopped lol. Happy late birthday btw.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #46
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

besides, buddhism is simply a coping mechanism. ur basically letting go of ur ego which is effectively a rationalization anyway. if anything, u were forced into these buddhist teachings because u were alone and helpless and picked up on it because it psychologically allowed you to be a loser. u basically empowered urself instead of going out going to the gym, learning to talk to people and improving ur life. buddhism and all religions are a social construct anyway. look at the monks, they have a shit life with no internet. if i didnt have internet ur damn right i would go bat shit crazy
Old 07-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #47
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
besides, buddhism is simply a coping mechanism. ur basically letting go of ur ego which is effectively a rationalization anyway. if anything, u were forced into these buddhist teachings because u were alone and helpless and picked up on it because it psychologically allowed you to be a loser. u basically empowered urself instead of going out going to the gym, learning to talk to people and improving ur life. buddhism and all religions are a social construct anyway. look at the monks, they have a shit life with no internet. if i didnt have internet ur damn right i would go bat shit crazy
You may not believe it now, and you can convince yourself subconsciously that life's corporeality are the only pleasantries, but there will come the time when you will find a need to praise those you humiliate, and those with shit lives will become your hero's. As for the social construct, all that which you have been speaking from has been an archetype of social construction. In truth, you will not lose anything having let go of the tangible aspects of existence that you convince yourself are life's joyous aspects. One cannot escape suffering in this life, and one can temporarily numb it and subdue it, but it will only become latent, and since the psycho-neuro- immunological aspects of the body mind spirit complex are connected, one's ignoring of one body (the spirit, one's emotions, what one hasn't let go of, the traumas) is bound to affect the other. You speak of helplessness because you have experienced it, but instead of being empowered by acknowledging your frailty you became scared of it, and build a barricade against it. Sometimes we need to go through helplessness to discover help. Sometimes we go through hopelessness to discover hope.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-22-2014 at 02:15 PM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #48
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
This guy said he employs Buddhist terminology but is not a Buddhist.

Don't be using their fucking terminology then, why would you do that if you don't prescribe to the belief?

You're a fraud, in other words...you have convinced yourself you have all the answers, you are arrogant and cover it with modesty...that is the worst kind of arrogance. talking about being all about love and peace but can't even find the peace inside to not react angrily or follow insults with insults...you want to believe what you say you believe, you want to have the appearance and the personality of someone who is completely at peace with themselve and who knows how to live life happily, but your words of condescension and arrogance prove the opposite to be true.

You are just as sad and unhappy inside as anyone, and you know it...so stop preaching dude, write your shit and stfu.

You're a fraud and you know little about which you speak.
Buddhism may have rituals of religious liturgies, and religious hierarchies. But that is simply to establish and keep the lineage going under a social disguise, so to help those who are entrapped in suffering. In truth, it is a inner science and like other mystical arts not content with theories, but actual results. It only adapted to such order (the Sangha) so to help adherents find it easier to transition into that which has no order. So one can hone and keep a calm tide even among a tsunami, or the worse of storms, symbolized by chaos. Being able to emanate light, even when confronting hellish situations. It's terminology is not something exclusive to it, it does a good job though at describing the changes that goes about when one transforms oneself into gold.
I point to man's true nature in his heart, and sometimes that barrier of resistance is protected by their inner demons, and fortified by their pestilent emotions, thought patterns, and addictions that create resistance. I do not seek peace nor love because the more one seeks for them the less one has them. Peace and love are already intrinsic, but not superficial peace and love that dissipates and scatters when the going gets rough, and the comfortable things in life fade. But a peace as deep and hardened as one's bones in their youth, able to withstand and transform even the worse of conditions, all sickness, and upheaval and still maintain a calm heart.
Also you haven't really counteracted any of what I've said, and only pick and choose statements, nitpicking as they call it. I acknowledge I bring challenge out of people, and many here reject me because I speak of things many don't speak of, and that brings out a resistance I fully understand. When some other person insults you you insult them back with usual verbose you are used to. But you cannot insult that which you do not understand, although you desperately try to categorize and devalue what I say so as to fit a paradigm your life has experienced because the abyss usually brings out fear.
But there is nothing to fear, because the true illuminate light never leaves you, even when your surrounded by so called darkness.
As for preaching, you are preaching a view right now. You get preached views, and perceptions of the world all the time by people trying to indoctrinate you. But what I and others speak of. not just me I'm not special, we speak of that which is beyond all views, and no views because one can easily say no view is a view as well. So what I'm imparting is not a particular set of beliefs, but simply to be aware of that awareness in you that transcends life and death, sickness, and all other maladies. Because no one in life can escape suffering, sickness or death. Although many experience it at various degrees, some more than others.
Good or bad opinion or no opinion it doesn't matter what matters is that at least one word of this, one resonance of this meaning frees you from that which and binding, and constricting. the heart.
As for this "worse of kind modest arrogance" I accept your views and propositions of what I am, but I know who I am because there is nothing left of me, and having let myself go the Suchness appeared. The beloved appeared. But who are you? Remember back to before you were born, or the pristine state you arrived into this world with, but abandoned, however being omnipresent it has never abandoned you.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-22-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #49
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I like your wording/ the technicality of your writing. Everything is stitched together well. I think presentation could be better (capitalizing rhymes, thread title choice).

The rhymes were nonstandard and flowed together well.

The intro was rough.. you didn't provide any motivation/ reasoning for "seeking abyss" and the frame story of the birthday party felt forced. Just let it come across as a philosophical treatise a la Coup or Veritas.

This was an "enlightenment flex" almost. Cool. You have a scholarly, abstract style that relies a lot on the reader's dissection of your collected themes. A mosaic/ modular narrative method. In places I was a tad lost in the references, more like a museum at night rather than a forest at dawn.

Favorite line-

"Every Instant your Pensive trying to Diminish the Limits constructed by that which believes Witnesses its Thinking is time wasted defeating a non-Existent Behemoth."

conceptually sound & very rhythmic, though very dense. Looking forward to reading one of your stories/ "show, don't tell" type drops

Last edited by Split; 07-22-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:21 PM   #50
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Sometimes we need to go through helplessness to discover help. Sometimes we go through hopelessness to discover hope
how can i even respond to that? you talk alot of nonsense but sometimes its not nonsense.. that shit was the realest talk i have read on this website for some time.

i will say tho, you cant browbeat people for finding meaning in pursuing success and valuable things. because life is intrinsically pointless, the only purpose of life is to extend the living potential of our species...staying alive and setting up a better life for our kids and their kids. success ties straight into that. and dont try to tell me that the meek will inherit the earth. cause aside from alien intervention (lol) and a mass catastrophic event, the meek will be weeded out through natural selection
Old 07-22-2014, 04:29 PM   #51
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
Buddhism may have rituals of religious liturgies, and religious hierarchies. But that is simply to establish and keep the lineage going under a social disguise, so to help those who are entrapped in suffering. In truth, it is a inner science and like other mystical arts not content with theories, but actual results. It only adapted to such order (the Sangha) so to help adherents find it easier to transition into that which has no order. So one can hone and keep a calm tide even among a tsunami, or the worse of storms, symbolized by chaos. Being able to emanate light, even when confronting hellish situations. It's terminology is not something exclusive to it, it does a good job though at describing the changes that goes about when one transforms oneself into gold.
I point to man's true nature in his heart, and sometimes that barrier of resistance is protected by their inner demons, and fortified by their pestilent emotions, thought patterns, and addictions that create resistance. I do not seek peace nor love because the more one seeks for them the less one has them. Peace and love are already intrinsic, but not superficial peace and love that dissipates and scatters when the going gets rough, and the comfortable things in life fade. But a peace as deep and hardened as one's bones in their youth, able to withstand and transform even the worse of conditions, all sickness, and upheaval and still maintain a calm heart.
Also you haven't really counteracted any of what I've said, and only pick and choose statements, nitpicking as they call it. I acknowledge I bring challenge out of people, and many here reject me because I speak of things many don't speak of, and that brings out a resistance I fully understand. When some other person insults you you insult them back with usual verbose you are used to. But you cannot insult that which you do not understand, although you desperately try to categorize and devalue what I say so as to fit a paradigm your life has experienced because the abyss usually brings out fear.
But there is nothing to fear, because the true illuminate light never leaves you, even when your surrounded by so called darkness.
As for preaching, you are preaching a view right now. You get preached views, and perceptions of the world all the time by people trying to indoctrinate you. But what I and others speak of. not just me I'm not special, we speak of that which is beyond all views, and no views because one can easily say no view is a view as well. So what I'm imparting is not a particular set of beliefs, but simply to be aware of that awareness in you that transcends life and death, sickness, and all other maladies. Because no one in life can escape suffering, sickness or death. Although many experience it at various degrees, some more than others.
Good or bad opinion or no opinion it doesn't matter what matters is that at least one word of this, one resonance of this meaning frees you from that which and binding, and constricting. the heart.
As for this "worse of kind modest arrogance" I accept your views and propositions of what I am, but I know who I am because there is nothing left of me, and having let myself go the Suchness appeared. The beloved appeared. But who are you? Remember back to before you were born, or the pristine state you arrived into this world with, but abandoned, however being omnipresent it has never abandoned you.
You aren't saying anything new, I literally know at least a dozen people who say exactly the same things, pretty much word for word...you're just a follower like everyone else dude, I'm not trying to debate with you or change your mind, I don't care what you think, I just want to point out that you have discreetly insulted people in this thread as a reaction to what was said to you, which shows you are not as at peace with yourself as you claim to be.

I have peace with who I am most of the time, as much as anyone can, I have peace with the world and with the people in it for the most part too...I don't need all the mystical shit to be a fulfilled and content person. You act like you are at constant peace, when that is not true and we both know it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #52
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

i shove dildos in my ass and im schizophrenic and i fart on theologians 24/7 and im still better than you guys. so tbh useless.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #53
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
how can i even respond to that? you talk alot of nonsense but sometimes its not nonsense.. that shit was the realest talk i have read on this website for some time.

i will say tho, you cant browbeat people for finding meaning in pursuing success and valuable things. because life is intrinsically pointless, the only purpose of life is to extend the living potential of our species...staying alive and setting up a better life for our kids and their kids. success ties straight into that. and dont try to tell me that the meek will inherit the earth. cause aside from alien intervention (lol) and a mass catastrophic event, the meek will be weeded out through natural selection
Each person has a mandate of heaven, a destiny so to speak. If the human condition was simply to propogate our species, then we would have a self destructive mechanism as soon as we did, as other beings in this world do, mainly animals. The very fact that we can debate if there is a meaning in life, shows that implanted in us is this fundamental question if there is meaning or not. Thus the question of meaning is already subjugated on the precipice of the inherent knowingness to find meaning in our lives. That is why we question it. Even when we lose faith in ourselves, and the importance of our lives calling it pointless, there is something still that even wants to partake in this discussions, maybe perhaps for fun, to waste time. But perhaps because one will come out with that which they've been yearning for so long to be answered. The answers of course comes from you. Though another may have sparked the question. Though in truth, the other person is really you.
Everyone has their purpose, a destiny, a curriculum dictated by genetics, by fate, as well as one's yearning to find completion. Success is good, everyone needs to be fed, and warm, and so on. But failure is good too. It serves as a lesson of why we're embodied here in the first place, so we can through introspection begin to unravel the conditional tangles we've projected ourselves into. As for the meek, meekly as I am, I do know that nothing gets destroyed, its simply transformed, and moves in a flux that appears to wane, and be reborn. One can look to nature, which is an extension of you, for this process.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-22-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:21 PM   #54
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Aero baby View Post
i shove dildos in my ass and im schizophrenic and i fart on theologians 24/7 and im still better than you guys. so tbh useless.
What you do in your spare time is not none of my business.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #55
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
You aren't saying anything new, I literally know at least a dozen people who say exactly the same things, pretty much word for word...you're just a follower like everyone else dude, I'm not trying to debate with you or change your mind, I don't care what you think, I just want to point out that you have discreetly insulted people in this thread as a reaction to what was said to you, which shows you are not as at peace with yourself as you claim to be.

I have peace with who I am most of the time, as much as anyone can, I have peace with the world and with the people in it for the most part too...I don't need all the mystical shit to be a fulfilled and content person. You act like you are at constant peace, when that is not true and we both know it.
Word for word huh? If I didn't affect you, then why would you appear out of nowhere and start telling to me "stfu". There was a trigger, a spark that made you go off. I have never even told anyone to stop speaking. I simply pointed to the emotional poisons brewing inside them telling others that they don't have to live life a slave to their thoughts, habits, images they have of who they are and so on.
I respond to you, and you respond to me because we're interested in learning what cannot be learned from each other because what I question is not so different from what you question. What I experience is no different from what you experience. The difference lies in how open is our hearts to it.
We are one in the same being wanting to merge, to unite. It is no coincidence you partook in this discussion. This discussion has everything to do with you, though you are resistant to your own change. Though change is going to happen whether we like it or not. And we will be reborn, until we no longer find the need to be born, and we return to the Unborn, which makes us one in the same. Since your liberation is my liberation. Your happiness is my happiness. Your suffering is my suffering. We all have inherently the One mind, the big self, though we have forgotten of it, and take it to be "mystical shit" as you say. Though it's truly who you are.

Intrinsic goodness is also the function of what you are. I am interested in others relief from pain, though you may not be interested so much so in alleviating others. But you can start by alleviating your own wounds, and then you'll realize that by healing others wounds you help youself because others are not separate from you. This very "I" that keeps saying is content is a construct you have identified with. Looking at the world in seperation between I and others is a duality that is bound to create dissatisfaction. Simply because inherent in this dichotomy is an aversion to things, which gives rise to likes and dislikes. The dislikes create the vehement states that you see in others.
I see your goodness, but its like the sun when covered by clouds. You on the otherhand do not see the sun. You say you understand, but if you truly understood, you wouldn't understand a thing at all. That which understands is the intellect, and the intellect being discriminatory will never understand that which is beyond all logic, all dichotomy, all rationalization, as well as irrationalization.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-22-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:40 AM   #56
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

Hey that's my friend watch how you all talk to him.
JESODIST is offline   Reply With Quote